Official Community Forums Home

New To Toys And Looking For Tips

• Members

Hey,

I just bought my first three toys today and I while they won't be here for a few days I know I'll have hardly a clue what to do with them once they do arrive. I got the 'My First Bullet', the 'Pixie Vibe', and the stimulating bunny ring... Any suggestions on how to best use them together/separately? :huh:

• Members

Hi, Bunny B! Welcome to the site. Would be glad to take a "closer look" (pun intended :)) at the products you bought. We live in NYC and a couple of years ago at the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade, this girl was giving out bullets that looked like yours. It has a good strong motor in it and my wife loves using it against her clit. Maybe you should try doing that to yourself. Get nice and wet down there, fire that baby up and rub it up and down your pussy, edging it closer and closer to your clit.

Now, the Pixie Vibe looks like something that you could have some fun with. I would say, just let your imagination run wild and do what feels best! lol. Oh, and the third item I couldn't identify. Too many products that are similar. Hope I helped! :)

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you Stu! I think that'll be very helpful once they come in (not expecting them until Tuesday :( ). The way I have been masturbating has been more clit focused so your tips should translate pretty well. :D The third item was just the freebie they have going on right now it mentioned that it could be attached to a vibe so I might try doing that if I decide do some inner play. XD It's going to be weird trying to hold on to something for once.

• Members

Welcome aboard Bunny!

I have a question for you before I answer yours. Are you a virgin? just read your other posting.

Here's the thing. If you don't know if your hymen is broken, I would suggest you don't do penetration just now. Use the bullet for stimulating you person, especially you clitoris. Just take your time and do what feel good. You should eventually climax and orgasm if you are relaxed enough. Let us know how it goes.

• Members

Thanks ladylove. I'm pretty sure my hymen isn't broken but I wasn't really planning to mess around with penetration. I'll probably only insert just passed the entrance (if at all) since I've been doing that with my fingers up till now anyway. I will be careful though since I'd rather not cause myself any unnessary pain (I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to pain :P )

• Members

Just take your time and do what feel good. You should eventually climax and orgasm if you are relaxed enough. Let us know how it goes.

Yes, yes!! Inquiring minds want to know!! :)

• Members

Just got my new toys and I tested out the bullet about two hourse ago. It didn't make me orgasm very quickly but I also didn't want it to. Though it did have a fairly strong vibration, even on the lower setting. For the first time since I started masturbating I managed to orgasm twice. Normally since I've been using my hands I get to tired to try for a second one and I probably could have gone for a third if I'd wanted to.Instead, I rolled over in my bed and had the best nap I've had in ages. Can't wait to try out the Pixie Vibe when I take a shower tomorrow. First I need to get AAA batteries.... I thought I had some but I guess not. Better yet, I'll get rechargeables like my AA's. :)

• Members

Double post but oh well... I used the Pixie Vibe last night (in bed instead of in the shower) It's not as powerful as my bullet but together they pack a mean punch. I tried using the vibe today (this time in the shower) but it was hard to really get in a good mood since my roommate used all the hot water before she left... Oh well.. I'll just have to try again later.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

XD Sorry for the late response. I've been so busy with work lately by the time I'm home I just don't want to do much of anything. As an update on the toy front, I got the Sweet Spot Lollipop while they had the free offer and just snagged the Moby Silicone Vibe for free when I ordered some lubricant yesterday.

I've been trying what you guys have already suggested with a little variance and it seems to be working out rather well. :) I've started masturbating almost everyday (more on days when I've been stressed) and I feel I'm definitely starting to figure out more of what I like to have done.

I normally start by lubricating my clit and use the My First Bullet to get started and I slowly trace around my clit before pressing down a bit more firmly and gradually rubbing on top of it. I find that I don't really care for the lower setting since it's really not powerful enough to excite me but the higher setting is great for getting me prepped. The bullet is enough to make me orgasm on it's own but when I masturbate I'm looking to take awhile and don't really want to just give myself a quickie, so instead once the bullet has me feeling hot I take my Sweet Spot Lollipop and lube it up before gently inserting it into my pussy. The lollipop is definitely my new favorite since it has so many different settings I can go between and unlike my bullet, I do use all the settings. :) Once I've got the lollipop inside me, I take the Pixie Vibe and use pretty much the same pattern as with the bullet though I find that I have to use an even lighter touch since the vibe is more powerful.

I've recently noticed that I like having my breasts pressed firmly against something while I masturbate but so far I haven't figured out how to do this without laying on my stomach and that makes the rest of the process pretty difficult for me since I can't comfortably reach in that position... Any suggestions?

• 5 years later...
  • Members
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2012 at 9:26 PM, Bunny_Blanket said:

Hey,

I just bought my first three toys today and I while they won't be here for a few days I know I'll have hardly a clue what to do with them once they do arrive. I got the 'My First Bullet', the 'Pixie Vibe', and the stimulating bunny ring... Any suggestions on how to best use them together/separately? :huh:

Together, call me.