Official Community Forums Home

What Hair Color Do You Seem To Be Attracted To Most?

• Members

Ive come to realization, right about now, I would most certainly appreciate a freshly waxed piece of tail this morning...

No hair color needed at all...Complete baldness...

But thats just me this morning, with morning wood... :P

Rise and shine come to mind..... B)

• Members

Teasing. Freshly waxed on the bottom red/ brown on the top. Blushing

Teasing indeed...Though I dont see the need for blushing...Unless you just flashed me and I caught your eye... B)

• Members

Ive come to realization, right about now, I would most certainly appreciate a freshly waxed piece of tail this morning...

No hair color needed at all...Complete baldness...

But thats just me this morning, with morning wood... :P

I don't think I've ever addressed here that baldness on a woman is extremely HOT for me. One hundred and ten percent BALD both North and South+ wearing a Hot Domme

outfit all in black would get my motor running. :D

I've always preferred Blondes. My lovely nurse and Vet girl friend from many years ago had blonde hair. But she wasn't mousy. She was beautiful with her hair mussed up in her farm coveralls and rubber boots when she had to milk the cows. Oh a Country Boy Can Survive!!! :D

• 1 year later...
  • Members

For me I am attracted to two type of hair colour. Deep dark red or dark black. I tend to be very attracted to women with dark skin tone - black women are unbelievably beautiful.

• Like 1

I agree. Many black women are gorgeous with great skin. I was told by a black co-worker it's because "black don't crack"!! LOL Anyway, people very often go for a similar body type, hair, eye color, build, and/or height. I love taller men. I'm 5'10", and something about a taller man makes me feel more feminine. :)

• Like 1

• Members

Hair color doesn't really matter to me but I seem to like a lot of darker hair colored men or men with dirty blonde hair. I've noticed this one thing though, all the men I date all had blue eyes, this is exactly a preference but it's indeed interesting to me. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I Love Brunettes, and Redheads:)

• Members

Teasing. Freshly waxed on the bottom red/ brown on the top. Blushing

Mmmm...Love It:) Ribbet:-P

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Without a doubt, red heads are the hottest.

• Like 1

• Members

bird74 this is fer you... As evertime I see your handle I gotta chuckle and this flies into my head...the bird is The Word

Buffalo Springfield I wanna say... been feeling weird all day and been reading a lot today and just lately as a general rule. One could say I've been pensive. Like now. Something I need to do but feel I am on a roll so I am hesitant to change gears on this gradient.

Hello everyone. It's been a couple months since I dropped in here. I found a familiar website today. Been searching for it several months now. Came across it about 90 minutes ago. (No Rob not TT) It is a great website. Good golly Lois Lane is wearing leather. They're all dressed like Vikings.

Back on topic. My first girlfriend was a little Dutch girl with Blonde hair. My last honeypie was a Blonde and an old favorite lady friend was a Redneck girl who was a Blonde and boy howdy could she cook!!

I am having a setback and will be back shortly. I managed to go about 4 and a half hours. BBS. I have more to contribute.

• Members

In between these 3 blondes I've been with every color minus a redhead. She's on the Bucket List.

But seriously now hair color ain't a deal breaker for me. My hair is hardly blonde now most is gray. I am more concerned with is she a good cook and won't try to change me too much. Besides I have other qualifiers I look for girlfriend wise. I know I'm basically pissing up a rope but I'm holding out for either a Goth or Emo girlfriend or Asian lady. That right there would be the cats meow. :kiss:

• Members

Brunettes are really hot, with their long silky shinny hair!!!!

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...