Official Community Forums Home

Bedroom Games

• Members

Playing games in the bedroom is a way to keep thing fresh and fun in the bedroom, especially for couples who have been in a long relationship. Share with us what are some of your favorite and not so favorite games you indulge in. It can be anything, included sexy board games. We can all learn from each other and experiment. If and when you do try a new sexy game share your experiences.

• Members

The "May I" game

It's where you can't do anything to your partner without permission, and you are not to ask for anything from your partner. Your partner can request you do something to yourself. If you ask for something to be done to yourself, you can be punished, ie - request being withheld denied etc... punishment can sometimes very fun!

• Members

We don't have any particular game per say, but we like to role play. I'll be a "friend of a friend" sent to pleasure him, a temptress doing whatever is necessary to convince him to give in, that type of thing. We like to experiment with different ideas & themes.

Looking forward to hearing games other people enjoy! Always room for more ideas!

• Members

I once went on a trip with one of my female lfriends to New Orleans... I often will tell my husband what I "did" on my trip. He askes me detail oriented questions and I give him details. Of course my story changes many times over because I was very happily married and the naughtiest I was without him was dirty dancing at a club. He just likes it when I act and talk naughty to him!

Early on we used some suggestive dice and that was fun.

• Members

I once went on a trip with one of my female lfriends to New Orleans... I often will tell my husband what I "did" on my trip. He askes me detail oriented questions and I give him details. Of course my story changes many times over because I was very happily married and the naughtiest I was without him was dirty dancing at a club. He just likes it when I act and talk naughty to him!

Early on we used some suggestive dice and that was fun.

suggestive dice sound fun!..... my DH love dirty talk also.

I've never done this but has anyone pretended you were one night hook-ups? Could be fun???

• Members

anyone have anything else????

WOW we're an exciting bunch around here lately! LOL

I forgot to mention that sometimes we will pretend to be other people. We act the way we think they would act.

Of course we really wouldn't KNOW how they act in the bedroom but it is kinda fun to see how your DH acts out people.

A twist on this is trying to guess who your SO is trying to imitate. I am thinking of trying this version but won't have a chance for a week so

if someone else does it first...let me know how it goes!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

anyone have anything else????

We pretended we mere meeting for the first time at a bar time once. It was fun because she dressed up and she looks terrific, but I'm not much for small talk.

Mostly she likes to dress up and dance, so it's not unusual to hear the windows rattling when I walk up to her door. She's be inside wearing a fedora, one of my ties, a pair of panties, and her heels - she loves shoes. She'll be grinding away like the best stripper you ever saw. She dances really well, very very sexy. I don't get it but it turns her on to dance for me. She likes it when I watch her and masturbate. After a while I can't stand it and end up putting her on the dining room table or kitchen counter (those rooms are where she does the dancing) and tearing into her. It's fun for me, but she LOVES it.

• Members

We pretended we mere meeting for the first time at a bar time once. It was fun because she dressed up and she looks terrific, but I'm not much for small talk.

Mostly she likes to dress up and dance, so it's not unusual to hear the windows rattling when I walk up to her door. She's be inside wearing a fedora, one of my ties, a pair of panties, and her heels - she loves shoes. She'll be grinding away like the best stripper you ever saw. She dances really well, very very sexy. I don't get it but it turns her on to dance for me. She likes it when I watch her and masturbate. After a while I can't stand it and end up putting her on the dining room table or kitchen counter (those rooms are where she does the dancing) and tearing into her. It's fun for me, but she LOVES it.

Sounds fun!

Nice to see you again Sunday.

• Members

Today's Presidents Day! Time to put on a blue dress ladies and let your man be presidential!

FWB and I talked about it, but she didn't have a blue dress, so I issued an executive order for her to get naked. :-) We're going to the thrift store so we'll be ready for next year.

• Members

Today's Presidents Day! Time to put on a blue dress ladies and let your man be presidential!

FWB and I talked about it, but she didn't have a blue dress, so I issued an executive order for her to get naked. :-) We're going to the thrift store so we'll be ready for next year.

Hmmm, I could think of better Presidents worth emulating vs., BC and MLewinsky ...JFK and Ms MMonroe come to mind...Something along the lines of a Happy Birthday Mr President.. Hell Yea...:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Slave night!

I do love these special occasions. Tonight FWB is going to be my slave for a few hours. Hmmm.... I wonder if she'll misbehave again and I'll have to spank her.

• Members

Slave night!

I do love these special occasions. Tonight FWB is going to be my slave for a few hours. Hmmm.... I wonder if she'll misbehave again and I'll have to spank her.

story time tongue.gif!

• Members

story time :P!

As long as "Holiday Shopping" doesnt get in the way...:P

• Members

As long as "Holiday Shopping" doesnt get in the way...:P

Now Ready you should know shopping and Lunch always gets in the way. tongue.gif

• Members

Now Ready you should know shopping and Lunch always gets in the way. tongue.gif

As Long as its a "Sexy Lunch"...I wouldnt mind...B)

• Members

As Long as its a "Sexy Lunch"...I wouldnt mind...B)

Sexy????? I guess it depends what's on the menu wink.gif

• Members

Sexy????? I guess it depends what's on the menu wink.gif

Hmmmm.....Sexy Menu....

:P

IMG_1046_opt.jpg

• Members

Games ??????? Well, lately just plain old SEX would be nice !! LOL-- We've been watching more of our new Playboy TV channels though (while the kids are out ) It's getting my husband more turned on lately--which is a great thing ! There is a reality show on there called "Swing". They have a "Swing House" and it features a couple new to swinging--it shows their weekend interacting with the other couples in the house. Hmmmmm that would be a fun game to do--pretending we're swinging.... Maybe tonight we can try--it is date night after all ! :rolleyes:

• Members

Games ??????? Well, lately just plain old SEX would be nice !! LOL-- We've been watching more of our new Playboy TV channels though (while the kids are out ) It's getting my husband more turned on lately--which is a great thing ! There is a reality show on there called "Swing". They have a "Swing House" and it features a couple new to swinging--it shows their weekend interacting with the other couples in the house. Hmmmmm that would be a fun game to do--pretending we're swinging.... Maybe tonight we can try--it is date night after all ! :rolleyes:

Truer words have never been spoken...:D

• Members

Does "rush before the toddler wakes up from the noises" count as a game?

Randy.

• Like 2

• Members

Absolutely !! That's a challenge in itself--and that makes it all the more exciting :rolleyes: .

Gotta' love a challenge! smile.gif

• Members

story time tongue.gif!

OK, since it's you tongue.gif!

FWB and I had been talking about trading “slave nights” but we never got around to doing anything about it, so last week I decided it was time. I’m not normally a selfish lover and she likes to be controlled and told what to do, so getting permission make it was easier to get “into character” for me. I emailed her and told her that I wanted a slave to serve me while I watched one of the basketball semifinals. I told her she was going to be mine for the evening. I told her I would be there at 7 and I was bringing my comfy robe and she was not to wear anything “complicated.”

When I got to her place a she met me at the door wearing nothing but a short black robe. There were no lights on, but candles all over the house. She gave me a mischevious grin and said, “OK. I’m yours tonight. I’ll do anything you want.” She gives great baths and that’s what I wanted first. She had already thought of that and the tub was almost full already. She took her robe off and bathed me while I sat back in the tub and drank a glass of wine and played with her tits. When I got out she dried me and while she was on her knees I told her to give my cock a little love, so she licked and sucked my cock for a while. Mmmm… We put our robes back on and she started to tie her belt and I said, “I’ll take that.” And I took the belt and put it aside so she went around with her robe was open all evening. I told her I wanted more wine, so we went into the kitchen. She was at the counter and I was behind her and started caressing her. I held her breasts and said “Mmm… my titties.” I moved my hand down and said, “My pussy to do anything I want with.” And she said, “Yes sir, I’m yours.” I ran my hand around to her butt and she had her legs together. I stopped and told her to go bend over the table and she did, and she still had her legs together. I slapped her on the butt and said, “I have a serious rule. Don’t ever have your knees together. I like to play with my things whenever I want and it frustrates me when you keep them from me.” She immediately spread her legs apart and I spent some time enjoying caressing the soft skin on the inside of “my” thighs and playing with “my toy” between her legs.

We sat on the sofa and drank some wine and just listened to some quiet music for a while. She put her head in my lap and caressed my legs and balls and sucked and licked my cock. I was getting really excited and took her head in my hands and took control, fucking her mouth. I didn’t want to orgasm so soon, so I stopped just before I came in her mouth and told her to go get us some snacks. She came back in with something and I had to smile as I saw her walking with her robe open, her beautiful little breasts with their hard nipples, flat tummy, and sweet naked pussy there for my eyes to take in and enjoy. She turned on the tv and started a movie and we ate and drank for a bit and then I told her to lay across me. We wiggled around a bit to get it right and she was lying across me with her hips right across my lap. I slapped her on the butt again because she had her legs together again, but she spread them for me. We watched the movie while I slowly caressed her thighs and between her legs with one hand and her back, her neck, and her scalp with the other. I was getting all dreamy, just loving the sensation of touching her skin and not paying attention to the movie at all. She turned her head away from the TV too. I caressed her face and played with her lips and pushed my finger into her mouth. With my other hand I pushed a finger into her pussy and moved it around and she was sooo wet! She sucked on my finger and I pushed another finger into her pussy and started moving them in and out. She was getting wetter and wetter, and I took one finger out of her pussy, swirled it around her anus, and pushed it in. I had her completely filled. “You’re all mine.” I said. “Yes, every bit of me,” she said. After a while I told her to get up and go lie on her bed. She went in ahead of me and I grabbed one of her dining room chairs and my wine and followed her. I could see her lying on the bed in the candle light with the robe open, bunched at her sides and she looked so beautiful. I sat on the chair and said, “Am I going to have to smack you again?” and she spread her legs for me. I sat on the chair and held my cock in one hand and my wine in the other and began telling her to caress her tummy and move her hands up and squeeze her titties and pinch her nipples. I told her to caress the inside of her thighs the way she would like me to. I told her to image her hands were mine and to touch herself the way she would have me do it. I said, “Put your finger inside for me.” She was fingering herself and obviously enjoying it, so after a while I said, “You have my permission to cum,” and she started moving her hands and fingers faster, moaning and moving her hips. Soon she moaned out loud and shuddered and took her hands away and held them up a little and shuddered. I watched her shudder with her aftershocks for a while, then I got on the bed and moved over her. I put my cock in her mouth and started fucking her mouth. When I was close to cumming I moved down and ran my cock over her titties and when I couldn’t stand it any more and jacked off on her chest, rubbing my cock against her tits and nipples as the cum pumped out of me. When it was over I moved back to her mouth and told her to suck the last of it out of me. I was really spent by then and lay down beside her and fell asleep for a while, but I woke up and I was still wanting more. She was asleep, on her back and I was able to move down and get my head between her legs and start licking. She woke up soon and moaned, then laid back and enjoyed the attention for a while. I looked up and she was kind of finger painting her chest with my cum that was still on her. I kept licking and watching her and getting so turned on. She said, “I can’t cum again.” I was feeling my cock getting excited but not really hard and I moved up over her and put it in her mouth again. Soon it was good and hard and I told her to get on her knees. I entered her from behind and pushed in all the way, so I could feel my hips against her butt. That drives me crazy! Thanks to little blue pills I can get a hard on again an hour after an orgasm, but it’s really hard to cum the second time in a short period. The first time I have to try not to cum and the second time I have to work at it and concentrate to make it happen, so I really had to work at it. I held onto her shoulders and hips and pounded the hell out of her. She was moaning and crying out which just made me want to fuck her harder. I eventually reached my goal and had and explosive orgasm inside her. After that I was totally spent and collapsed on the bed next to her. l was lying there next to her and she was lying there staring at the ceiling saying, “Oh… My... God...” We rested a while and I told her I wanted more snacks and a glass of wine while I watched the game. We moved to the sofa and I watched the game and snacked while my slave curled up next to me and slept.