Official Community Forums Home

Women That Like Performing Oral Sex

Kama

• Members

I've always been a woman that enjoys giving oral sex. I can get very aroused by it. In fact, I prefer giving oral sex over regular intercourse. I don't find intercourse as pleasurable as performing oral on a man that I'm really attracted to. I'm the type of woman that needs a certain type of foreplay for intercourse to be pleasurable.

With oral sex, I'm all revved up and ready to go at the thought of it. I don't need to spend 20 minutes doing foreplay or taking deep breaths to relax. No wonder I feel that oral sex is easier.

The other day, I overheard a group of men saying that women only do it to please men and that they don't get pleasure from it. Really? These men ranged from their late 20's to early 40's.

Are there any other women that feel the same way as me? Or is it rare that a woman truly enjoys giving blowjobs?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

• Members

Yes I too enjoy giving oral. It's something that I think I am very good at. If I had to pick a talent that would be it. Giving oral gets me very wet indeed. I would be very happy with 69ing all the time.

I had a guy one time that I spent lots of time on and could not make him "enjoy" it. He said just not his thing. I thought all guys like/want oral

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Members

It's important to know that not everyone is the same. I too also prefer performing oral than receiving it. Receiving feels good, but I wouldn't complain if I had to live without it.

• Like 2

• Members

Well...I appreciate a woman with Oral Talents... :P

• Like 4

• Members

Ha, I think most men do. I'm disappointed to find out that men are unaware that women enjoy oral sex as much as them.

Well, I can only speak for myself...I do enjoy giving as well as receiving... With me, its as much as a turn on for me to feel Her writhing in ecstasy or sexual bliss as a direct result of my own oral talents...Yes, i do enjoy satisfying Her orally...

• Members

Ha, I think most men do. I'm disappointed to find out that men are unaware that women enjoy oral sex as much as them.

My wife made me more aware of this than did the girls I had sex with prior to her. She has shown me over the years how pleasurable giving me head is to her. Then again, when I eat her pussy, I love it! Can't get enough of that sweet nectar. And I love to make a girl cum. Always did! I think it's important to satisfy her as well as myself.

• Like 4

• Members

I will say I did not enjoy giving or recieving when I was first married...... My how things have changed! B)

• Like 3

• Members

I have never been with someone who enjoyed giving head, then again I have never been one to be able to release from oral stimulation either so it my be frustration on the part of my partner too. I personally just don't get off on the oral experience though I love performing it on my partner.

randy.

• Members

That's interesting, randy. I've known men that do get pleasure from giving oral to their women. There's something very fun and exciting about that act!

• Like 2

• Members

I really enjoy giving. Receiving is OK, especially at first. I think guys (or at least this guy) need a constant increase in the level of stimulation for their bodies to remain interested. Laying back and enjoying her being in control, licking and giving oral attention are exciting and great fun for the first few minutes, but my penis tends to lose interest after the a while and I need more to keep it up. I begin to get a little bit aggressive and before you know it I'm in control and I'm fucking her mouth. Fortunately she enjoys it. When I'm doing her it seems like she can lay back and let me do whatever all night and her excitement just gets greater and greater. She has some amazing orgasms that last and last. I'm jealous.

• Like 1

• Members

I know guys who criticise their wifes and girlfriends for that. I don't get it. Why would they marry someone and expect them to act like a nun?

I want my woman to act like a perfect lady until the door to the bedroom (hotel room, closet, laundry room, kitchen, garage) closes. Then I want her to unleash her inner slut on me full force. It's an amazing turn on to be with this respected, businesslike, professional woman who is totally put together and in control until we're alone, who then turns into the nastiest, horniest, skankiest slut in town.

• Like 5

• Members

I've always enjoyed everything about performing oral sex on a guy. I feel like I have alot of power and control when giving it which is a total turn on for me. I like to watch the reaction on my husband's face/body and hear his sharp intake of breath, i like to see his precum which I feel is my first reward, etc etc etc...any type of feedback that i'm doing well. Oral makes me wet but i've never came just from giving oral.

• Like 3

• Members

I've always enjoyed everything about performing oral sex on a guy. I feel like I have alot of power and control when giving it which is a total turn on for me. I like to watch the reaction on my husband's face/body and hear his sharp intake of breath, i like to see his precum which I feel is my first reward, etc etc etc...any type of feedback that i'm doing well. Oral makes me wet but i've never came just from giving oral.

My GF has told me almost these exact same words... Though she too has not achieved an orgasm while performing oral on me, she does become very wett, which only leads to more sex...

:D

I use to love giving head to my hubby. However, since he got hurt, 4 yrs ago, he's smoking more & on pain meds, so his taste is unappealing to me,even when it's just a tease sucking. Since I don't like to do it, I don't expect him to do NY oral play on me.

• Members

Hmmm... I always was under the impression all men LOVED oral sex, it's interesting to learn that isn't so. I also wonder for those who do fully enjoy oral sex, do you have a preference to orgasm in her mouth, vaginally, or on her person? Wait..... new topic!

• Members

Hmmm... I always was under the impression all men LOVED oral sex, it's interesting to learn that isn't so. I also wonder for those who do fully enjoy oral sex, do you have a preference to orgasm in her mouth, vaginally, or on her person? Wait..... new topic!

I Love to receive and to give... :P

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I will say I did not enjoy giving or recieving when I was first married...... My how things have changed! B)

DITTO! :D

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I do it to please my hubby. I do not like the taste of cum, but swallow to please him.

I'm not too crazy about that part of it either. I've expressed that to my husband and it's not that big of a deal to either of us. Granted, I still love giving oral but most of the time I use it as a foreplay tool for him. Not every time though. Sometimes I just do it and we will not do anything else. I've found (and he has too) that the end result does not necessarily have to be in my mouth for it to be a turn on to both of us. Often he will cum somewhere on my chest or belly (I love to rub it all over me afterwards while he watches me) or when I'm really into it and uber excited, I'll beg him to cum on my face.

He claims I'm pretty talented at it and never has asked me to swallow. It seems to not be so important to him. Perhaps because there is so much going on at the time, it just doesn't matter. I honestly don't even think it crosses his mind. I'll have to ask him.

• Review Team

I know when my girlfriend is in the right mood she definately enjoys giving oral. Sometimes she will be hot and horny but make me wait to penetrate because she wants to go down on me (hey, im not complaining). She doesnt tend to swallow that often anymore, i know it is largely my fault, i need to work on my diet but as a college student with little money it is difficult to get healthy foods instead of opting for the cheap sugary drinks or preservative filled snacks. I also drink a lot of coffee which ruins it for her too. I did learn that things like orange juice, kiwis, bananas and pineapple can all help sweeten your cum if you eat them regularly enough.

I too find myself extremely aroused when eating my girlfriend out, but only when i know she is enjoying it. If shes laying there and just moaning a bit i feel like shes putting on a show for me and not actually enjoying it, but there are those times where shes writing and moaning loud enough that we think that we are going to get in trouble and those times even without stimulation i get close to ejaculating and have to make her wait a few minutes before i can penetrate.

I definitely think it is a good thing that you enjoy oral, definately not weird. I think its a wonderful thing for anyone to find out what they enjoy with their SO because it creates a much more exciting bedroom. A couple years ago we were vanilla missionary, no toys, little foreplay. I got off, she wouldnt, etc. Now we try new toys, new positions, different ways of foreplay, and success rate for orgasm is close to 90% on average, sometimes her even getting off before me.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I can actually orgasm from performing oral on my man hes still amazed by it and we've been together many years I dont have gag reflexes so he gets to be as soft or hard as he wants ...hes even taped it and im like thats all in my throat holy shit....but I get off on pleAsing him ...hes used to at least an hour im looking to see if any other woman can outdo me with him Smh...