Official Community Forums Home

Ro-140mm Soft Tip Bullet

mailahn97

• Members

ro140pua.jpg

This toy definitely grabbed my interest. It comes with its own case. A downfall was that the instructions are attached to the case and say to peel. I peeled where they said and they didn't come off very well in order to explain battery installation. Thankfully, I had an idea of how to do this. I unscrewed the bottom and to my surprise it came with the 1 N battery needed. I removed the little paper to activate the toy and screwed the cap at the bottom back on tight. To my delight this baby is waterproof. It measures about 5.5 inches in length and 1 inch in diameter at its widest point. The tip is made of a nice soft silicone and is purple on the one I received. Just remember that with the tip being silicone do not use silicone lube with it. This is shaped like an actual bullet. I was already thinking how with it having a pointy tip it could provide for interesting play.

I decided to check out the functions as it stated it had 7 which are controlled by a pushbutton at the base. These functions are low, medium, high, rapid fire low, rapid fire high, varying speed low and varying speed high. The major downfall is you would think after the seventh function it would turn off but it doesn't, it just cycles back to setting 1 (low). The only way I found to turn it off was to unscrew the battery cover and then screw it back on.

I would say that this has a function to please just about everyone as high is definitely high just as low is rather low.

Time to play so I first took the point to see how it would feel on my nipples and in no time they were standing at attention. Then I moved on to teasing my clit which felt VERY good and I definitely could feel an orgasm building. I then inserted it. It felt alright but I would have preferred a bit more girth. For a beginner I am sure it would be perfect but for me I need some meat behind it to accomplish orgasm. It did feel very good so definitely not a bad toy. It has lots of uses and will be used again for sure.

• Members

I would say that you could use it for that. The tip is a nice feature that can be used on a smaller target area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Thanks for the review!

• 3 months later...

Good thing about that tip, is that since it IS made of silicone, it's versatile, and easily cleaned too. Thanks for the review. I wonder how hard it is to find that size battery.........

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I don't suppose anyone has tried inserting it in say their anal opening have they? Say inside an inch or 2? I would really like to know how it is for shallow anal penetration.

Does TT sell it?? How much is it?? How expensive is the N Battery to replace??

Being that is is a Bullet (Round) this lil puppy would be right up my alley so to speak...I mean my name is 12G.....A 140mm Bullet is right about the length of a .50cal BMG Round.:o