Official Community Forums Home

Anal Beads

mailahn97

• Members

(unable to post pic...will when able)

When I received this I thought it would be something fun to try as I have never tried anal beads before. I popped them out of the packaging and gave them a nice bath with anti-bacterial soap and warm water. The toy measures about 10.75 inches in length. The beads start out rather small with the largest being just under an inch in diameter. Of course the other nice thing they are a pretty purple color and due to them being jelly they are compatible with all lubes.

So I thought it was time to finally give them a try. I was having some play time and put a little lube on them and started to insert them. I will say I am into anal play and have toys for that. Unfortunately I

was not having success with these. With them being very flexible it is not an easy task to insert them on yourself. I got a few in after a lot of struggle. For the ones I got in and then removed the release was very enjoyable. I would recommend trying them with a partner since they will have both hands free.

I will also say they wash up very easily afterwards as well which is a bonus.

• Members

I read a hilarious account of a guy trying anal beads on his reluctant girlfriend. He didn't know what he was doing and pulled them out, "LIke I was rip starting a lawnmower - there was some poop and a lot of screaming involved." I wish I could find that story.