Official Community Forums Home

Feedback Needed

Rob

• Members

Was that E's alternate screen name...Just curious, I wasnt on these forums at the time...

No.....Howard 4570 was on frequently way way back in 2005 when I joined this Forum. Funny thing about Howard was almost instantly after joining this group I often wondered about the four numbers following his name. So just for fun I inquired as to their meaning and pegged it right on the nose. The second humorous item was I was the ONLY person here to ever guess the significance of those numbers. Perhaps Ready would like to take a crack at it. If so please PM me so that I may keep Howards' secret...well, secret. :o

• Members

No.....Howard 4570 was on frequently way way back in 2005 when I joined this Forum. Funny thing about Howard was almost instantly after joining this group I often wondered about the four numbers following his name. So just for fun I inquired as to their meaning and pegged it right on the nose. The second humorous item was I was the ONLY person here to ever guess the significance of those numbers. Perhaps Ready would like to take a crack at it. If so please PM me so that I may keep Howards' secret...well, secret. :o

You cannot receive any new messages...your in box is full...Sounds disturbing...LoL... :P

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy