Official Community Forums Home

Tommy Gunn Dildo

sass

• Review Team

TLW12627.jpg

When I opened the box housing the Tommy Gunn Dildo, I automatically gasped. He is one ... impressive boy, at 9-inches in length, including the base and suction cup (6.5 insertable), and with a diameter of 1.75 inches, he is not for the faint.

Tommy, molded from the adult film star of the same name, is made from CyberSkin with Dual Density technology, is phthalate-free and made in the USA. He is very soft on the outside with a firm inner shaft. Don't use silicone lube with this fellow, and remember that a little powder on him following use and clean-up will keep him feeling soft. He is harness compatible and has a suction cup base offering many fun options.

I washed this bad boy up, slathered him with some lube, and started to play. As I slowly inserted him, I could feel myself being filled - what a yummy feeling! When he was in, I started moving him in and out and ooooh my, he felt nice! After a few minutes, I felt myself building toward an orgasm. I started rubbing my clit while still fucking myself with Tommy and I was soon not only cumming, but cumming in glorious waves. I didn't want to stop it felt so nice, but finally did so I could catch my breath.

The Tommy Gunn Dildo is certainly not for newbies. He is a big boy, so be prepared and understand what that means. But if big toys are your thing, or you think they might be, I would certainly recommend this one. I give Tommy Gunn 5 out of 5 large-and-in-charge stars.

• Members

Very nice review.

• Review Team

Oh, sounds llike it going to go on my list. Thanks for all your hard work on this review. :D

It was my pleasure, over and over again! :) He would make a great addition to your list :P

• Members

It was my pleasure, over and over again! :) He would make a great addition to your list :P

I believe he wood, I mena would..... he's so lovely I'm getting all flustered and cant't type properly.

Is it hot in here, or is it just me?????