Official Community Forums Home

Help Please

ToyQueen

• Members

This may be really stupid, but I am looking for advice. I recently met someone online. The more we talk, the more I'm finding that this is NOT the relationship I want. But simply by nature of the relationship, I don't know how to end this. I don't know if he follows the generally accepted rules, and will bow out if I simply tell him I want out.

Any help would be appreciated.....

• Members

Hi Toy! Like a band-aid ... quick and dirty :P .

I believe in very direct approach to solutions. Ask him if he has questions at the point of your conversation. This has not been a serious, long relationship in any way so limit your conversation time and be done. Make sure he knows when you are done with the conversation, don't belabor the issue. Hang up the phone and don't look back. Experience is a wonderful thing, it teaches us what we like and don't like, what we can improve on, etc..... Above all be nice, but definite.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

*I'm assuming you haven't had much experience in brakes up or firing employees? I'm not a pro, but it's easiest to be direct and leave without any question of further or future relations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Considering the thread this is posted in and the "by nature of the relationship" comment, I am going to take a stab at this, thinking perhaps this isn't exactly a vanilla-type thing. In the world of BDSM, a true Dominant will accept a request to be released (if it got that far) or to down-grade the direction the relationship is going in. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fakes out there, and if that is what you have found, and he will not accept your requests, then phooey on him! I have very little tolerance for fakes! Be respectful in your request and then match your attitude to what he gives you. Text me if you need to talk! Shortstuff has my number or I'll pm it to you here or on facebook.

• Members

Considering the thread this is posted in and the "by nature of the relationship" comment, I am going to take a stab at this, thinking perhaps this isn't exactly a vanilla-type thing. In the world of BDSM, a true Dominant will accept a request to be released (if it got that far) or to down-grade the direction the relationship is going in. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fakes out there, and if that is what you have found, and he will not accept your requests, then phooey on him! I have very little tolerance for fakes! Be respectful in your request and then match your attitude to what he gives you. Text me if you need to talk! Shortstuff has my number or I'll pm it to you here or on facebook.

Are you saying braking up with someone when you are in a dominant relationship is different than other relationship? Because I would think all would be respectful of such a request, but that doesn't always happen. Why would this be different? I really don't get it.

• Members

Are you saying braking up with someone when you are in a dominant relationship is different than other relationship? Because I would think all would be respectful of such a request, but that doesn't always happen. Why would this be different? I really don't get it.

It truly can be different. There's a lot that goes into it. Trust me.

But all worked out well. Thanks.

• Members

It truly can be different. There's a lot that goes into it. Trust me.

But all worked out well. Thanks.

I'm glad it all worked out for you.

• Review Team

It really depends on the people involved, especially the dominant. The most important thing is to show respect and demand respect in return. And it also depends on the level of the relationsip (one of consideration, or protection, or ownership, etc.)It is difficult to explain.

Glad it all worked out TQ.

• Members

It really depends on the people involved, especially the dominant. The most important thing is to show respect and demand respect in return. And it also depends on the level of the relationsip (one of consideration, or protection, or ownership, etc.)It is difficult to explain.

Hmmmm.... ok, I think I get the general picture. Thank you.