Official Community Forums Home

Nipple Clamps

• Members

I love to have my nipples flipped, massaged, licked, sucked, and squeezed, during foreplay and sex. They are a very sensual part of my body and playing with them seems to tune up my orgasms a notch. I had thought about recently purchasing nipple clamps. I like having my nipples massaged more than squeezed, though, and don't want to lose out on that sensation. However, I do like squeezing and pulling. Would you recommend nipple clamps? Has anyone tried the vibrating nipple clamps? Do they stimulate very well?

• Members

I've never used clamps but would be willing to try. What I have used are Non- Piercing Nipple Rings. They are a great into toy for this and you can easily adjust how tight or not you want. From there you can move on. I thought I wrote a review on these once but I can't seem to find it. Mine aren't exactly like the ones below but verrry close. I love to make them tight and the sensation shoots right down to the baby maker.... I love them!

Nipple Jewlery

Nipple and Clitoral Jewlery

• Members

The best thing about nipple clamps is the arousal you get from the taboo nature of wearing them as well as how hot they look. If you get some connected with a chain, http://www.tootimid.com/alligator-nipple-clamps.html that little tug by your partner having control is incredibly arousing! I always worry about keeping them on too long as they turn your nipples blue lol. But the best part is when you remove them and have them soothed! :D

I've tried this set that Tootimid sells as well. http://www.tootimid.com/vibrating-triple-super-suck-hers.html

They have little vibrators attached and the cups are held on by a small hand pump (one for your clit too). Have to admit, the first time I tried that one I almost jumped off the bed as I pumped it up too much too fast and I was NOT ready for that intense vacuum suction! Play around with it though and it's interesting sensation play.

All good occasional fun but nothing beats plain old human contact and stimulation!

• Members

The best thing about nipple clamps is the arousal you get from the taboo nature of wearing them as well as how hot they look.

For me the pressure on my nipples, which are sensitive, is very arousing.

good occasional fun but nothing beats plain old human contact and stimulation!

Agreed!

• Members

Thank you all for the replies! I like the clamps connected by the chain as I also think it will be a turn-on for my partner; however, I do like the matching clitoral ring with non-piercing nipple rings. Hopefully I won't be able to make up my mind and end up getting them both! Thanks again!

• Members

Thank you all for the replies! I like the clamps connected by the chain as I also think it will be a turn-on for my partner; however, I do like the matching clitoral ring with non-piercing nipple rings. Hopefully I won't be able to make up my mind and end up getting them both! Thanks again!

We'll be waiting with bated breath to hear about your choice and what you thought.

• Members

Im stumped, I have nothing to add to this thread, they (nipple clamps) just seem painful.

LoL, I know, not much help. I'll think about it and EDIT this post if anything should Pop Up

emo28.gif

• Members

Im stumped, I have nothing to add to this thread, they (nipple clamps) just seem painful.

LoL, I know, not much help. I'll think about it and EDIT this post if anything should Pop Up

emo28.gif

I've never used nipple clamps but I have done non piercing nipple jewelry. My husband finds it sexy and enjoys them, I find they enhance the eroticism. Needless to say I like them. something like the ones posted in my above answer. Wouldn't you find them sexy if you special someone came to bed with them on? Mine are just gold with small weighted ball on them. Simple and sexy!

• Members

I've never used nipple clamps but I have done non piercing nipple jewelry. My husband finds it sexy and enjoys them, I find they enhance the eroticism. Needless to say I like them. something like the ones posted in my above answer. Wouldn't you find them sexy if you special someone came to bed with them on? Mine are just gold with small weighted ball on them. Simple and sexy!

I can only imagine they would appear sexy, Ive never personally seen a woman wearing these "Nipple Clamps" as jewelry or otherwise. But yes, it does sound like fun, though not if its painful for anyone.

• Members

I can only imagine they would appear sexy, Ive never personally seen a woman wearing these "Nipple Clamps" as jewelry or otherwise. But yes, it does sound like fun, though not if its painful for anyone.

I've never used clamps... thought about it, but for me decided against it. What I have is really classified as jewelry (we all know women love to accessories themselves with jewelry) and it applies some pressure to ones nipples. I don't think it's the same kind of pressure as a clamp would.

• Members

I've never used clamps... thought about it, but for me decided against it. What I have is really classified as jewelry (we all know women love to accessories themselves with jewelry) and it applies some pressure to ones nipples. I don't think it's the same kind of pressure as a clamp would.

If I bought for my GF, it would be of this variety vs. the actual clamps. The "Nipple Clamps" appear as though they would be painful, not something I'm into.

:rolleyes:

• Members

If I bought for my GF, it would be of this variety vs. the actual clamps. The "Nipple Clamps" appear as though they would be painful, not something I'm into.

:rolleyes:

stocking stuffer.........

might be to late for that

• Members

stocking stuffer.........

might be to late for that

Not "too" late... As I wont see her until after the New Year. Plenty of time :rolleyes:

• Members

Soooo,.... Let us know how your sexy stuffers are wink.gif

There may be quite a bit of stuffing, but I dont know about any stockings...:)

• Members

:P sounds like fun!

I'll let you know, should it happen any time soon...:P

• 7 years later...