Official Community Forums Home

Name Some Of Your Physical Turn-offs?

Tyger

• Members

To Funny!

Hah! Not if its your pee-pee being "whacked"... ohmy.gif

• Members

just don't let your wife hear you...laugh.gif

You kiddin'? Why, when I'm pounding her into the headboard, doggie style, waking up the whole neighborhood with the racket, I'll usually yell out, "Come on, babe, let me hear you orgie-worgie!"

• Members

You kiddin'? Why, when I'm pounding her into the headboard, doggie style, waking up the whole neighborhood with the racket, I'll usually yell out, "Come on, babe, let me hear you orgie-worgie!"

To funny!!!

• Members

Im not well versed in the "Kiddie" hip hop language...Exactly what is meant if I heard the term "orgie-worgie"...

Im stumped as to its meaning ???

laugh.gif

• Members

Orgasm!

Ooppps, not what I thought at all...blink.gif

• Members

constant complaining

Hahahaha.....Check cool.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Regarding the baby talk stuff, I realized a couple of days ago that I even talk baby talk gibberish to the friggin' dog. :blink:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif If it turns on your wife your in! If not......

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Long fingernails on a guy. Not that I'm in the guy market or anything, but they just look kinda creepy and dirty.

Long fingernails on a chick are fine, as long as they are not too long or icky for some reason. Short nails on a chick are fine, too, though.

• Members

talking to hear yourself.... UGH!

Is that like talking to yourself...Also A Turn Off... :(

• Members

Is that like talking to yourself...Also A Turn Off... :(

Not really, but I agree both are a turn off. Cheer up, it can't be that bad.

Honestly, I dont know why "Smoke" bothers me so much, but it has from a very early beginning. Ive always said I could Never date a woman which smokes, and it still holds true today. Ive seen some very attractive women, then suddenly I see her reach for a "Fag" (English term from my Step Father, he's an Englishman), she is suddenly so unattractive, never given a second look...At least from my perspective.

My earlier post of a sexless woman with no initiative while having Sex is a turn off, But A woman which smokes, its just a complete turn off, and I would never know of her sexual initiatives, could really care less because of the cigarette smoking.

Silly I know, but true.

Honestly, I dont know why "Smoke" bothers me so much, but it has from a very early beginning. Ive always said I could Never date a woman which smokes, and it still holds true today. Ive seen some very attractive women, then suddenly I see her reach for a "Fag" (English term from my Step Father, he's an Englishman), she is suddenly so unattractive, never given a second look...At least from my perspective.

My earlier post of a sexless woman with no initiative while having Sex is a turn off, But A woman which smokes, its just a complete turn off, and I would never know of her sexual initiatives, could really care less because of the cigarette smoking.

Silly I know, but true.

No, it's not silly. When my husband & I were dating, he quit smoking since I'm allergic to it, after we were married, about10 mos later, he started up again, and he gets NO sypmathy from me when he has no $$ go get any. I won't give him $$ for them, nor will I kiss him unless he's brushed his teeth, showered, and not had a cig. Ew. Nasty. I let him know how much I hate it too. I wouldn't have married him if he was still smoking, and now, I'm miserable with the thought that he does. I totally understand it.

• Members

No, it's not silly. When my husband & I were dating, he quit smoking since I'm allergic to it, after we were married, about10 mos later, he started up again, and he gets NO sypmathy from me when he has no $$ go get any. I won't give him $$ for them, nor will I kiss him unless he's brushed his teeth, showered, and not had a cig. Ew. Nasty. I let him know how much I hate it too. I wouldn't have married him if he was still smoking, and now, I'm miserable with the thought that he does. I totally understand it.

Good for you...

I doubt very seriously I would remain in such a House...Though the women I have been involved have never smoked, so I cant say for sure my reaction, should one have taken up such a nasty habit while I had been involved...Interesting...

Good for you...

I doubt very seriously I would remain in such a House...Though the women I have been involved have never smoked, so I cant say for sure my reaction, should one have taken up such a nasty habit while I had been involved...Interesting...

He doesn't smoke in the house. I won't allow it. And my nose is so sensitive to it, I'd know if he smoked in the house while I was gone. I won't let him smoke in my car, and we don't go anywhere in his truck cuz it smells disgustingly like an ash tray. No. Thank. You! Bleck! I get him butt buckets (coffee cans), but I make him clean them out. Not my dirty habit, not my problem! But he knows for a fact I hate it. I've told him so. He kinda gets disgusted with me when I gack, make hacking noises, or tell him he stinks, but too bad. If he wants to deal with smoking, he's gotta deal with my reaction to it. So there.

That's one habit I'm totally against, hate with a passion, and will voice my opinion. Yes, you have the right to smoke, BUT, yes I have the right to hate it. Take that & like it!!!

• Like 1

• Members

(straying off-topic abit, but when I was younger, although cig smoke didn't bother me that much at the time, I noticed a lot of cig smokers didn't give a crap if their smoke bothered others. Some friends and I would smoke cigars once in a while, and I noticed that most cigarette smokers absolutely HATED cigar smoke. So I would take some delight in annoying the cigarette smokers who showed no consideration to the non-smokers around them.)

• Like 1

• Members

He doesn't smoke in the house. I won't allow it. And my nose is so sensitive to it, I'd know if he smoked in the house while I was gone. I won't let him smoke in my car, and we don't go anywhere in his truck cuz it smells disgustingly like an ash tray. No. Thank. You! Bleck! I get him butt buckets (coffee cans), but I make him clean them out. Not my dirty habit, not my problem! But he knows for a fact I hate it. I've told him so. He kinda gets disgusted with me when I gack, make hacking noises, or tell him he stinks, but too bad. If he wants to deal with smoking, he's gotta deal with my reaction to it. So there.

That's one habit I'm totally against, hate with a passion, and will voice my opinion. Yes, you have the right to smoke, BUT, yes I have the right to hate it. Take that & like it!!!

Amazing he still smokes...

I know I couldnt put up with it...

• Like 1

• Members

i talk to myself when no one is around :<

I believe everyone talks to themselves, when alone... But it isnt a turn off to anyone, except maybe your own self...

I do mutter to myself, sometimes...When agitated...

• Like 1

• Members

I believe everyone talks to themselves, when alone... But it isnt a turn off to anyone, except maybe your own self...

I do mutter to myself, sometimes...When agitated...

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm thinking your meaning of 'talking to ones self' is likened to sitting at a table alone, in public, and having a whole conversations by yourself. That would be a turn off. Muttering to one's self occasionally (agreed) we all do, not a turn off.

My original post on the subject is about the person who has a conversation with others that is really a speech, lecture, soliloquy ...... basically talking at people not with them.