Official Community Forums Home

Asian Hearts Nipple Rings

ladylove

• Members

41iwb8yY%2BKL._SS400_.jpg

Asian Hearts Nipple Rings

Asian Hearts Nipple Rings are a non piercing nipple rings, silver in color with two sexy red hearts each dangling from a fine chain attached to the ring. They are also non-tarnishing and nickel free. The two rounded ends, which attach to your nipples, make it comfortable for the wearer. The dangly hearts are sexy when on, making a very slight noise with movement.

I received these sexy rings and was very excited to use them. I love hearts and breast stimulation, what could be better. After a quick wash (yes, I think you need to) I immediately tried them on. Ouch! They were very tight and had to be stretch out a bit to feel comfortable, I don't do pain in anyway. Once I did that, Awesome! I decided to wear them out under my clothing, however once I put on my lingerie and clingy top, I had to chuckle. The two torpedo's straining to get free, would not be making their guest appearance that evening while out. However I did slip them on before heading back to our room. When DH took my coat the torpedoes were screaming for attention. DH forgot the coats and came exploring, loving the sight and feel. On seeing the non-peircing nipple rings, he played with the hearts, slightly pulling on them which increased the already delicious sensation. Everything he did, seemed to have a heightened effect due to the pressure of these rings. He loved the small sexy sound they made when moving, along with how they looked on. I loved the constant slight pressure on my nipples and the way I had a heightened sensitivity to physical touch...everywhere! Both DH and I loved these. We award the Asian Hearts Nipple Rings a 5 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid....pple-rings.html