Official Community Forums Home

Go Deep - Oral Sex Mints

mailahn97

• Members

to1030108-1.jpg

So when I received these I thought they would be interesting to try. I have always wanted to be able to deep throat but have never been able to. Well, being curious I took one when it wasn't play time and sucked on it. To me my mouth felt no different so I thought maybe one just isn't enough or maybe it is that it doesn't quite work. Well the other night we were having some fun and I thought I would try it out on him. Instead of one I took two. I did feel my tongue numbing and a difference in the back of my mouth. I wouldn't quite say numbing but once they were dissolved it was on to the true test. So I slowly started taking him into my mouth increasing the depth each time. To me I did feel that I could take him further than I have in the past and wasn't gagging myself which was nice. So from my perspective it was nice to be able to go further. With it having benzocaine I was curious if he noticed any difference or numbing. He said he noticed no difference. As far as it saying that he will be able to go longer I really can't attest to that as he already has great ability to last a long time as he did that night just like always.

I would recommend this but possibly I would use 2 instead of 1 just to be sure. The mint itself isn't bad tasting. To me it reminded me of a spearmint Lifesaver.

• Members

Im Happy for anything which aides any woman to make me Happy...Thanks for the review SS...:D

Very interesting.......:P