Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm Duration

square

• Members

How long are your typical orgasms?

Mine have always been in the 10 to 15 second range. Same for the wife I think. But lately she has had some that seem to go on for a long time, maybe a full minute or more. I don't have a stopwatch going, so that's a bit of a guess, but way longer than they used to.

Curious how that compares with others.

• Like 1

• Members

It varies. Sometimes they are over quick but I'm ready to go for another almost immediately, other times they will last longer, and SOMETIMES they are so awesomely intense that my ears literally stop up and my whole body will quiver and convulse for 2 or 3 minutes after, leaving me so relaxed I'm almost paralyzed....man I LOVE THOSE!! :P

It seems like they last the longest and are most intense when they come after a longggg, hot buildup. The more stimulation the better the O!

• Like 2

• Members

As Chloe said it does vary. There are times the "O" is just ok and quick , then there are time it seems to go on forever. For me when they are longer they are usually much more intense and there are times one orgasm just comes immediately on top of the last.

• Like 2

• Members

Mine can vary as well but when they are intense they last longer and I am completely relaxed right after as well. Also most times I can go pretty quickly after for another one as well.

• Like 2

• Members

It varies. Sometimes they are over quick but I'm ready to go for another almost immediately, other times they will last longer, and SOMETIMES they are so awesomely intense that my ears literally stop up and my whole body will quiver and convulse for 2 or 3 minutes after, leaving me so relaxed I'm almost paralyzed....man I LOVE THOSE!! :P

It seems like they last the longest and are most intense when they come after a longggg, hot buildup. The more stimulation the better the O!

I swear my GF has those intense orgasms which youve mentioned and it amazes me... While she is in her paralyzed mode, I am continuously fingering her clit, which only intensifies her sexual appetite.

The next round of SEX is even better... :D

• Like 2

• Review Team

Like the other ladies have said, mine vary. Some are quick releases (usually when solo) and some are very long and come one after another (can happen during solo but usually not). For me, it kind of depends on the circumstances and lead in.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Members

Well...multiple orgasms happen quite quick for me...And if I try to prolong one then I don't usually release before edging 2/3 times.

feeling rather crappy about now....still trying to get 1! never heard of edging before...I only wish

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Orgasms can range from a few quick seconds to 45 seconds for me. There are a lot of factors that are included in this. But, if it has been a while since I had a good orgasm the experience is usually longer and more intense.