Official Community Forums Home

Buzz Bunny Cockring

ladylove

• Members

buzz-bunny-cockring-52014_4.jpg

BUZZ BUNNY COCKRING

Buzz Bunny is a blue, waterproof cockring is made of TPR. The circumference of the ring measures about 1.5 inches and less than .25 inch thick. It firmly holds a 3 speed bullet which is easily controlled at the end and is approximately 2.5 inches wide. The vibrations are M/MH/H. The bunny is 2.5 inches with it's ears standing 1.25 inches above the bullet. Batteries are included.

When we took Buzz Bunny out for a spin, first thing we noticed was how narrow and stretchy the ring was. It easily fits at the base of your mans soldier, and can be stretched around to include the twins. The ring seems very strong and can be stretched to great widths. The vibes adjusted easily and I loved the way Buzz's ears went Hippity Hoppity all over my clit. I recommend Buzz Bunny Cockring for anyone, beginner and experienced, big or small, but especially for the men who are thickly endowed.

I award Buzz Bunny Cockring a 4 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid.com/search.asp?keyword=Buzz+bunny+cock+ring&search.x=0&search.y=0