Official Community Forums Home

Turn On Contest

Rob

NEW CONTEST!

WHAT WOULD TURN YOU ON RIGHT NOW?

How to enter:

Simply reply back to this post and answer this question:

What would it take to get you in the mood right now? Or what are some of the things that turn you on?

We will pick a few winners to receive a $10 gift card.

We really love reading your responses. ;) If you have any feedback on these contests, please feel free to message me directly. Good luck!

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

• Like 2

• Members

I have a new product that I got for my skin as a friend told me about it. I then realized how sexy it really is. Its Coconut Oil. it melts in your hands like butter when I was getting ready for the day, after my shower, I was lathering this amazingly wonderful product all over my body I then tasted it and the texture of it the taste of it the feal of it has been amazing. I gave my boyfriend a body massage with this and it turned into a rather nice evening. I say out of everything I have had the pleasure of touching my body I fell in love with Organic Coconut Oil.

I know its not a sexy story but it is a sexy product you should try it :)

• Like 1

• Review Team

My husband works for a major non for profit organisation and they have had him travelling every month for 3-6 days a week since october. This month he had to fly out for another 4-5 days the morning after vday :(

It would turn me on more than he knows to have him come home early, suprise me by walking through the door, caressing the side of my face as he passionately kisses me while throwing me down on the bed and tying me up with some Pink Plush Wrist Cuffs. The most perfect part is we just got a iron frame bed lets say it's just perfect for such dirty and wild deeds <3

If he is really into it http://www.tootimid.com/kitten-with-a-whip.html would be great as a bonus attraction lol.

• Members

It is nice when he out of the blue rubs my pussy or tits in passing. That quick jolt of a turn on is oh so nice.

• Like 1

• Members

"What would Turn Me On Right Now?"

To see HER walk through that door...She wouldnt have to be naked or sexually clad, just knowing she is the one which lights the fire from from deep within, knowing that she "Turns Me On" me as passionately and madly as I Turn Her On...Yes, just to see HER walk through that door, that would sufficiently "Turn Me On Right Now"...

• Members

Y'all may think this is a bit kooky, but smelling my wife's underarm. As long as it's not too overly powerful. Instant woody, literally. Even when I'm otherwise not particularly in the mood.

Another thing: if she comes to bed naked. Just can't seem to stop my hands from groping at some point during the night. And before you know it we're in mid-fuck and still half asleep.

• Like 1

• Members

Hmm...having the wife come on strong after a day out in the woods behind the house. There's always this wonderful smell about her when we've been out in the woods just walking, talking, and whatnot for a while.

Randy.

• Review Team

I have to agree with the others who have said just seeing their SO right now would turn them on. It is certainly the case for me. It has been way too long. Hearing his voice on the phone and him saying certain things - not always naughty things - also makes me get all tingly inside.

But honestly, I tend to stay pretty tingly inside, lol, so it really doesn't take a lot to get me in the mood. :)

My fiance just holding and loving all over me. I love when he holds he tight and loves on me. That always gets me in the mood. Me laying on his chest hearing his heart gets me in the mood... And him whispering I love you gets me every single time lol... I think I'm going to go and lay on his chest lol... Good night everyone :);)...

NEW CONTEST!

How to enter:

What would it take to get you in the mood right now? Or what are some of the things that turn you on?

We really love reading your responses. ;) If you have any feedback on these contests, please feel free to message me directly. Good luck!

**You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. Login Here | Register Here (it's free)

What would turn me on is to have my husband ravish me like he did when we first meet, he could never get enough of me. I feel like i have to resort to my toy basket always. I fantasize about him all day long and can never get the thought of having sex out of my mind.

• Members

I am so easily turned on right now it is silly! Well, maybe not silly... I have a new friend who is a possible future more-than-that, but right now we have a very fun flirtation. We have been e-mailing and texting, and leaving our "filters" allllll the way off. It feels sort of courtly, maybe is the word I am looking for? Neither of us like 'texting language', we write things out and take time.

So I would say, writing and receiving mail and texts from "Mr Abs" right now is turning me on SO much, I am not sure we'll get very far past the front door when he returns to town! ;-) There is just something sexy about writing one's thoughts and fantasies down, and not in an obvious way, more like a slow build.

Whew, I need the AC, just thinking about it has me hot!

• Members

I have a new product that I got for my skin as a friend told me about it. I then realized how sexy it really is. Its Coconut Oil. it melts in your hands like butter when I was getting ready for the day, after my shower, I was lathering this amazingly wonderful product all over my body I then tasted it and the texture of it the taste of it the feal of it has been amazing. I gave my boyfriend a body massage with this and it turned into a rather nice evening. I say out of everything I have had the pleasure of touching my body I fell in love with Organic Coconut Oil.

I know its not a sexy story but it is a sexy product you should try it :)

Coconut oil is amazing! If you cook or bake, Google some recipes. It is so versatile and as you know, sensual. Definitely a good thing to have in the house ;0)

Guest eminatic

what really turns me on lately are physical signs of "proof" of my partner's desire for me. i LOVE to feel him get hard through his clothes, that's one of my FAVORITE things. he may think it's a bit "high school" but I do loooove a bit of dryhumping before getting things started :P i just love being able to feel his excitement, and how bad he wants to just rip everything off, i love feeling the tension rise as he struggles to wait for the right moment...

• Members

It's a million and one ordinary things...

It could be that knowing little smile, or the way he puts his hand on my lower back just bordering inappropriate in public, or the way he is still trying to look down my shirt nonchalantly, or maybe not so nonchalantly when we're doing the most ordinary of things. It could be the way he looks a bit disheveled after a very hard day at work, Or it just might be the way he'll come to the door when I come home just to see if I need help, or a quiet shared memory only we know; the way he'll tell me I'm beautiful without make-up on and mean it....

You see It's will never be just one thing, It's the sum of a lifetime all rolled into one at any given moment.

Just having him come up to me, and start massaging my neck and shoulders. Progression from there.........

• Members

NEW CONTEST!

How to enter:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

His text messages immediately make me wet,,,even when it's just to say "how are you". The thought of him at my door? That makes my knees weak...everything about that man is a turn on.....

• Members

Right Now, I slight wind could have me "Turned On"...

Its been way too long for me...Even the slightest hint of Sex and Im Hard...

Hmmm.... -_-

• Like 1

• Members

Fresh batteries does it for me!

I'd like to use those batteries for a polygraph machine, are you game...

• Members

if a guy would just come in throw me on the bed and start licking my pussy then roll me over and fuck me hard and rough in my ass the pull out and cum all over my face and tits

Really...

First post and this is your intro...Im not doubting you...Just seems a little rough for an intro...

But as you said..."I Like It Rough"...

Good for you...

BTW, is this just any guy which could "Turn you On" or your SO...Or possibly a rape fantasy... Interesting...

Nice 1st post, different and rough, but nice...

Welcome to "Too Timid"... :D