Official Community Forums Home

Toys During Sex

• Members

my husband is uncomfortable with my sex toys while we have sex. i have never kept them a secret from him (i only have 2) and he has seen me use both of them (we had been drinking heavily though)

how can i make him feel more comfortable without sending us both to rehab?

• Members

I think you have to have a frank talk outside the BDR when your sober. Uncomfortable as it maybe at first, it must be done. Then If adding toys to your together sex play is agreed upon it may take a while to be comfortable with it.... soldier on smile.gif at some point it will become common play and fun without any of the awkwardness. Make sure you don't get tipsy every time you do use toys or it may never loose it's awkwardness.

• Review Team

Some men seem to feel like if a woman uses toys, that means that he isn't able to satisfy her like he should - it is an ego-thing. Assure him that is not the case, that the toys are intended to be fun for both, but are not a replacement for him.

• Members

Yes, it sounds like he's worried that you will enjoy the toys more than him. We love to use toys during sex !! We don't use them all the time, but they are a nice addition. I think you should start by first using a toy on him. Take the focus away from yourself at first. Use a small vibrator, gently massage under his balls --up and down his shaft. Let him enjoy the feeling. Before you know it, he will be the one to initiate the use of toys into your playtime !

We have the We-Vibe II. It's a small vibrating toy that can be worn internally during sex. (It's flexible and horseshoe shaped--it fits in the palm of your hand ) It also has multiple speeds. Part goes into your vagina next to his cock and the other part rests on top of your clit. My husband cums TWICE every time we use it !! The downside is that it can't be used with condoms.

• Like 1

My hubby was against sex toys when we first got together. I made it plain and clear I had them, I used them, and yes, I LOVED them. However, after a couple of years of "boosting" them up, letting him know that they're for FUN and not to replace him, and then joining this site, after he saw some of the fun I was having, he wanted in too!!! ;) ;) So, after a while, some test runs, and helping me test out some products, he became more and more comfortable with them. He's gone a lot, so he knows I can satisfy myself by getting something out of a drawer. He teases me and says that I have more toys, so he's not worried since I have a complete arsonault of satisfaction in the bedroom so I needn't go elsewhere! LMAO

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

This is an interesting thread, as Ive never used a "Toy" of any type...Hell, Ive never even held a Sexual Toy before. Maybe I have lead a sheltered life after all...

blink.gif

• Members

This is an interesting thread, as Ive never used a "Toy" of any type...Hell, Ive never even held a Sexual Toy before. Maybe I have lead a sheltered life after all...

blink.gif

Sheltered???? Nooo, you've just become enlightened! tongue.gif

• Members

Sheltered???? Nooo, you've just become enlightened! tongue.gif

But, WE havent even practiced...sad.gif

• Members

Well, practice does make peeerfect! happy.gif What shall we practice first?

Well Professor, I am most interested in learning of these Toys many have discussed, please demonstrate...biggrin.gif

• Members

Well Professor, I am most interested in learning of these Toys many have discussed, please demonstrate...biggrin.gif

Ok, what shall we start with first? Students choice.tongue.gif

• Members

Ok, what shall we start with first? Students choice.tongue.gif

Bullets, You be the model, I'll follow your instructions on how to apply...rolleyes.gif

• Members

Bullets, You be the model, I'll follow your instructions on how to apply...rolleyes.gif

mellow.gifOh, No No.

We will use the bullet as suggested, but I believe the only way to learn is by actively participating.wink.gif

• Members

mellow.gifOh, No No.

We will use the bullet as suggested, but I believe the only way to learn is by actively participating.wink.gif

Which were my thoughts exactly...you being the model, Id be the "Protege" following your guidance as to how to properly apply said "Bullets"... cool.gif

• Members

Which were my thoughts exactly...you being the model, Id be the "Protege" following your guidance as to how to properly apply said "Bullets"... cool.gif

sounds delicious.... however I think I'll make you experiment and when you hit the "sweet spot" I'll light up like a Christmas tree..tongue.gif

• Members

sounds delicious.... however I think I'll make you experiment and when you hit the "sweet spot" I'll light up like a Christmas tree..tongue.gif

I Love experimenting...This could take a while...I hope youre sexually patient...I have to know every minute detail Im exploring...Leaving Nothing un touched...tongue.gif

• Members

I Love experimenting...This could take a while...I hope youre sexually patient...I have to know every minute detail Im exploring...Leaving Nothing un touched...tongue.gif

Sexually patient.... I'll try my best. I may end up begging you, sometimes I can loose my patients, but I'll try.

• Members

Sexually patient.... I'll try my best. I may end up begging you, sometimes I can loose my patients, but I'll try.

Sexually Begging could be a turn on...biggrin.gif

• Members

More of a turn on if you are being begged or if you have to beg?

Hmmm, Interesting...But I wont beg, or I havent Begged...tongue.gif

• Members

Hmmm, Interesting...But I wont beg, or I havent Begged...tongue.gif

joke:

Q - What do jewish women consider to be foreplay?

A - An hour of begging (ohmy.gif)

Lesson - never know tongue.gif

• Members

joke:

Q - What do jewish women consider to be foreplay?

A - An hour of begging (ohmy.gif)

Lesson - never know tongue.gif

Hmm, I am not Jewish... I missed the humor...:(

As you said, we never know...:D

• Members

Hmm, I am not Jewish... I missed the humor...:(

As you said, we never know...:D

You don't have to be jewish to get it..... It just means Jewish women dont' want to have sex, so their man has to beg for an hour to get some....