Official Community Forums Home

Lights On Or Off!

Guest eminatic

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to have sex with the lights on or in the dark?

• Lights on (or mostly lights on)
    • lights off (or mostly lights off)
    • I like both equally

• Members

lights on without a doubt. Love seeing and being seen. Granted about 4 years ago it was lights out...hated being seen.

• Members

In retrospect, it seems kinda strange to me that when I was young, I seemed to have tended towards the lights-out thing. What seems weird is I now have (and have been for a long time) a lights on, 'want to see everything' compulsion. I also like the feeling that I am being seen in the act, too.

• Members

I am a visual person when it comes to Sex...I like to see what is happening...I enjoy seeing My GF as we are intimate...I enjoy watching her perform oral for me, and vice versa... So to answer your question, most definitely LIGHTS ON! B)

• Members

For me it doesn't matter...lights on you get to see everything, lights off and you have to use a little imagination and kind of guess what the other person's facial expressions are while relying completely on action/reaction cues.

Randy

• Members

Candlelight. Lots and lots of candlelight. I need those visual queues when going down so I know if what I'm doing is right or needs to be modified.

• Like 4

• Members

Candlelight. Lots and lots of candlelight. I need those visual queues when going down so I know if what I'm doing is right or needs to be modified.

Scented No Doubt... I especially appreciate the "Red" colored cinnamon scented aroma... ^_^

• Like 1

• Members

I guess I'm in the minority here. Lights out, or a faint glow. And at this point in life we have things down well enough so don't need to be able to see what we're doing (no lubes and condoms to deal with).

• Members

With the above mention of candle light: I think it's so sexy the way the candle throws the light and flickers. We also have a tiny sexy light next to our bed for light on so it's sultry.

Sex in the daylight with blinding light... it's all good! ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I make my own candles so they are always burning I love them so Sex with candle light is my favorite I like sandalwood, not to girly and just makes you feel warm. I normally use more wood or natural outdoorsy aroma's when I make candles as I love the smell of a working man, Like a man that comes in from the cold and smells like trees working man It totally turns me on. :)

• Members

I make my own candles so they are always burning I love them so Sex with candle light is my favorite I like sandalwood, not to girly and just makes you feel warm. I normally use more wood or natural outdoorsy aroma's when I make candles as I love the smell of a working man, Like a man that comes in from the cold and smells like trees working man It totally turns me on. :)

So, if I came into a candle-lit room, you wearing a flimsy see-through negligee, after working outside a bit and put my arms around your waist from behind and moved them up to your tits while kissing your neck, you would get turned on by the essence I carried in from the outside?

• Like 1

Scented No Doubt... I especially appreciate the "Red" colored cinnamon scented aroma... ^_^

We usually have a few candles going as well. I'm in LOVE with the scent of vanilla!!!!

• Members

I guess I'm in the minority here. Lights out, or a faint glow. And at this point in life we have things down well enough so don't need to be able to see what we're doing (no lubes and condoms to deal with).

LOL... .But you should change it up a bit so you can look at each other.

Just think how romantic it would be to look into each others eyes or at least to look and watch as the other one cums.

There's nothing like that sight.........And it might make you cum harder !!!!!

Just do it with the lights on once this weekend !!

• Like 1

• Members

So, if I came into a candle-lit room, you wearing a flimsy see-through negligee, after working outside a bit and put my arms around your waist from behind and moved them up to your tits while kissing your neck, you would get turned on by the essence I carried in from the outside?

Yes, that would work for Me Completely! Men that cannot fix things or do not know how to camp kind of turn me off. I am not turned on by a Man that cannot enjoy the outdoors I think that is Weird, :) If You think that camping is with an RV in an RV park I laugh at you. Yes its true. If I cant go hiking with you YOU MAY BE DOWN THE ROAD KISSING LIZARDS BEFORE YOU CAN BLINK AN EYE

• Like 1

• Members

OFF OFF OFF! Definitely off! :lol:

I am so bad I can't even keep my eyes open during sex, however, I think that makes it better. I have no idea what my husband looks like when he cums because my eyes are always shut.

LOL sometimes I tell my boyfriend to look in my eyes when he comes it makes it more intense. I love to watch him cum...... WTF Brandy You are missing out Make him look at you it will turn him on to be looking in your eyes as he releases himself. Promise it will be a good experience :)

• Like 1

• Members

Candles are good for romantic love making. OTHO it really turns me on to watch my cock going in and out of her mouth and sometimes I like to watch my cock slipping in and out of her pussy. It is an amazing sight. Those require light.

• Members

I don't know why but I just can't do it, my eyes instinctively close.

You know when you are in a car..... Hopefully in the Passenger seat and you doze off? You know those little flashes of light when you go behind trees of the sun trying to reach you? I love that feeling, When I wake to that I get a smile on my face a mile wide. Maybe you can think of that wake up with little flashes of sun and just smile. Try little tricks to try to open your eyes. I understand it a bit Brandy I think when something feels good its so pleasurable its nice to just feel it :)

• Members

Well, some may argue I am much too good (or BAD, depending on your perspective) for change... :P

(don't know how I missed this before)

Ready, you're to much fun, and challenging just the way you are, don't ever change! :)

I perfer the lights on but Amie wants them off.

Have you tried to put on a closet light or hall light to start with, so it's not so blaring for her?

• Members

Argghh! I just wrote the checks for my taxes. I feel like shooting the lights out and giving a certain someone a good hard fucking. Lucky for me my girl loves it when I take my frustrations out on her pussy.