Official Community Forums Home

Sex & Spankings

ladylove

• Members

I never dreamed I would enjoy being spanked, and in fact hated it when an old lover tried that on me. But my hubby changed my attitude and although it's not a regular part of our sex life by any means, I really do enjoy it. It's playful, erotic, and it gets me really, really hot.

He starts with light little spanks on both cheeks, and after each slap he softly rubs and caresses the place he's just spanked. He increases the force gradually as my bottom gets used to the sensation. By the time he's done the slaps really sting, but they feel so good I just don't want him to stop.

The fucking that follows is always wonderfully intense.

• Members

I never dreamed I would enjoy being spanked, and in fact hated it when an old lover tried that on me. But my hubby changed my attitude and although it's not a regular part of our sex life by any means, I really do enjoy it. It's playful, erotic, and it gets me really, really hot.

He starts with light little spanks on both cheeks, and after each slap he softly rubs and caresses the place he's just spanked. He increases the force gradually as my bottom gets used to the sensation. By the time he's done the slaps really sting, but they feel so good I just don't want him to stop.

Thanks Elise

• Members

Ive never really tried this in a sexual situation...

I have spanked my GF while joking and playing around...But not within a sexual way...

Something to ponder...Hmmmm... ;)

• Members

Ive never really tried this in a sexual situation...

I have spanked my GF while joking and playing around...But not within a sexual way...

Something to ponder...Hmmmm... ;)

then post a story... inquiring minds want to know! ;)

• Members

No, I dont believe its something Im into you... Sex and spankings...Or Spankings and Sex...

Just isnt a turn on for me...

• 2 months later...
  • Members

No, I dont believe its something Im into you... Sex and spankings...Or Spankings and Sex...

Just isnt a turn on for me...

I know what you mean. Or I knew, I should say. I just never saw spanking as even remotely sexy. I had an old lover, before I married, who was really into being spanked. Hard spanking, that would bring tears to her eyes. I tried doing it for her sake, since it turned her on so much, but it never seemed to work. Her deep need to be spanked and degraded. She wanted me to call her a slut, a whore, etc, while I spanked her and fucked her. Not my thing at all!

So it was a surprise for me when my wife and I discovered we loved spanking. We were having a long afternoon in bed, we'd fucked a couple of times and there had been lots of orgasms. She went to the bathroom and when she came back to bed she sort of fell across my lap with her bottom perfectly positioned for a slap. We've always enjoyed giving each other playful love-taps on the butt, so it was natural enough for me to give her one of those love-taps on one cheek. The angle was wrong (or, rather, right!) and I spanked her harder than I meant to. Elise gasped, and I almost started to apologize, but I could sense that she had liked it... and so had I, to my surprise. Electricity in the air, you know?

So I stroked and smoothed the place where I'd slapped her for ten or fifteen seconds, and I felt her body just kind of melt down into the bed, and her hips tilted up just the tiniest bit, so I spanked her again, on the other cheek, this time intentionally harder. She gasped again, but didn't protest. More stroking and rubbing. So I just kept going. Slap and stroke, slap and stroke. Maybe two or three slaps in a minute. Gradually, I increased the force of the slaps until I was spanking her really quite hard, changing the location of each slap so that her entire buttocks and upper thighs were glowing red. I don't know how long it lasted... twenty or thirty minutes, at least. Her face was turned away from me, and neither of us spoke a word the entire time. It was almost surreal, as we are normally very verbal in bed. But this time it felt like if we spoke, we'd break the magic spell, and it really was magical.

She was breathing very hard and I could feel her body almost vibrating where she lay across my thighs. My cock was hard as a rock up under her belly, and I was panting a little myself. We were both so turned on you wouldn't think we had spent most of the afternoon having sex. I reached over to the bedside table and got the massage oil. I applied it to her bottom and slowly rubbed the oil all over, smoothing it down her thighs to her stocking-tops, then spreading oil onto her soft and unspanked inner thighs, then slowly up until my fingers lightly stroked her pussylips. I worked well-oiled fingers between her cheeks, down to her pussy, probing into her vagina, her anus, slowly and deeply. She pushed her bottom up for me and moaned, "Please..." At which point we couldn't hold it back any longer. She got up on her knees and I entered her from behind. We both came very intensely, very quickly.

We don't do spankings very often. It's just not part of our regular repertoire. But every so often we'll start thinking and talking about it, and within a few days or a couple of weeks at most, her bare bottom will be over my lap and I'll give her the "good girl" spanking she so richly deserves and enjoys.

• Members

Very nice paolo. That sounds so hot.

What I'd give to have a day of just lying in bed and fucking on and off all day.

• Like 1

• Members

Very nice paolo. That sounds so hot.

What I'd give to have a day of just lying in bed and fucking on and off all day.

Me too, that would be blissful.

• Members

That's a great activity for a rainy, gloomy Labor Day. ;)

Our spanking has progressed to flogging. I got a small flogger from here, but we're moving up to the pro-sized unit. :unsure:

I like spanking her and I do it often - I like finding the right angle to get a good loud "slap" and I like her ass looking a little pink. The spanking itself isn't erotic to me, but it really turns her on.

It has taken a while to get to know each other.

The flogging is different. The flogger doesn't hurt her unless I really lay into it, and she wants to be taken to the limit. I start by dragging it up her thighs and over her ass and she starts shuddering and when I swing gently it against her pussy she gasps. It encourages me and she knows it, and I start swatting her ass and thighs. I keep swatting her harder and harder until she moves her ass away a little, which is the sign that its the right amount. If she gasps or cries out I know it's just her getting into it and I swat her harder the next time. After 20 or 25 swats with the flogger we're both ready to move onto something else. You never would guess it from knowing her, but a little pain gets her in the mood for a day of blissfull fuckery.

• Members

That's a great activity for a rainy, gloomy Labor Day. ;)

Our spanking has progressed to flogging. I got a small flogger from here, but we're moving up to the pro-sized unit. :unsure:

I like spanking her and I do it often - I like finding the right angle to get a good loud "slap" and I like her ass looking a little pink. The spanking itself isn't erotic to me, but it really turns her on.

It has taken a while to get to know each other.

The flogging is different. The flogger doesn't hurt her unless I really lay into it, and she wants to be taken to the limit. I start by dragging it up her thighs and over her ass and she starts shuddering and when I swing gently it against her pussy she gasps. It encourages me and she knows it, and I start swatting her ass and thighs. I keep swatting her harder and harder until she moves her ass away a little, which is the sign that its the right amount. If she gasps or cries out I know it's just her getting into it and I swat her harder the next time. After 20 or 25 swats with the flogger we're both ready to move onto something else. You never would guess it from knowing her, but a little pain gets her in the mood for a day of blissfull fuckery.

Blissful fuckery, I like it. Good for you!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

All I know is that I get tremendous pleasure from being spanked. Too much can start to hurt. I enjoy a few hard spanks when I'm performing oral sex. If it's too soft of a spank, I tell the person to do it harder. Every now and then, soft caresses on the ass are nice too.

• Members

My girl gets kisses and caresses on her butt after a spanking/flogging. She loves it. Sunday we were taking a walk in the woods and I ordered her to stand beind this particlar tree, drop her jeans, and place her hands as high up on the tree as she could reach. I gave her half a dozen good slaps on the ass and I thought she was going to cum right there in the woods.

• Like 1

• Members

My girl gets kisses and caresses on her butt after a spanking/flogging. She loves it. Sunday we were taking a walk in the woods and I ordered her to stand beind this particlar tree, drop her jeans, and place her hands as high up on the tree as she could reach. I gave her half a dozen good slaps on the ass and I thought she was going to cum right there in the woods.

sexy! Did you have a quickie in the woods?

• Members

sexy! Did you have a quickie in the woods?

No. We have a lot of "almost sex" like that - two or three times a day. We only have full-on sex a couple of times a week, and it's never a quickie. Oh, except - I sometimes (like once a month) I wake up horny in the middle of the night. I lube my cock up real good, then push her legs apart, give her some lube and she's getting fucked almost before she knows it.

I know - it seems selfish and inconsiderate on my part, but she takes the roll of subordinate well and loves being used.

I like to give her oral or a hand job and not allow her to do anything but lie there are enjoy it. Of course, she has to ask permission to come, but I always say yes ---- eventually. :)

• Members

No. We have a lot of "almost sex" like that - two or three times a day. We only have full-on sex a couple of times a week, and it's never a quickie. Oh, except - I sometimes (like once a month) I wake up horny in the middle of the night. I lube my cock up real good, then push her legs apart, give her some lube and she's getting fucked almost before she knows it.

I know - it seems selfish and inconsiderate on my part, but she takes the roll of subordinate well and loves being used.

I like to give her oral or a hand job and not allow her to do anything but lie there are enjoy it. Of course, she has to ask permission to come, but I always say yes ---- eventually. :)

Your a very giving Master!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Your oo the right trak,but let her do things to you to. I loue to do same&if I get hard then just feed my gal,they usually go off&enjoy it also.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

If you like spanking, I suggest you try flogging. It is a very different feeling. It can be very erotic. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I live a very stressful life between my job and my baby and outside of my private life I like to be in control of all situations. So behind closed doors I like for all the control to be on my man, I want little to no responsibilities. I'm all about trying new things but a few weeks ago he spanked me. It hurt but also felt great which was a confusing erotic feeling I've never felt. He left my cheeks red and I had welts from his handprints. It's a reminder that's he's in control and he's the boss, and he loves watching and listening to the sounds I make.  Although this may sound a bit harsh, I don't mind I enjoyed it but every one likes different things when it comes to sex and foreplay.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:44 AM, NerdyGirl said:

I live a very stressful life between my job and my baby and outside of my private life I like to be in control of all situations. So behind closed doors I like for all the control to be on my man, I want little to no responsibilities. I'm all about trying new things but a few weeks ago he spanked me. It hurt but also felt great which was a confusing erotic feeling I've never felt. He left my cheeks red and I had welts from his handprints. It's a reminder that's he's in control and he's the boss, and he loves watching and listening to the sounds I make.  Although this may sound a bit harsh, I don't mind I enjoyed it but every one likes different things when it comes to sex and foreplay.

In my mind you are the normal one.

• Members
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2012 at 1:26 PM, elise said:

Elise, I believe some moderate pain lets adrenalin in the blood stream and intensifies orgasm. The pain pleasure ratio. As they say in a lot of articles I read . More expiermention is needed. Is there spellcheck here somewhere?