Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Yikes What Happened To Shipping Prices

Guest eminatic

Guest eminatic

what did I miss while I was away? I tried to order a teeny bottle of TT pleasuregel for $1.99 and with shipping it comes out to around $15 with the cheapest option. I shop online quite frequently and that seems outrageously steep, what's up with that?

Hi Eminatic!

Send me your order info and I will have free bottle shipped out to you. :) The shipping price is high for orders under $5 because most orders under $5 are just for the freebie. If you order over $5, you will notice the shipping prices go back to normal. We are trying this out in place of charging extra for shipping the free item. Sorry for the confusion. Send me your info via private message and I will get it shipped out to you on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

Rob

• Members

Hi Eminatic!

Send me your order info and I will have free bottle shipped out to you. :) The shipping price is high for orders under $5 because most orders under $5 are just for the freebie. If you order over $5, you will notice the shipping prices go back to normal. We are trying this out in place of charging extra for shipping the free item. Sorry for the confusion. Send me your info via private message and I will get it shipped out to you on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

Rob

Wow! That's wicked cool of you Rob!

• Members

I second that. As always you guys are awesome.

• Members

Shipping prices are high because of fuel prices. It's that whole trickle down thing. Those trucks that bring your packages don't run on air nor do those airplanes that carry them too.

• Review Team

Rob, you ROCK!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Not to change the subject of how Cool "Rob" is....And "Rob" you do seem "cool"...

But what the Heck is Pleasure Gel...

I am so out of the loop when it comes to these Toys, sexual tools, gels, etc., etc.,...

:mellow:

And it's AWESOME, BTW!!!!!!!

• Members

And it's AWESOME, BTW!!!!!!!

I'll Keep That In Mind... ;)

Great point, Em!!!