Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation Boot Camp

chloegirl

• Members

hahahaha when I first saw this topic in the menu I immediatly thought "that's not a bad idea....Masturbation Boot Camp!" You have to admit that the furtive, get it over with quickly, have to hide it way we all started out with is a sad and pale example of just how hot, sensual, and creative we can be once we embrace the visual eroticism of sharing that with a hot and open minded partner! Practice makes perfect and with the right input you can raise it to an art form in itself! :D

And on another note, how many of you have laid there in the dark beside your sleeping partner and covertly indulged while you thought they weren't aware hhmmm? Or been walked in on by your partner? What was the reaction? Did they leave you feeling embarrassed and angry, or did they stand there enjoying the show maybe joining in where a good time was had by all? Have you found that THEIR arousal, erotic verbalizations and coaxing gets you hotter causing that give and take to just flame up where you both explore a little more each time?

• Like 1

• Members

Chloe--I LOVE your idea !! I think it would be a great feature on HBO's series "Sexcetera" and "Real Sex" also. They do have a class they have shown on there that women sign up for to learn how to give better blow jobs. Why not one for Masturbation too ?? :rolleyes:

Yes, I will admit to masturbating while my husband is sleeping. I don't do it all the time, but every now and then........ No, he has never woken up or walked in on me while I was doing it.... I'm sure it does create even more excitement for a couple when one of them has walked in on another.

I think that my husband and I do need to spend more time masturbating for each other--I think it will help intensify our orgasms also...

• Like 4

• Members

Chloe--I LOVE your idea !! I think it would be a great feature on HBO's series "Sexcetera" and "Real Sex" also. They do have a class they have shown on there that women sign up for to learn how to give better blow jobs. Why not one for Masturbation too ?? :rolleyes:

Yes, I will admit to masturbating while my husband is sleeping. I don't do it all the time, but every now and then........ No, he has never woken up or walked in on me while I was doing it.... I'm sure it does create even more excitement for a couple when one of them has walked in on another.

I think that my husband and I do need to spend more time masturbating for each other--I think it will help intensify our orgasms also...

I find it sexy to see or watch my GF masturbate, however, I get nothing from self masturbation. When I am with her, I just want to stick my Hard On in her somewhere, and have great sex.

When I was in Boot Camp, many years ago, I am sure there was some who were beating their own sticks, as I do recall a few squeaky springs, yes even after hours and hours of drills and marches. Remember, we were young men, and hard ons were like breathing air, it happened often. Lights were out, but it was never discussed.

B)

• Like 1

• Members

I find it sexy to see or watch my GF masturbate, however, I get nothing from self masturbation. When I am with her, I just want to stick my Hard On in her somewhere, and have great sex.

B)

Some-women find it incredible HOT to see their man self pleasure. Just saying....

• Like 4

• Members

Some-women find it incredible HOT to see their man self pleasure. Just saying....

I understand thta, I wish I was more obliging. Maybe some sexual urging or guidance is needed. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

• Members

I understand thta, I wish I was more obliging. Maybe some sexual urging or guidance is needed. :rolleyes:

Urging, Guidance... we'd all LOVE to help you! Wouldn't ladies?

• Like 1

• Members

And on another note, how many of you have laid there in the dark beside your sleeping partner and covertly indulged while you thought they weren't aware hhmmm? Or been walked in on by your partner? What was the reaction?

Never been walked in on. I have done it in the bed next to her in the morning, with her sound asleep. When I was done, she let me know, "yeah, I felt the bed rocking a certain rythmic way and woke up but didn't say anything." It was a little embarrassing the first time, but now I do it from time to time (usually when it's rag time) without any worries. If she's awake, she likes to watch.

• Like 3

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My ex husband would do so sometimes, when he thought i was asleep.  I want to think he did so because he knew how tired i was.

My GF has admitted to trying to masturbate when I was sound asleep.  But unable to achieve orgasm because she body craves my touch instead.  She does so to try and relax to get to sleep. 

Let me add that her past GFs would get frustrated with her because it took so long for her to orgasm, so they gave up, and she'd have to get off herself after she got them off. I watched her play with herself and learned quickly and experimented with what made her moan and squirm, with great success I might add! 

I guess it helps to keep an open mind, open sexually,  patient, and a first time GF :).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...