Official Community Forums Home

Purity Test

mailahn97

Both!!!:kiss::P;):P

• Members

I took the Purity Test with the 500 questions. I'm 44% pure. I'm a dirty, dirty girl!!! :lol::kiss:;):P

Kool...Welcome to the "44 Club"...:kiss:

• Members

There were quite a few repeats, yes, but like was said it was repeats with gender/lifestyle/species included.

I really thought I was a lot more pure than I apparently am. Don't get me wrong, I am pretty vanilla...but maybe I'm french vanilla instead?

Randy.

• Members

There were quite a few repeats, yes, but like was said it was repeats with gender/lifestyle/species included.

I really thought I was a lot more pure than I apparently am. Don't get me wrong, I am pretty vanilla...but maybe I'm french vanilla instead?

Randy.

mmmmm with the little vanilla bean specks? mmmm ;)

• Members

I'm feeling like I need to defend some of the higher scores.

Just because some of us are not part of the "50 and under club" doesn't mean we're not a good time.cool.gif Just sayin'.

• Members

I'm feeling like I need to defend some of the higher scores.

Just because some of us are not part of the "50 and under club" doesn't mean we're not a good time.cool.gif Just sayin'.

I dont believe anyone has accused YOU of not being a GOOD TIME...:D

• Members

I dont believe anyone has accused YOU of not being a GOOD TIME...:D

cool.gif

56.6%

Welcome, Your part of the over "50 club"....

• 3 years later...
  • Review Team

All in all im at a 42.4% :D :D :D :D :D, I been a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks Peach, and honestly.... I'm not embarrassed, I figured out a loooong time ago I have an unapologetic sexuality.

All my experiences make me who I am and I'm the type to try things at least once before I say I don't ever want to do that again.

Leaving out scat, urine, (well you can pee on my leg in the shower if it means that much to you) underage, and animals.

Plus I'm no spring chicken so I've been around a bit. ;)

• Like 2

• Members

Pure I am not.

Took the test and scored a 35.2%. This's not a surprise to me. I am fairly sexually open and believe in the try anything once idea. I do have my limits...under age, animals, feces and urine are all no starters/will not do for me. What can I say... I Like SEX.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

42.2%

LMAO ...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/1/2012 at 9:19 AM, Kace said:

48.8%. I've been naughty, I need a spanking. :D

Been a long time. Took the test clicking a link off OKCupid. Might not have been this test here but if it's 500 questions I took it in shifts. One of the tests I took had me at like ONE KINKY MOFO and 40%. I was right PROUD OF MYSELF.

Back when I 1st got here at TT I was just taking that magical mystery tour of The ENEMA FOR IRRIGATION PURPOSES NOT PLEASURE. Then PLEASURE STOOD ME ON MY HEAD and I damn near took a tumble in my cast iron tub. Butt all in all I'd DO IT ALL AGIN FOR ANOTHER ENEMA EMPOWERED ASSGASM. I found out different. The Elusive :kiss:ASSGASM:wub: CAN BE HAD With ENEMA PLAY ALSO KEMO SABE.

I'm gonna start an ENEMA THREAD.:kiss: 

I should start a SPANKING THREAD TOO.:P:kiss:B)