Official Community Forums Home

Rolelaying

whiskeywoman

• Members

Ok, I know it isn't that far fetched of an idea for costumes to be brought into the bedroom.

my SO had brought up the idea of me dressing up in a catwoman outfit, and had brought it up several times before in the past.

He is from the old school days where Catwoman was played by Eartha Kitt, and yeah as catwoman and any other role she was in, she was sexy as hell.

Anyways, I was curious to know if anyone else has or does roleplaying, and if the efforts are worth it?

• Members

Oh yeah....I have been the slutty nurse, Superwoman, a hooker, a sexy lawyer (not far off), a stripper, a DOM (also not far off); an angel, pirate maiden, the naughty schoolgirl, the bad babysitter...you can really have fun!

Never been catwoman though...I say GO FOR IT! Mmeeeoooow!

Kayla

• Members

Love it!!!!! When my hubby was at work, I once made up our room to look and feel like a strip club. Since I didn't have a pole, I went out to the yard and grab one of the poles off the kids toy. :rolleyes: It fit perfect on our bed to the ceiling. The children we all gone when he got home from work our youngest was at grandmas. :) I heard him come in so I grabbed a skirt and a nice easy to release bra, turned on some good music and as he walked in the room he found me dancing and playing on the pole. He wanted a lap dance and he got charged to. :P You know I haven"t done that in a while I think maybe I am gonna have to try it again. ;)

• 1 year later...
  • Members

um....Kat what are the hours of operation in that club again??? :P

I would say this thread could be ttt'd and let's see what some of our other members think? I have done Roleplaying and always always had a good time.