Official Community Forums Home

Strap-ons: Hot Or Taboo?

chloegirl

• Members

Have any of you ladies ever worn or used a strap-on? You cannot imagine how freakin' hot it feels just wearing it, stroking it, the look and feel of having that thick cock pressed against you but from the oppostite side and YOU get to USE it, watching your guy sensually suck on YOUR cock, lol! Not using it in a cruel or agressive way, just as another aspect of erotic play. Of course the eroticism of it is in direct proportion to the open-mindedness and hot appreciation of your partner, but if you are lucky enough to have one like that OMG!!!!

Now being from the south, it sounds like most guys are a bit squeamish about even exploring ass play, but if they could get over their childish, homophobe fear, they could be in for some pretty hot and amazing O's themselves. But I'm wondering how others think on this subject. Too taboo for you?

• Like 5

• Members

Have any of you ladies ever worn or used a strap-on? You cannot imagine how freakin' hot it feels just wearing it, stroking it, the look and feel of having that thick cock pressed against you but from the oppostite side and YOU get to USE it, watching your guy sensually suck on YOUR cock, lol! Not using it in a cruel or agressive way, just as another aspect of erotic play. Of course the eroticism of it is in direct proportion to the open-mindedness and hot appreciation of your partner, but if you are lucky enough to have one like that OMG!!!!

Now being from the south, it sounds like most guys are a bit squeamish about even exploring ass play, but if they could get over their childish, homophobe fear, they could be in for some pretty hot and amazing O's themselves. But I'm wondering how others think on this subject. Too taboo for you?

I like to believe I am very open minded, but this doesnt get it done for me, not even in the slightest. I am not homophobic at all. I just know what I like and dislike, this falls within the dislike column for me. It doesnt bother me at all if others are into this, just dont dislike me because if I am not into it...

Blunt, I know, but I am also truthfully honest.

• Like 1

• Members

Totally understandable Ready, and I would never judge or dislike anyone because of their preferences....I never in a million years would have ever even thought of such a thing as fun myself but as our fantasy exploration and games slowly grew we have discovered some enjoyable novelty in all sorts of ways I would have been way too uptight to even consider up until these last few years. For OCCASIONAL play it has proven to be be hotly entertaining!

The homophobe label is there because most men I know around here are sooooo adamently vocal spouting off against "nothing goes near MY ass" and then proceeding to get ridiculously negative, ugly, and downright angry over anything they could label as "gay".... I cant' help but tease them and stir them up more by telling them that to me they have to be afraid and unsure of their own "manliness" by the vehemently angry way they respond, but that's just my take on the people I know personally, not saying that everyone who is not interested in it fits the same bill at all! Heck, 10 years ago I was the same way! I can certainly understand and respect the preference to not be interested at all :D ....but to each his own.....it's all private and personal, and the reason I even brought it up was to learn more about how more people feel.

• Like 2

• Members

Totally understandable Ready, and I would never judge or dislike anyone because of their preferences....I never in a million years would have ever even thought of such a thing as fun myself but as our fantasy exploration and games slowly grew we have discovered some enjoyable novelty in all sorts of ways I would have been way too uptight to even consider up until these last few years. For OCCASIONAL play it has proven to be be hotly entertaining!

The homophobe label is there because most men I know around here are sooooo adamently vocal spouting off against "nothing goes near MY ass" and then proceeding to get ridiculously negative, ugly, and downright angry over anything they could label as "gay".... I cant' help but tease them and stir them up more by telling them that to me they have to be afraid and unsure of their own "manliness" by the vehemently angry way they respond, but that's just my take on the people I know personally, not saying that everyone who is not interested in it fits the same bill at all! Heck, 10 years ago I was the same way! I can certainly understand and respect the preference to not be interested at all :D ....but to each his own.....it's all private and personal, and the reason I even brought it up was to learn more about how more people feel.

Thank you for the thought you put into your reply. I know Im not homophobic, I live in Southern California, not the ideal place for anyone with such phobias.

I will share this with you though, I know I did not handle this correctly, but it happened... One morning I go into work somewhat early, about 4am... I greet a male colleague, I shake his hand, he greets me and says the following ... " [my name] you smell nice this morning..." I know not much to it, but this is how I replied... " [his name] I dont ever want to hear from you or any other Man how I smell, whether its good bad or in different, I dont want you or any other man telling me how I smell or look, Men dont compliment Men " ...and I left it at that...

I know, kind of heavy handed, but he hasnt complimented me of late either...LoL...I look back and think what a jack ass I was at that moment, but its how I felt when he said to me what he had said. And I was being honest with him.

Now if it had been an out Gay Male, I may have re acted differently, or no reaction at all. I know I react complimentary when a Woman has said something of the sort.

Anyhow, I've lost what the subject at hand is...:unsure:

• Like 1

• Members

LOL......Too funny...... !! You probably scared the HELL out of him !

As far as if I've ever used my strap-on on my husband---NO. Not because I wouldn't want to try it--I definitely would. I have brought it up before. He wants NOTHING going in there. I do consistently try. I start out ever so slowly and gently carressing his thighs, under his balls up and down his cock. Then I slowly make my way to the back, slowly circling around his ass with my fingers gently and then poking my finger between his cheeks into his ass---He clamps down so hard !!! One of these days it will happen !!

I do agree that there is quite a bit of stigma about that with men. I think that some men are very afraid they would be considered gay if they actually admitted that they enjoyed it (or might enjoy it )

And yes Chloe---it is a very powerful feeling wearing that strap on with a huge massive cock between your legs !! LOL :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Members

LOL......Too funny...... !! You probably scared the HELL out of him !

As far as if I've ever used my strap-on on my husband---NO. Not because I wouldn't want to try it--I definitely would. I have brought it up before. He wants NOTHING going in there. I do consistently try. I start out ever so slowly and gently carressing his thighs, under his balls up and down his cock. Then I slowly make my way to the back, slowly circling around his ass with my fingers gently and then poking my finger between his cheeks into his ass---He clamps down so hard !!! One of these days it will happen !!

I do agree that there is quite a bit of stigma about that with men. I think that some men are very afraid they would be considered gay if they actually admitted that they enjoyed it (or might enjoy it )

And yes Chloe---it is a very powerful feeling wearing that strap on with a huge massive cock between your legs !! LOL :rolleyes:

Sounds like Penis envy to me...LoL...:D

• Like 1

• Members

Sounds like Penis envy to me...LoL...:D

Absolutely !!! (but I do enjoy being a woman--wouldn't want to trade that in ) I would love to know the feeling of the build up of cum in the penis and then the feeling as it finally SPURTS out high into the air-

(or mouth, pussy, etc....) It must be such an incredible feeling....

I'm sure that there are lots of other women on TT who have actually used a strap-on on their SO....

SO FESS UP ladies---we all want to hear about it.

AND if you are a man and actually WANT your SO to do this but have been afraid to ask-----we want to hear about it also.

• Like 1

• Members

Absolutely !!! (but I do enjoy being a woman--wouldn't want to trade that in ) I would love to know the feeling of the build up of cum in the penis and then the feeling as it finally SPURTS out high into the air-

(or mouth, pussy, etc....) It must be such an incredible feeling....

I'm sure that there are lots of other women on TT who have actually used a strap-on on their SO....

SO FESS UP ladies---we all want to hear about it.

AND if you are a man and actually WANT your SO to do this but have been afraid to ask-----we want to hear about it also.

d

Well, I appreciate your assertiveness, its sexy as hell... Im just not into this... However, My Hard Cock in your Sexy Ass is sexually appealing to me, Definitely...B)

• Members

Great subject Chloe. and nice to see you again!

My DH isn't Homophobic in the least, however he is definitely closed when it comes to this. He just can't get his head around it,(pun intended) but DH is very willing when it comes to my butt.

• Members

Great subject Chloe. and nice to see you again!

My DH isn't Homophobic in the least, however he is definitely closed when it comes to this. He just can't get his head around it,(pun intended) but DH is very willing when it comes to my butt.

As most Men are...:D

• Members

As most Men are...:D

Why is that? Is it about not being manly or what.

And Chloe, how did your DH eventually soften to the idea? I'm not sure how I feel about it but I'm curious.

• Members

And Chloe, how did your DH eventually soften to the idea? I'm not sure how I feel about it but I'm curious.

Im not sure I understand your question...

• Members

I should not assume, but I have assumed Chloe had to talk her husband into the idea/concept of having her wear a strap on for him. I'm curious what made him change his mind on the subject.

However, I'm unsure how I would feel wearing a strap-on for my DH. But it's an idea to explore if we're both on board.

• Members

I should not assume, but I have assumed Chloe had to talk her husband into the idea/concept of having her wear a strap on for him. I'm curious what made him change his mind on the subject.

However, I'm unsure how I would feel wearing a strap-on for my DH. But it's an idea to explore if we're both on board.

LOL...The part directed at Chloe, I understood...The first portion, about Men being Manly or what...I didnt understand your reference...

• Members

LOL...The part directed at Chloe, I understood...The first portion, about Men being Manly or what...I didnt understand your reference...

laugh.gif Oh....

I was wondering if it assaulted some mens manhood to have their women use a strap on, on them.

• Members

laugh.gif Oh....

I was wondering if it assaulted some mens manhood to have their women use a strap on, on them.

See, I really didnt understand your post. I actually thought you had asked " Why Do All Men Find Womens Ass Sexually Appealing, but Not So Much When The Rolls Are Reversed "

Good I asked before answering...

As to your question at hand...

I dont know, I know mentally, it doesnt appeal to me at all. I have never engaged in such activity and its never been approached. I know I have had my Ass licked by a GF once while showering, it started as a BJ, and she just ventured lower and lower. It was satisfying, but nothing was inserted into my Ass. And I know I would have halted any such penetrating activities...But her tongue felt good...

:D

• Members

See, I really didnt understand your post. I actually thought you had asked " Why Do All Men Find Womens Ass Sexually Appealing, but Not So Much When The Rolls Are Reversed "

Good I asked before answering...

As to your question at hand...

I dont know, I know mentally, it doesnt appeal to me at all. I have never engaged in such activity and its never been approached. I know I have had my Ass licked by a GF once while showering, it started as a BJ, and she just ventured lower and lower. It was satisfying, but nothing was inserted into my Ass. And I know I would have halted any such penetrating activities...But her tongue felt good...

:D

Thanks for the answer...

As for why Womens Ass Sexually Appealing to men your more than welcome to answer that too. I myself love a fine male behind but don't understand the preoccupation men have with women's behinds.

• Members

It was kind of a slow domino progression one thing leading to another. Incorporating very visually erotic oral and verbal skills, watching each other mutually masturbate during a long hot play session, he would watch stroking as I would use and cum all over one of the lovely thick lifelike cocks (you can buy here by the way) and got to where he would want to taste and lick my juices from the toy, slowly and sensually. Add to that some occasional wearing of leather corsets, panties, etc., the next step was to purchase a really hot looking leather harness. A bit of occasional lightweight dominatrix play (never the cruel, belittling play....more like me just instructing him what I want him to do, what I want to see etc.) always a slow, hot progression of kissing, touching, each of us watching each other make a sensual visual production of stroking our "own" cocks as we are totally aroused by the other in between, him watching as I lick and suck his then stand back and have him do "mine"....it sounds twisted but is very hot in the moment!

Then some hot and heavy oral sessions with me licking, sucking, playing with his balls as I work his cock slowly working my way to teasing, fingering his ass, reading about and trying to incorporate the pleasures of prostate and perineal massage....well it just slowly progresses from there lol.

• Members

Wife has one, but to use with another girl if the right one and and the right opportunity come along. So not exactly taboo.

But as far as using it on me, no thank you. Does not appeal to me at all. Sucking on one? Again, does not appeal to me at all. I don't think it's a homophobic thing. It's just not a turn on in the least.

Again, for me, I don't thing it boils down to a manhood assualt; just not appealing. But who know, maybe a small part could be attributed to growing up with the stigma attached to being gay. There is also the ick factor. When we're done with a romp, I just wanna mop up a bit and curl up and go to sleep, not spend a lot of time cleaning up that "other stuff."

It may be too that men are part dogs. Ever take a dog to the vet? When the vet sticks a thermometer in the dogs butt, the tail drops, the eyes bug out with alarm, and the head whirls around, as if to say, "What the frick are you doin' to me back there, man???" I think instinctively a lot of guys just don't want to be messed with back there.

Or maybe at some primordial level, it would instinctually be an act of submission, and the typical guy isn't big on submitting. (So maybe that is a manhood assault, huh? But more on an instictive level than a conscious-thought level.)

• Members

Or maybe at some primordial level, it would instinctually be an act of submission, and the typical guy isn't big on submitting. (So maybe that is a manhood assault, huh? But more on an instictive level than a conscious-thought level.)

I think this is really the big kicker for guys! And I dare say, women too. I couldn't get into it. I had a friend who's boyfriend loved it, in fact it was the only way he got off. Turns out, he was gay. So i think that is a BIG fear for me.

B asked my to lick his back door and I just can't bring myself to do it, its gross. To me any way. Just the poop shoot. Bleh. Don't get me wrong, I love anal, but if he's going to do it i make him wear a condom because it's just too dirty for me. And if we do, then it's at the end of the night's festivities because I don't want that near me again til its been showered.

I'm also not assertive enough to do it, well not in the bed room any way. ;)

I agree. It's HOT having a strap on on, seeing a "cock" jutting out from your groin, feeling the weight of it, and strutting around. Yes, I did it. In fact, I got so hot the first time, and hubby wasn't home to see the newest addition to his requested anal pleasurer, that I took out his pocket pussy and fucked it hard. I added a little bullet under the harness, fucking the pocket pussy, and came so hard, I almost passed out!! How's that for "penis-envy"??? tongue.gif

• Members

I agree. It's HOT having a strap on on, seeing a "cock" jutting out from your groin, feeling the weight of it, and strutting around. Yes, I did it. In fact, I got so hot the first time, and hubby wasn't hope to see the newest addition to his requested anal pleasurer, that I took out his pocket pussy and fucked it hard. I added a little bullet under the harness, fucking the pocket pussy, and came so hard, I almost passed out!! How's that for "penis-envy"??? :P

Just imagine if your "Cock" was real and you were hammering home a real sexy piece of ass/pussy...The sensations are ten fold...Just dont turn "Gay" on us Men... You are way too sexy to lose ....

Penis envy or not...

tongue.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have been interested in this topic for sometime. I have used anal stimulation for sometime now however it has always been solo. My wife has let me do her in the ass a few times as I have a huge thing for it. She does not like it however. She would always bring up the fact of how would I like it etc, and would occasionally try to stick a finger in my ass, which I wouldn't allow, because at that time I didn't not know how she would feel with the fact that I enjoy it.

I finally built the courage up, and bought a strap on for her, with a few attachments, (one that didn't look like a penis, incase she had the homophobic issue). Finally brought up the idea and gave her the toys and nothing has been mentioned on the topic since. (sad face)

I know I would love it, but it would be really weird the first time that I do know.

As for the homophobic effect from my point, I'm in no way gay or thoughts of, I just enjoy the feeling. Though I know its not a general census on the issue.