Official Community Forums Home

Bedroom Games

• Members

Playing games in the bedroom is a way to keep thing fresh and fun in the bedroom, especially for couples who have been in a long relationship. Share with us what are some of your favorite and not so favorite games you indulge in. It can be anything, included sexy board games. We can all learn from each other and experiment. If and when you do try a new sexy game share your experiences.

Blindfolds, Long Neck Ties, Ice Cubes, Oils, Whipped cream, Jams, Chocolates, Sliced Fruits, Sensual Kisses Here There Anywhere, and Teasings of course... All to be administered upon Her, by Me, at MY own discretion....

B)

• Members

Does "rush before the toddler wakes up from the noises" count as a game?

Randy.

Lol It sure does Randy :)

um someone once said to me get in where you fit in it was so not meant as a sex term but for me it has always sounded a little dirty

I have a pretty dirty mind for a girl. as far as games go, Sometimes I think we all put so much pressure on one upping the last sexual activities

i have played games with my ex he liked and it worked for my favor tho I always ended up naked lol so I think he won also

we were a long distant relationship and he really was completely retarded about communication so

I made him a deal for every day he called me at least once he would get a naked picture of my choice

for every time he talked to me about something other then sex he would get two pictures and so on and so on

not sure who made out the winner of that relationship I still get weak in the knees over that guys DAMN THOSE BEAUTIFUL BROWN EYES and that over the top beautiful smile he could have made me do just about anything it was hard to keep my knee's from knocking just seeing him.

It totally blew that I had to let him go but glad I did

• Members

Wow Sunday, thanks for a great story. Had to go upstairs after reading that.

Home alone sucks but so does home together.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

My ex wife would not play games. For her sex was always serious. My last relationship we played a few games until she didn't want to have sex anymore. In the past I have really enjoyed games. Some day I hope to play again.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...