Official Community Forums Home

Question To Seperate The Men From The Boys

mystofpric

I don't think I've ever been with a man that didn't like to manually stimulate me. Some have even asked me to do myself, and let them watch for 2 reasons, one that it obviously gets them hot, and the other is so that they can see how I stimulate myself, so they can use that. :P Who's NOT for that????? :P

Some men may not do that, or be comfortable with it, for the before-mentioned reasons, and they all seem to make sense. Or, they may not know how to do it right. Each woman is different, and likes to be touched differently. However, if he's REFUSING to manually stimulate you cuz he's not into it, that's a crock. It's not like you're asking him to do something gross perverted, or unrealistic. You're not asking him to watch videos of sheep, you're asking him to finger you. BIG difference!!! If he refuses to even try it, and he knows you love it, then I'd rethink a lot of things. If he's that unwilling to please you in an important aspect of the relationship (in the bedroom) with something that simple, what else will make him pause to please?

How old is this guy? How experienced is he?

• Like 1

• Members

How old is this guy? How experienced is he?

he's 27, as for how experienced, I'm not sure to be honest. But one i think i should know! So far he's gotten better at a lot of things, but like I said, we haven't been physical since we've been back together, so I hope the learning curve will continue! And that was one of the big reasons why I dumped him before, he didn't listen to a lot of things I asked for. So far though he seems to be realizing his mistakes and correcting them. We shall see this weekend ;)

• Members

he's 27, as for how experienced, I'm not sure to be honest. But one i think i should know! So far he's gotten better at a lot of things, but like I said, we haven't been physical since we've been back together, so I hope the learning curve will continue! And that was one of the big reasons why I dumped him before, he didn't listen to a lot of things I asked for. So far though he seems to be realizing his mistakes and correcting them. We shall see this weekend ;)

Ok, I am almost twice your Mans age...So, with age comes experience...Also, There has to be a willing to want to pleasure the woman. A man has to achieve some type of satisfaction from gratifying his Woman. If that doesnt happen, then he is only putting in work, and it is never sexually gratifying if someone is only working...It has to be sexually gratifying for both partners...

• Members

Ok, I am almost twice your Mans age...So, with age comes experience...Also, There has to be a willing to want to pleasure the woman. A man has to achieve some type of satisfaction from gratifying his Woman. If that doesnt happen, then he is only putting in work, and it is never sexually gratifying if someone is only working...It has to be sexually gratifying for both partners...

Well after our date last night I think I have a few things figured out. First: the reason I don't stay at his place? He live with his parents, which I have no issues about except that he could have just said that in the beginning and I would have understood. Secondly: he's super religious and I get the feeling sex is a big taboo. Which I feel like explains A LOT, including the lack of foreplay (if I give him head, I'm at fault, but if he returns the favor it complicates his sin) and his lack of experience. And I understand why he hasn't voiced these concerns yet, I'm the complete opposite. I'm not religious (spiritual though), and wicked liberal. So i can understand from his point of view where it looks like I couldn't get it. I have done a lot of soul searching, okay, mostly drunkenly, and I've decided that I'm not gonna stress. Things will either get better or they won't, but in a year I'm moving to Texas and I have no delusions about him moving with me, that just won't happen, and since he's super close with his parents but has yet to introduce me I"m pretty sure there is no ring in my future either. So i'm just going to have fun and enjoy it and part on good terms.

• Review Team

Well after our date last night I think I have a few things figured out. First: the reason I don't stay at his place? He live with his parents, which I have no issues about except that he could have just said that in the beginning and I would have understood. Secondly: he's super religious and I get the feeling sex is a big taboo. Which I feel like explains A LOT, including the lack of foreplay (if I give him head, I'm at fault, but if he returns the favor it complicates his sin) and his lack of experience. And I understand why he hasn't voiced these concerns yet, I'm the complete opposite. I'm not religious (spiritual though), and wicked liberal. So i can understand from his point of view where it looks like I couldn't get it. I have done a lot of soul searching, okay, mostly drunkenly, and I've decided that I'm not gonna stress. Things will either get better or they won't, but in a year I'm moving to Texas and I have no delusions about him moving with me, that just won't happen, and since he's super close with his parents but has yet to introduce me I"m pretty sure there is no ring in my future either. So i'm just going to have fun and enjoy it and part on good terms.

Have I told you lately that I love you!?!?! :kiss:

• Members

Have I told you lately that I love you!?!?! :kiss:

Only a Woman could come up with such reassuring words.

How insightful you are.

• 3 years later...
  • Review Team

I always make sure my GF gets a proper feeling and licking before we go for the gusto

• Like 1

l8niter, cute screen name!!! It's good that you take the time to please your woman. I think that it should be a give and more give for both parties. And who doesn't love making their lover squirm with pleasure, knowing that they're responding to YOU???

• Like 1

• Members

While I am orally focused, I also enjoy manual stimulation. As a matter of fact I enjoy anything that bring pleasure to my partner. If she wants something more than another then that is what she will receive. Maybe I just like to play, but the more we play before intercourse the more fun we have. So let's do some manual stimulation and have more fun with each other.

• Review Team

Thanks on the screen name Tyger its not the one I was going to use but I will change it soon. I have learned over the years that in order to make a relationship work its a give and take as you said. im very open with my GF shes on here too and the screen name I was going to use and hers people could put two and two together so to speak.

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread,but I can't believe there are guys out there who is afraid to touch their partners peach.I always enjoy rubbing it kissing licking it and caressing it .as well as her whole body from head to toe.the wetter the better.

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2017 at 6:55 PM, Guest said:

I know this is an old thread,but I can't believe there are guys out there who is afraid to touch their partners peach.I always enjoy rubbing it kissing licking it and caressing it .as well as her whole body from head to toe.the wetter the better.

Most awesome!!! That's the way it really should be. Making love should be fun, intimate, and bonding between 2 people that love each other. If it's not about that, and just about getting off, then it's just fucking, and, well, anyone can do that!!

• 2 years later...
  • Members
On 6/8/2015 at 2:36 PM, Tyger said:

l8niter, cute screen name!!! It's good that you take the time to please your woman. I think that it should be a give and more give for both parties. And who doesn't love making their lover squirm with pleasure, knowing that they're responding to YOU???

I absolutely agree