Official Community Forums Home

Third As A Voyeur

mailahn97

• Members

Yeah, I get that a lot. (:rolleyes:)

After the New Year, I understand.

You get that a lot,..... do tell inquiring minds what it is you get a lot of.wink.gif

• Members

You get that a lot,..... do tell inquiring minds what it is you get a lot of.wink.gif

Its Not A "Lot Of" What I Need...

I am told "A Lot" I am somewhat demanding... Work related issues... I have low tolerance for inept work production (Im being somewhat vague purposely) tongue.gif

However, I am in need of A Lot Of Sex...cool.gif

• Like 1

• Members

Its Not A "Lot Of" What I Need...

I am told "A Lot" I am somewhat demanding... Work related issues... I have low tolerance for inept work production (Im being somewhat vague purposely) tongue.gif

However, I am in need of A Lot Of Sex...cool.gif

You need to get your girlfriend to "cum' over pronto!

~ As far as your vagueness, understandable. I have my own ideas about what "industry" or "field" you work in.

• Members

You need to get your girlfriend to "cum' over pronto!

~ As far as your vagueness, understandable. I have my own ideas about what "industry" or "field" you work in.

The first portion of your reply, Yes, she couldnt get here soon enough.

~Secondly, well Ive been accused of being a Truck Driver, that was a wash...Though the idea of driving out on the Open Road is intriguing in itself, imagine the sexcapades for an un attached Truck Driver (though Im in a committed relationship, which leads to my sexual frustrations). Still the possibilities....Lol

• Members

The first portion of your reply, Yes, she couldnt get here soon enough.

~Secondly, well Ive been accused of being a Truck Driver, that was a wash...Though the idea of driving out on the Open Road is intriguing in itself, imagine the sexcapades for an un attached Truck Driver (though Im in a committed relationship, which leads to my sexual frustrations). Still the possibilities....Lol

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Then I hope she get to you soon!

Truck driving was never a thought.

• Members

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Then I hope she get to you soon!

Truck driving was never a thought.

I Hope She Gets To Me Soon Also, and in so many ways...:D

No it was someone else who theorized I was Driving a Truck, though I never understood where the theory originated (LOL), sounds like fun though.

• Members

I Hope She Gets To Me Soon Also, and in so many ways...:D

No it was someone else who theorized I was Driving a Truck, though I never understood where the theory originated (LOL), sounds like fun though.

There's always skype if in person takes to long! wink.gif

Do tell what your mysterious industry is..... if you dare. cool.gif

• Members

There's always skype if in person takes to long! wink.gif

Do tell what your mysterious industry is..... if you dare. cool.gif

Skype.... You can only do so much...

As for the Dare, some things are better if left a mystery...tongue.gif

• Members

Skype.... You can only do so much...

As for the Dare, some things are better if left a mystery...tongue.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif yes mystery can be better.

skype is the next best thing when there is nothing else, oh of course there's face time too.

• 2 years later...
  • Review Team

I have definitely engaged in sexual encounters with my last partner in which we had another person or couple watch us. We discussed the concept of voyeurism quite frequently and decided to try it out. I LOVED the experience! Him and I were quite open sexually so to know that we could mutually turn someone on to the point of making them cum without any physical stimulation was such a turn on!

And of course having another couple watch is a blast, especially afterwards when you swap partners ;)

• Members

Long ago and far away I had an encounter where I and my partner were the ones to be watched. She was completely absorbed in the act. She put on quite the show, for me and those watching. I have always wanted to repeat the experience but alas she moved on and I have not had another partner willing to engage in the act while others were in attendance.