Official Community Forums Home

Brand-spankin-new!

bodatiousta-tas

HI! I'm Bodatious Ta-Tas, just moved into the neighborhood. Was wondering if there were any good resturants around or anything cool you could let me know about! Thanks!

• Members

HI! I'm Bodatious Ta-Tas, just moved into the neighborhood. Was wondering if there were any good resturants around or anything cool you could let me know about! Thanks!

Welcome! I have no idea of any places in your part of the country. Good luck finding your way around. Remember half the fun is the discovery.

• Members

I highly recommend the Brat Stop, Culvers, and the Spot.. but that's just me. ;)

Welcome to the forum. I love your quote!!!

• Members

That is soooo funny! I totally wanted directions for the site and cool things to check out on here! Love it!!!!

LOL And here I thought you were looking for places to eat in Kenosha. ;)

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Good Evening Everyone including you Lil Miss Bodatious Ta Ta's. Silly me I saw your lead in line and I immediately thought to myself, FAR OUT!! Here's a gal who enjoys SPANKINGS!!!

I see now that MIGHT NOT be the case. Again.....silly me. Oh well.

I was vacationing once in NW Montana. Pulled into a small town there one afternoon and BONGO!!! Here's a western museum of natural history. (I like museums) Found out while I was there the best place to eat in town. While stuffing myself with bodaciously excellent home cooked grub I learned where the liquor store was at. But I should add first my waitress was this hot lil cutie of the 18-27 persuasion with a hot slim petite curvy bod poured into a tight hot waitress uniform. Now.....if my brain had of been working that afternoon I might have a hot literary repast to regale you all with. But like I said my brain was all but seized up and nothing of the horizontal variety occurred.

Here's my advice to you Ms Bodacious: Ask one of your coworkers about the hot spots to meet guys. Tear into your local Yellow Pages for restaurants with lounges and dancing and bars/taverns. When you're out at gas stations or buying groceries ask the cashier where they go for some action. That's what I would do.

I've lived in my area for 36 years. Some of my best memories would have been between the sheets except I learned many years ago that SHEETS JUST GET IN THE WAY!!!!!

I hope these ideas help you out.

• Members

My sarcastic reply, everything is somewhat "cool" to the touch in Wisconsin right now...If its Wisconsin you were discussing.

However in Southern California, most is nice and warm, a warm 82 degrees this Thursday, January 5th, 2012...Is that "cool" or what for a warm winter January day ???

• Members

My sarcastic reply, everything is somewhat "cool" to the touch in Wisconsin right now...If its Wisconsin you were discussing.

However in Southern California, most is nice and warm, a warm 82 degrees this Thursday, January 5th, 2012...Is that "cool" or what for a warm winter January day ???

dry.gif show off

• Members

dry.gif show off

Jealous much ???

It cooled off today, only 78 degrees...Brrrr....

cool.gif

• Members

VERY!

You wont even mention what part of the Country you're in...Warm, Hot, Cold...I have no idea...dry.gif

• Members

You wont even mention what part of the Country you're in...Warm, Hot, Cold...I have no idea...dry.gif

mystery becomes me... cool.gif

• Members

mystery becomes me... cool.gif

So, you like Mystery... Interesting....cool.gif

• Members

yes I do... Why?

But I like to be a mystery more smile.gif

And thus you are a Mystery...rolleyes.gif

• Members

And thus you are a Mystery...rolleyes.gif

Good! I love achieving my goals!tongue.gif

........ although I do look like an open book here on this forum

• Members

Good! I love achieving my goals!tongue.gif

........ although I do look like an open book here on this forum

Really ???

I must have missed a few chapters...cool.gif

• Members

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I guess you need to do more reading

Any suggestions on which forums I should read up on...

• Members

Any suggestions on which forums I should read up on...

Depends on what your looking for happy.gif. Besides discovery is half the fun, don't you think?

• Members

Depends on what your looking for happy.gif. Besides discovery is half the fun, don't you think?

Not looking for anything particular, just looking :rolleyes:

Yes, finding that rare gem is always rewarding...B)

• Members

Yes, finding that rare gem is always rewarding...B)

tongue.gifLet us know when you find a "rare gem".

If you could assess cut and color that would help too.tongue.gif

• Members

tongue.gifLet us know when you find a "rare gem".

If you could assess cut and color that would help too.tongue.gif

Now youre being sarcastic...:angry: