Official Community Forums Home

Women That Like Performing Oral Sex

Kama

• Review Team

yes it would peach,

• Members

I've always been a fan of the all day blowjob.

Keep sucking till he's hard and pretty worked up....... then stop.

Do this multiple times a day till he's almost crazy and begging you to let him cum.. LOVE it!!

• Like 2

• Members

I told a man that I was dating about my sexual preferences. I told him straight up that I like giving oral sex better than everything else. His response was, "we are not sexually compatible then." I was relieved, bc I wasn't 100% into him.I was dating him to give him a chance and to see if anything would develop.

Anyways, keep the replies coming!

• Members

Do you like receiving oral as much as giving it, Kama?

I like giving better than receiving. If I'm receiving, the person has to touch my clit properly. I do enjoy fingering the clit or using a vibrator more than cunnilingus. Or, maybe I just haven't met someone that's really good at giving oral.

• Members
On 8/30/2015 at 8:04 PM, WenWitch said:

Kama, finding the person that clicks all your buttons (mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually ) as you do the same for them; and I mean this in every sense of the mind, body, heart and soul, does give you both the mind blowing orgasms that you share with each other. It is as my boyfriend explained to me' "it's not how good looking, charming and romantic you are or how high your sexual technique level is, if the love isn't there, neither is that ultimate euphoric orgasm." Giving oral is more than sucking dick and licking pussies. It's intimacy in it's extreme. It's drawing one's self so passionately close to another or letting someone come that close to you (which requires trust and openness). When you do this your bodies seemingly blend into one. It's getting soulfully deep into each other that you began to feel and sense each other's sexual rhythm. Your bodies dance and move within the sheets or in the tall grass or on the soft sands..... it doesn't really matter does it because you are so "into each other" tasting, feeling, absorbing, caressing, sensing, and loving each other. He wants more than anything to pleasure her and feel his love and she wants more than anything to pleasure him and feel her love. He'll magically "know" all your buttons and how to send you to the moon with that "OMFreaking God! feeling surging hot through your veins. When you find someone that you're willing to "receive" them "giving" their love to you and vice versa; that's the start of some wonderful orgasms. My boyfriend by the way does that for me. He gives me mind blowing, screaming, clawing the back and curling the toes orgasms when he eats me out because he enjoys very much giving me pleasure and sharing his love for me. Before him, I was never really good at giving blow jobs. Or least I thought so. Since I've been with him I realize that I never really was into the other guys and wasn't willing to share all of myself with them or give all my love to them. With him, I enjoy immensely pleasuring him and giving him satisfaction.

Beautifully put! I agree that with the right man, anything is possible. Looking back at my past relationships, the few men that I was crazy about knew how to touch me without me having to explain. Giving oral to someone that I'm crazy about is just worship.

I did have a casual sex partner in the past that couldn't make me orgasm no matter how hard he tried. The answer was simple. The emotional intimacy and trust wasn't as strong.

• Like 2

• Members

Very nicely put WW! :)

I've always felt sex when you're in love with someone is far superior to just casual sex. You have the time and unrestrained passion to trust your partner implicitly. Plus to me......figuring out what really trips your partners trigger is half the fun and something you both want to do to please someone you love.

• Like 1

• Members

Edging play is intense and fantastic. I love doing this with the woman I am with. She is either driving me crazy and by the end of the day I am begging to cum or she is so worked up that she cums hard at my touch.

• Like 1

• Members

Very nicely put WW! :)

I've always felt sex when you're in love with someone is far superior to just casual sex. You have the time and unrestrained passion to trust your partner implicitly. Plus to me......figuring out what really trips your partners trigger is half the fun and something you both want to do to please someone you love.

Exactly. Being in my early 30's, I felt like some of my late 20-something and early 30-something friends would question me on why I wasn't so eager to casually hook up with just anyone. It's not going to even feel good without the chemistry. The people that question me are the type that can easily feel sexual enjoyment with just anyone, but I can't. It's a lot of pressure on your body.

• Members

Kama I am the same way was never really into just hooking up. I always felt better about some one I want to be with then just a hook up. You want to be there if it is some one you care about and your more relaxed. Just what is right for me. I know not right for every one, but I like this best and some others do too.

• Like 2

• Members

I hear this I am not able to be sexual without having a connection and relationship with someone. Casual sex has never been my thing. It is much better when there is chemistry and care for,one another.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I told a man that I was dating about my sexual preferences. I told him straight up that I like giving oral sex better than everything else. His response was, "we are not sexually compatible then." I was relieved, bc I wasn't 100% into him.I was dating him to give him a chance and to see if anything would develop.

I love giving and recieving oral thus my favorite position is 69!! It turmns me on with him on topand pumping my face and i get so excited if we can explode together!

• Like 1

• Members

I tend to have the same distraction when in a 69 position. As much as I love receiving, I love more giving. I get focused on giving and tend to want nothing more than her pleasure.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/3/2015 at 8:02 PM, RC4BLUE said:

I hear this I am not able to be sexual without having a connection and relationship with someone. Casual sex has never been my thing. It is much better when there is chemistry and care for,one another.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've always been a woman that enjoys giving oral sex. I can get very aroused by it. In fact, I prefer giving oral sex over regular intercourse. I don't find intercourse as pleasurable as performing oral on a man that I'm really attracted to. I'm the type of woman that needs a lot of foreplay for intercourse to be pleasurable, otherwise it will hurt. Mind others, the doctors have said that there's nothing wrong with me physically.

With oral sex, I'm all revved up and ready to go at the thought of it. I don't need to spend 20 minutes doing foreplay or taking deep breaths to relax. No wonder I feel that oral sex is easier.

The other day, I overheard a group of men saying that women only do it to please men and that they don't get pleasure from it. Really? These men ranged from their late 20's to early 40's.

Are there any other women that feel the same way as me? Or is it rare that a woman truly enjoys giving blowjobs?

Love your attitude ! Wish I could convince my wife to get into it !

• Like 2

• Members

Too bad for him, HIs loss not yours the way I look at it .

• Like 2

• Members

Sometimes we get too wrapped up in the giving and receiving aspect of sex rather than the sharing aspect. That is, we're sharing ourselves with each other. Me, I'm just like you, I'd rather give oral than receive it. BUT, if D wants to give it, then she's sharing part of herself with me, so that's what we do. Not that I dislike it, in fact, she's quite good at it. We just incorporate what we both like into what we do. No judging, no complaining. If you don't have that with the guys you're intimate with, it's time to move on.

M

• Like 3

• Members

There is almost nothing that gives me more pleasure than to eat my SO's pussy, and completely satisfy her. To feel her squirming, grinding her hips into my face,

hear her moans, and taste her

sweet juices is more than enough satisfaction for me.

Knowing I can make her orgasm numerous times, is well worth it.

I know the feeling, to feel my wife's legs squeeze tightly around me kneck, to feel her back arch up, and a high pitch sound of her voice crying out as she cums nearly brings me to an orgasm in itself !!!!!!!!!!! Totally unbelievingly, mind blowing, bliss !!!!!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Sometimes we get too wrapped up in the giving and receiving aspect of sex rather than the sharing aspect. That is, we're sharing ourselves with each other. Me, I'm just like you, I'd rather give oral than receive it. BUT, if D wants to give it, then she's sharing part of herself with me, so that's what we do. Not that I dislike it, in fact, she's quite good at it. We just incorporate what we both like into what we do. No judging, no complaining. If you don't have that with the guys you're intimate with, it's time to move on.

M

Yeah, sex is about enjoying each other. This whole making "sex equal" is contrived, imo. I had a therapist that lectured me on this and thought that my giving nature would cause problems in my relationship, ha. I don't think so.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Well, I am now dating someone that is completely okay with my preferences. He said that I should do whatever makes me happy. Yay.

Hope everyone had a good new year!