Official Community Forums Home

Leather Vibrating Cock Ring By Spartacus

ladylove

• Members

picture difficulties, will post when I can.

SPARTACUS'S LEATHER VIBRATING COCK RING

Review by Ladylove 3/2012

The Leather Vibrating Cock Ring made by Spartacus is real leather that measures 8 8/9L X 3/4 W in size. The adjustable cock ring has nickel free snaps which is great for those who have nickel allergies. The best part, is the 3 speed bullet (battery included) which is located in the middle of the strap and held by a piece of sturdy elastic. There is a rubber button on the bottom of the bullet that cycles through low, med, high, off; easy to control.

On first sight I knew this would appeal to DH's manly side. That very evening we opened the package, washed it with some anti bacterial soap, and wiped down the leather band with an alcohol swab. I'm not sure wiping leather down with alcohol is great, but I didn't know how else to clean it. When it was time to put "Spartacus" on my "Warrior King" we decided to reverse the position, giving his testicles direct stimulation. In this position he could feel the vibes on the boys and throughout his whole shaft. I too could feel my "Warrior King" vibrating from base to the very tip. As an added bonus I had anal stimulation that made it all extra heavenly. We both agree the Spartacus gave us each very intense "O's".... well, I may have had more than one.

We never made it past the 1st setting on the bullet, however on further inspection the vibes do get strong. Maybe next time we'll get further in testing the vibrations.

To date this is DH favorite, and he thinks it's the most comfortable cock ring he's ever had the pleasure to review. For me there's nothing better than having my own real life vibrator! DH and I award Spartacus Leather Vibrating Cock Ring a 5 out of 5 hearts.

SPARTACUS MY WARRIOR KING!

• Members

1449-med.jpg

Is this the Image of your Toy...

Thanks for the great review! Sounds like a winner! Welcome to the "Having Picture Posting Issues" club! LOL

• Members

Thanks for the great review! Sounds like a winner! Welcome to the "Having Picture Posting Issues" club! LOL

Welcome!