Official Community Forums Home

Summer Lovin' Contest

Mikayla1

• Members

Just an update on the judging.....I have re-read them all, and I have to say, I have 9 favorites, which makes it hard with only 3 places to give! You all did a fantastic job and should be very, very proud! Everyone is so creative and the writing styles, while varied, are very good as well!

I am trying to narrow it down more, and it will ultimately come down to creativity and all the little details!

Good Luck, tomorrow I will announce the winners!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Hi Guys!

Let me tell you, that was really, really, really hard! There were some absolutely FANTASTIC stories on here! I had to really put on my judge's hat and think about what made a unique and interesting perspective. Then, I still had too many. Then, I had to think about the writing in general. I still had too many. THEN, I thought about just the sexy, sultry, unique point of view - and it narrowed down some more!

I couldn't get it below 4 - I tried and tried and tried - so Rob generously allowed me to give out (2) $25.00 prizes instead of 1! Hallelujah! I just couldn't get it down to 3!!!

So, without further adieu, here are the winners of my Summer Lovin' Contest:

(1st place) - $100.00 winner - Bondagejunkie - "Steamy Days, Violent Nights"

(2nd place) - $50.00 winner - Euphoria - "A Sultry Tryst, and a Rather Successful Evening"

(3rd place ) - $25.00 winner - Hotmamaof3 - "Happiest Day of a Boat Owner's Life...."

(4th place) - $25.00 winner - CynfulDesire - "We Could Be Strangers...."

CONGRATULATIONS to all! To those who did not win - you are truly talented - all of you - keep writing!!!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

So, how about a Fall themed story? I have something sketched out that would be great for that...

• Members

CONGRAGULATION TOO YOU ALL :D:D:):) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DERSERVE IT FROM MY HEART TO YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

• Members

I know that must have been a hard decision Mikayla! I thought they were all so good, and honestly didn't think I'd win. I don't know how you ever narrowed it down to four. :) Congrats to the other winners, and to those that didn't win, I thought your stories were really good too! Who knew we were all so talented? :) Or that we were all so lucky in our love/sex lives. :)

• Members

ATTENTION WINNERS!!!

In order to get your prizes, please email Meaghan at Meaghan@tootimid.com. She will tell you how to go about getting your giftcards!

Congratulations once again!

Mikayla

• Members

Ok, I just sent you an email asking this very question. :) You're reading my mind. :) He he.

• Members

I...actually won something? Wow. I never win anything. Seriously. I have a long history of being the person who always comes in 4th or 5th. I'll have to record this day for posterity. I'm going to be all happy and proud of myself for the rest of the day now. ^_^

• Members
I...actually won something?

Ha ha, that's how I felt. I told my fiancee I actually won. His response: What are you going to buy? Typical. :)

• Members

I think I already won when I was doing research for the story... so anything more is an excellent surprise. What a hard choice to make, Mikayla. I thought all the stories were great. What a great idea for a fall themed story--- I can feel some "research" coming on!!!! :rolleyes::P:rolleyes: (I am sure when I tell him, my husband will be grateful for the gift card as well as any future stories we have to check for authenticity.) :D

• Members

After reading all the stories, I was surprised that Mikayla chose my story as a winner. Not so bad for the day I joined the forum and then on a whim decided to put keys to the keyboard. What a pleasant surprise since the last time I wrote seriously was many years ago. Does anyone think I should actually pen that into a novel? It was always my intent to write a novel....hmm...

• Members

Don't short yourself Cynful, your story was sexy, sultry, and was definitely a unique perspective! I mean, to find out at the end that the "stranger" was your SO was a real surprise - and in my book that deserves attention. Not to mention it was well written and HOT!

I thought it was extremely hard to pick a winner, there were many, many, many good (no GREAT) stories here. It was hard. Something about yours kept pulling me back though - so I had to choose it!

Good going. Keep writing - everyone!

Mikayla

• Members

Well...the subject of my story knows I won and...the typical male response seems to be the initial happy and proud..I'm sure he'll get around to wondering what goodies I will buy...and believe me..there's soooo much to choose from :)

• Members
Well...the subject of my story knows I won and...the typical male response seems to be the initial happy and proud..I'm sure he'll get around to wondering what goodies I will buy...and believe me..there's soooo much to choose from :)

:D CONTRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS.