Official Community Forums Home

Kissing After Oral

ladylove

• Members

I haven't heard of it either and I don't think I wanna know :lol:

Yes you do, you just dont know you do, but you do ! tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

It's not something we do all the time, but we have gotten a little down 'n' dirty like that on several occasions. Sometimes, the idea really turns me on. I remember one night that we were feeling particularly dirty, I told her right before I came in her mouth, that she should hold it and not swallow it. When I was finished, I asked her to show it to me. She pursed her lips with that wad of thick white sperm all over her mouth and tongue and then I asked her if she would want to drip that into my open, waiting mouth. She smiled and placed her head over me and we were looking at each other face-to-face. I opened my mouth just as she released the hot cum and I took it all in. She kissed me hard with her mouth open and the cum was still there. When we broke, I showed her the cum and then swallowed all of it. She then fingered herself until she came hard.....twice!

Now, don't get me wwrong. I did that because I was real turned on to the idea that night. I probably wouldn't do that in most sessions.

Stu, I can always count on you to give me a hot story! :kiss:

To the orginal question, I have found most men are a little leary of this, although I don't understand why. It is one of those double-standards, like anal, that I have had to live with. However, my current (and forever!) SO doesn't have a problem kissing me after oral either way. It is so hot for us to share with each other like this, and I love it, which gets me all hot and bothered again, which leads to more ... well, you get the point. ;)

• Members

My ex bf used to demand that I brush my teeth or at least rinse my mouth before he would kiss me after cumming in my mouth (whether I swallowed or not). I think somewhere in his head he thought tasting his own cum would make him "gay" somehow.

• Members

My ex bf used to demand that I brush my teeth or at least rinse my mouth before he would kiss me after cumming in my mouth (whether I swallowed or not). I think somewhere in his head he thought tasting his own cum would make him "gay" somehow.

Really, that seems a bit extreme.

I admit I dont have a liken to swap my own cum from my GF's mouth, but I dont "Demand" her to wash out her mouth.

• Members

Really, that seems a bit extreme.

I admit I dont have a liken to swap my own cum from my GF's mouth, but I dont "Demand" her to wash out her mouth.

What can I say? It was either rinse or no kiss with him :rolleyes: Silly boy. He didn't even want to discuss the possibility.

• Members

What can I say? It was either rinse or no kiss with him :rolleyes:Silly boy. He didn't even want to discuss the possibility.

Silly indeed. His loss, Im sure of it...

We've talked about Women kissing their Man after he performs oral on her but, I can't recall discussing the reverse. So Men are you adverse to kissing your Lady after you cum in her mouth or not? Ladies feel free to comment on if your man is fine with it or finds it disgusting.

I think there are two issues a play here.

1) Pre orgasm desire

2) Post orgasm desire.

Pre orgasm, I want her to gargle it then swash it around my mouth as we push it back and forth. I want to eat it out of her when I cum in her.

Post orgasm, I. just. cant. Still trying to "work up" to it.

/sigh

• Members

1) Pre orgasm desire

2) Post orgasm desire.

Pre orgasm, I want her to gargle it then swash it around my mouth as we push it back and forth. I want to eat it out of her when I cum in her.

/sigh

Yep. I'm the same way.

• Members

1) Pre orgasm desire

2) Post orgasm desire.

/sigh

I won't swish but I do kiss post head. Its kinda my way of leveling the playing field since i'm not big into recieving

• Members

My wife doesn't like the taste and doesn't allow me to finish in her mouth, therefore I have no issues. If she were to and swallow, I would have no issues after.. I wouldn't "snowball" though.

She will not kiss me after I have gone down on her either, we have baby wipes to remedy this, however I try to get in there sometimes in the heat of the moment, I usually get caught though.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I have never been opposed to my partner kissing me after oral. It used to be the first thing she did after I came in her mouth. I never turned her down or away. I never really thought anything of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

The first time I really tasted my own cum was years ago when one day I was working out and while doing the bench press my wife Di walked in and took advantage of my compromised position. She pulled my workout shorts down and proceeded to give me one of her fantastic blow jobs. In no time I was emptying my balls into her talented hot mouth and when I sat up, out of the blue, Di grabbed me and pressed her lips against mine and before I knew it opened her mouth and the whole load of cum I had shoot in her mouth flooded into mine. I was taken totally by surprise and pulled away quickly with cum running down both of our chins. Di started to apologize but, about then I didn't want her to feel bad so I pulled her to me and licked my gooey cum from her chin and kissed her again hard and long. Afterwards I lick my lips and she started to apologize again and I told her never apologize for something that wonderful. It took me a few times to get use to the taste of my own cum, it's not sweet like Di's cum, but now it never goes to waste whether we're having oral sex, we kiss and share, we're fucking, I eat her cum filled pussy, Nummmmmmmy, or if we're masturbating, either together or alone I always clean up my cum. Yes I enjoy my own cum, especially when it's mixed with Di's sweet pussy cum. JJ

• Members

Wow, Di,s Guy that is one hot and arousing story. She sounds amazing and I love the fact that you are open to sharing with her.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I love long sensual kisses with my GF after orally satisfying her and she has cum once or twice and I have the taste still within my breath. Its more exciting for me. As for the reverse, Im not opposed to it, though admittedly Ive never partaken. I must admit, I dont believe Im homophobic, not in the least, and I dont fear my own cum/semen, nor do I believe its dirty. Im just not sexually aroused by the idea, not at all. But I am open minded, and the opportunity would have to present itself.

Does that sound bad??

I recently had a rather irritating experience. He ejaculated in me and wouldn't go down after. He got his....

• Members

I'd much rather go down on a woman, before ejaculating in her. Just my preference. Get her all hot, wet, and really wanting my cock more.

Never played it out the other way. But I guess, some "old dogs" can be taught new tricks.

• Members

1) Pre orgasm desire

2) Post orgasm desire.

/sigh

my guy came during penetration, i then wanted him to go down on me...that was a big fat no. that didn't make for a happy ending.

• Members

I guess because I never give it a thought I didn't think he would...I thought wrong and really need to be respectful of those things that he just doesn't like. Nuff said

• Members

I have no problem kissing my wife after oral and have surprised her before by going down on her after cumming in her. Though it is a little tough to do so after cumming because of coming down from the high of sex. However she is worth doing this for a surprise for her from time to time.

• Like 1

• Review Team

Im not opposed to it however wen is the first one ive been with that would suck me to the blowing point and let me release my load deep in her throat so im just not used to it