Official Community Forums Home

Lucid Dream #60

froggystyle1977

• Members

The Lucid dream #60 is one of many g-spot toys in a series from Doc Johnson. Its made of a material called PVC, its a rubber like material and it actually smells like a swim float right out of the package.

This is only one of a few G-spot vibes I have tried out . So far the wow factor has not been there. While this vibe seems to hit the right area it just didn’t give me the full O. Until I let my husband do the work while I just enjoyed the feeling. It was amazing!!

The vibes on this toy are not very strong, but that’s to be expected using AAA batteries. There are multiple speeds but there isn’t that much difference from low to high. All in all I would definitely recommend this vibe for anyone experimenting with the G-spot, you just might find this Dream is all you need!!

Wet Dreams

Wow, sorry that one was such a let down.

• Members

To bad it didn't work, but you never know until you try. After many trials and tribulations with g-spot toys I found only 1 or 2 to be worthy. Keep experimenting, one never knows what's going to "do it" for you.