Official Community Forums Home

Third As A Voyeur

mailahn97

• Members

Something I was curious about. Has anyone had someone come and watch you and your partner have sex. With that third person having absolutely no contact with you or your partner. We have had threesomes in the past and were curious about this aspect as well. Is this something that you would consider doing?

• Like 1

• Members

Something I was curious about. Has anyone had someone come and watch you and your partner have sex. With that third person having absolutely no contact with you or your partner. We have had threesomes in the past and were curious about this aspect as well. Is this something that you would consider doing?

Wow!

I'll share this...While traveling overseas, I have witnessed couples engaged in sex, (parties, maybe even an orgy or two), but I have never took part in the activity around me. Maybe prudish on my part, or maybe just shy, I dont remember.

I do know I was sexually aroused and I did find a partner I completely devoured later that evening, but I did not engage with what I had witnessed.

I have also had threesomes, both MMF, and FFM, always somewhat tipsy, and never was it planned, it just happened. It was never with someone I was involved with either, always while I was single. With the FFM, I did enjoy more and I did watch more before interacting with these ladies. But what a night!

To your question, I dont believe I would partake in having someone just watch me and my woman engaged in sexual situation, Im not sure though, the situation would have to present itself.

Something to ponder I guess.

I know, I didnt completely answer your question.;)

• Review Team

Yes and yes. :)

My sex life is a little different than many others', but yes, I have had sex where there was someone in the room who did not partake at all, as well as with someone who didn't touch but did kind of direct. In all honesty, this actually happens on a fairly regular basis as I sort of have a special FWB couple who I am with (with the full knowledge and consent of my out-of-state SO) regularly. We also have "fully-interactive" 3somes at times. That all of us are great friends and have deep feelings for each other, and are all freaks when it comes to sex :rolleyes:, it feels very natural for me and we all really enjoy the different variations of activity we have.

And yes, I likely would have sex in front of others as I am a bit of an exhibitionist, especially in the right situation.

• Members

Yes and yes. :)

My sex life is a little different than many others', but yes, I have had sex where there was someone in the room who did not partake at all, as well as with someone who didn't touch but did kind of direct. In all honesty, this actually happens on a fairly regular basis as I sort of have a special FWB couple who I am with (with the full knowledge and consent of my out-of-state SO) regularly. We also have "fully-interactive" 3somes at times. That all of us are great friends and have deep feelings for each other, and are all freaks when it comes to sex :rolleyes:, it feels very natural for me and we all really enjoy the different variations of activity we have.

And yes, I likely would have sex in front of others as I am a bit of an exhibitionist, especially in the right situation.

That is SO HOT.......... :lol:

• Members

Thanks everyone. I have had several FMF threesomes which all had different positives with them, but a conversation of someone just watching has come about due to something we had read. The person was looking to watch but if invited would participate. I am thinking it might be a new aspect as I love how well my SO pleases me so to in a sense tease someone else into look what I have that you don't kind of thing turns me on as well. Not sure where this will go as of right now. Yet it is interesting to think about.

• Review Team

That is SO HOT.......... :lol:

Thanks! I used to worry about what people would think about some of the "untraditional" stuff I enjoy, but not any more. People who care about each other, enjoy being around each other, and are totally comfortable with each other letting things happen as they will is very, very satisfying on many levels, not just sexual. It wouldn't be for everyone, and I totally get that, but it makes me a happy girl. :)

And SS, you're right, it is kind of exciting to know you are turning on someone who is watching. I tend to get into showing them just what they are missing and being a little...aggressive, lol. ;)

• Members

Thanks! I used to worry about what people would think about some of the "untraditional" stuff I enjoy, but not any more. People who care about each other, enjoy being around each other, and are totally comfortable with each other letting things happen as they will is very, very satisfying on many levels, not just sexual. It wouldn't be for everyone, and I totally get that, but it makes me a happy girl. :)

And SS, you're right, it is kind of exciting to know you are turning on someone who is watching. I tend to get into showing them just what they are missing and being a little...aggressive, lol. ;)

You're more open then most, but what has me somewhat confused, with your open relationship(s) how is it that DP has not been played out.

It would take a strong person (man or woman) to live their lives in this type of relationship (I believe). Im too possessive when I am in a relationship, I know this of myself.

A sincere hat tip to you, you know what you want and you live it throughout. I respect that, and certainly no one should ever look down on another persons happiness.

And the DP, it'll happen if all parties are willing, just let the situation arise (so to speak).

:D

• Review Team

You're more open then most, but what has me somewhat confused, with your open relationship(s) how is it that DP has not been played out.

It would take a strong person (man or woman) to live their lives in this type of relationship (I believe). Im too possessive when I am in a relationship, I know this of myself.

A sincere hat tip to you, you know what you want and you live it throughout. I respect that, and certainly no one should ever look down on another persons happiness.

And the DP, it'll happen if all parties are willing, just let the situation arise (so to speak).

:D

Thanks for the hat tip. I've not experienced DP because the couple I play with is a man and woman and the DP I haven't had would require two men. Do it regularly with two toys, and have done one toy and one man, just not two men...yet. ;)

• Members

Thanks for the hat tip. I've not experienced DP because the couple I play with is a man and woman and the DP I haven't had would require two men. Do it regularly with two toys, and have done one toy and one man, just not two men...yet. ;)

Im counting the days :P

• Members

Still waiting for the story of the DP MsLayD, details, details, DETAILS ! B)

• Review Team

Still waiting for the story of the DP MsLayD, details, details, DETAILS ! B)

Still waiting to experience it. I'm going to visit my SO over New Years (YAY ME!!!!) so perhaps my wait will be over soon! :D

• Members

I was a bit of a voyeur form the hotel room..... wow.

Pleas share, no sexual secrets once its mentioned :P

• Members

I will be more than happy to once I have the time. As I stated before I'm traveling and only check in for a quick look in between stuff.

• Members

I will be more than happy to once I have the time. As I stated before I'm traveling and only check in for a quick look in between stuff.

I thought you were "Teaching" me how to share our sexual ideas, thoughts, fantasies, sexcapades.

Just a reminder LL :P

• Members

I thought you were "Teaching" me how to share our sexual ideas, thoughts, fantasies, sexcapades.

Just a reminder LL :P

Oh, but I am! Part of the lesson is about built up need. cool.gif

• Members

Oh, but I am! Part of the lesson is about built up need. cool.gif

Add to my sexual frustrations, and this lesson makes my balls even bluer...emo9.gif

• Members

Add to my sexual frustrations, and this lesson makes my balls even bluer...emo9.gif

Just getting the old juices flowing in all the right places......

• Members

Just getting the old juices flowing in all the right places......

That has never been an issue !

• Members

Good! Just making sure everything is in working order.tongue.gif

Literally LMAO, :D

• Members

Glad I could make you laugh.smile.gif

This isnt a comic relief forum, now back to the authoring your story while on your recent trip/s...

• Members

This isnt a comic relief forum, now back to the authoring your story while on your recent trip/s...

You are a demanding one.....

You'll have to wait until after the new yearhappy.gif

• Members

You are a demanding one.....

You'll have to wait until after the new yearhappy.gif

Yeah, I get that a lot. (:rolleyes:)

After the New Year, I understand.