61 members have voted

1. 1. When do you prefer sex?

• Breakfast of Champions!
    • Afternoon Delight
    • Its the only way to end a day!
    • Middle of the Night!
    • Anytime! Bring it on!

• Members

Depends on mood and schedules. We have pretty much done it I think at all times so they are covered...lol. There have been times we didn't plan at all and it just happened which is nice at times as well.

• Like 3

• Members

Are you on a timer? Or can you enjoy it at any time?

No Timer, I like it pretty much anytime. I love it in the mornings before my coffee :) I know right, something before coffee for Bird that is out of control.... I do like to be woke with passionate kisses too its all good in the hood but mostly before bed and in the morning...... Great way to start the day and best way to end it

saddle up lol

• Like 3

• Members

Well said! I just go for it when the mood strikes and I can!

Battery Operated No Doubt...LoL...

• Like 1

• Members

I figure morning wood is there for a reason.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I'm kinda locked into afternoon/evenings with the bf, but I really miss morning sex!

. Mmmm...Saddlin Up:-)
  • Like 1

• Members

I tend to run very warm to hot, so sex anytime. I am better after the morning is over but there have been time where morning sex is fabulous. My mind keeps seeing the erotic everywhere and as a result if my partner is ready so am I.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can and am willing any time but just because of circumstances usually stuck with night. I have had morning and afternoon as well enjoy it also sex is great any time. My problem is very physical job and tired usually lol.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I'm the same way about my girlfriend, so I mess around on her every chane I get :-)

• Members

I really like to romp in the sheets in the morning hours...before the stresses of the day ruin the mood! Unfortunately, my hubby is not available most of the time because of his work schedule. Soooo I get a little frisky with myself and can enjoy a good rub of the breasts and clit...that always sends me in a sweet frenzy!

• Like 3

• Members

I really like to romp in the sheets in the morning hours...before the stresses of the day ruin the mood! Unfortunately, my hubby is not available most of the time because of his work schedule. Soooo I get a little frisky with myself and can enjoy a good rub of the breasts and clit...that always sends me in a sweet frenzy!

. So tell me Dancein, what do you do when you get frisky, start meowing!!!??? Lol. What do you rub on your clit, you wouldn't happen to be messing around with dildos are you????? Lol.
  • Like 1

• Members

Gee Bigcock, a new friend has provided some assistance in the matter (wink...wink): he will call me up in the a.m. asking "whatcha doin" and just the sound of his voice makes me feel dizzy...I start to get all wet and horny....he told me about a WONDERFUL dildo to buy-and-try....soooo I JUST MIGHT!!! Hubby would LOVE it!! LOL

• Like 1

• Members

What do you do when he calls you? Do you start fucking a dildo or something? So your going to buy a new dildo? How big is it??? Do you like really big dildos in you wet pussy???

• Like 1

• Members

I can tell that you like the word "dildo"...you've used it 4 times since this conversation started. LOL!

• Like 2

• Members

O yea , I love watching women fuck really big ones !!!!! What about you, do you like big thick ones????

• Like 1