Official Community Forums Home

Butterly Clit Tickler

mailahn97

• Members

(unable to post pic....will when able)

I am always up for a dual toy. This one is just that. It measures about 4 inches of insertable length and 1.75 inches in diameter. I was very interested when I received this and eagerly washed it up in warm water and anti-bacterial soap. I opened up the corded remote and inserted the 3AA batteries. I was upset that it was a corded toy as many don't make the cord as long as I would like. The length for this cord was approximately 24 inches. It has two controls. The top one controls the speed of the rotation of the shaft and then the bottom is for the intensity of the vibration for the butterfly clit vibe. They are both turn dials. It does not state what type of material the toy is made out of but to me it seems like a jelly material which is perfect and can be used with any lubes.

So on to the test drive. I first played with the controls and will say the toy is very quiet which is great in case of children or roommates. Also the dials on the remote light up when in use. I placed a tiny bit of lube on the toy and off I went. I will say I would prefer a little more insertable length but can make due. I had it on low for both the rotation and vibe and slowly was turning them up but unfortunately as I was turning them up I was not feeling myself get turned on by them. I kept going hoping that this would change. I will say the clit part of the toy has very strong vibrations but the toy left me underwhelmed by its performance. It was not for me. I just continue to feel if the insertable length was more than I would have been able to get more out of it to make up for the rest of the lack luster performance.