Official Community Forums Home

Cordless Vibrating Nipple Clamps

ladylove

• Members

41wOL1rkcLL._SS500_.jpg

Cordless Vibrating Nipple Clamps

The Cordless vibrating Nipple Clamps are multi-speed, waterproof, hands free, snug fitting nipple clamps. They measure almost 5.5 inches long in total, and about .5 inches of rubber covered tipped clamp. They are adjustable to any size nipple, or intensity of pinch. All you need to do to adjust the intensity, is screw the screw (at the base of the clamp) in or out, based on your preference. Batteries are included which is always a plus.

Since I do love nipple stimulation I was very excited to try these. Adjusting the clamp part wasn't difficult, but boy can they get tight. I adjusted them just snug enough so they wouldn't slip off, but not hurtful. Turning them on seem to be a breeze, however they are temperamental at best, and I could only coax one speed out of them when they would give a buzz. I love the idea of nipple clamps but am disappointed with these. I award The Cordless Vibrating Nipple Clamps a 1 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid....ple-clamps.html