Official Community Forums Home

Summer Lovin' Contest

Mikayla1

• Members

Hi Guys!

That's right, you read correctly!

Too Timid's new contest is the SUMMER LOVIN' :wub: contest where you will have chance to win:

(1) $100.00

(1) $50.00 or

(1) $25.00 Gift Card :D

to be used here at TooTimid on any toy(s) or product(s) that you choose!

For your chance to win, submit your sexy, sultry or romantic SUMMER date story; or your idea of what the perfect sexy, sultry or romantic SUMMER date would be!

Please post all entries as a NEW TOPIC.

There will be one winner chosen for each denomination of Gift Card.

Be creative and HAVE FUN! I will post back and let you know when the cut-off is.

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Mikayla :wub:

• Members

Guys. this is a REAL contest...not a joke! Rob had me post this for him. It occurred to me that after my Toy Tragedy post, you might think I was kidding, I am not. Please take this contest seriously. If you doubt me, email Rob@tootimid.com!

Thanks!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members

Mikayla, What is the deadline of the contest? Just needed to know if you had that yet. I am working on my hot summer story, but since I have to do alot of proofreading :) I was wondering when the deadline was so I could post it. THanks

• Members

I have to ask Rob, but I am thinking at least the end of August! I will get back to you on it!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Ho hum...I was really hoping to be able to read an entry or two by now! Nobody interested in $100.00 in free product, huh? Did I mention that I CAN'T be in this contest?

Come on guys, no SUmmer Lovin' for anyone? I have a hundred ideas....

Kayla ;)

• Members

Mikayla I will have mine posted by Thursday, since I have to prooffread a little more and add a few things :) I am working on it. Hey CL I will take a french Vanilla Latte with a shot of mint thank you. :P

• Members

Ah yes, Starbucks, as I sit here drinking my Venti Chai Tea Frappacino....no shit, really I am!!!

Anyway, the deadline will be the end of August, as that is the end of summer....so I expect LOTS of good posts guys!

Mikayla

• Members

I would say, just post them as a NEW TOPIC, so everyone has their own litle thread going. Click in to Mikayla's contest, and then post NEW TOPIC.

Good Luck!

• Members

Um... is there a limit on length? Mine is getting kindly carried away. :) Or I'm just waaaaay too detailed. :)

• Members
Hi Guys!

That's right, you read correctly!

Too Timid's new contest is the SUMMER LOVIN' :wub: contest where you will have chance to win:

(1) $100.00

(1) $50.00 or

(1) $25.00 Gift Card :D

to be used here at TooTimid on any toy(s) or product(s) that you choose!

For your chance to win, submit your sexy, sultry or romantic SUMMER date story; or your idea of what the perfect sexy, sultry or romantic SUMMER date would be!

Please post all entries as a NEW TOPIC.

There will be one winner chosen for each denomination of Gift Card.

Be creative and HAVE FUN! I will post back and let you know when the cut-off is.

Good Luck Everyone!!!

OK MIKAYLA. :D I WROTE A SUMMER LOVIN' EXPERIENCE/STORY ONLY I'M NOT SURE I ENTER IT IN YOUR CONTEST CORRECTLY. THE TITTLE IS SEX IN DESERT HEAT & A FULL HOUSE. CAN YOU LET ME KNOW IS I'M ENTERD PLEASE. :)

• Members

You are...I saw it and responded to it! Good Luck!

• Members

Mikayla.

Forgive me if this is a silly question but is the contest one entry per person? I am asking because I have two story ideas I am working on one fiction and one not and trying to pick one to enter isnt easy lol......so I thought I would ask......so far I have read some really good ones on here......hope mine is up to par with the others.

Thanks

Hrnychick

• Members

Yes I think 1 entry per person - only because if someone enters, then sees a story that they think *might* be better than theirs, or they get a better idea, they are tempted to constantly re-enter. I would say revisions are OK, but complete as for entries only 1 per-person please!

Thanks!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Just wondering, is there only 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place gift certificates available, or is there more places? And to all fellow tootimid members, is anyone else planning on entering a story before the end of august?

• Members

There is only a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place available - which will be hard, these are great stories! I wish I could give out a ton of GC, but I can only give out 3 - so write to win guys!

Mikayla ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Just wondering, is there only 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place gift certificates available, or is there more places? And to all fellow tootimid members, is anyone else planning on entering a story before the end of august?

Working on one... hopefully by the end of the weekend. Gotta do some "research" hehehe!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

As today is August 31st, you all have until MIDNIGHT to post new stories - then all entries ARE CLOSED!

I will announce the winners on TUESDAY!! Gives me a few days to read them and judge them - as I am going away for a few days this weekend!

Good Luck to ALL, it will be a hard decision!

Mikayla :blink: