Official Community Forums Home

Women That Like Performing Oral Sex

Kama

• Members

I love giving oral sex.  I think it is one of the best things that I can do for a woman.  

• Like 1

• Members

My wife and I really enjoy giving and receiving oral. When we first started dating, she would always give me oral to make me feel good. I didn’t cum in her mouth at first as I didn’t want to offend her. She finally let me know that she wanted me to cum in her mouth and she drank every drop. What a turn on that was. I began to notice how wet her vagina got just from sucking me. Seeing her cum on her panties drove me nuts! 

When I would give her oral, she would always have a strong orgasm. One time while giving her oral I included anal stimulation at the same time. She had such a strong orgasm that she squirted, more like gushed, all over my face and chest. I was so shocked because I had never expierence a “squirter”  before. I remember feeling so good that I was able to make her orgasm so hard. I’ve learned over the years that anal stimulation is the key for getting my wife to orgasm with gushing force !

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 8/30/2015 at 8:04 PM, WenWitch said:

Kama, finding the person that clicks all your buttons (mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually ) as you do the same for them; and I mean this in every sense of the mind, body, heart and soul, does give you both the mind blowing orgasms that you share with each other. It is as my boyfriend explained to me' "it's not how good looking, charming and romantic you are or how high your sexual technique level is, if the love isn't there, neither is that ultimate euphoric orgasm." Giving oral is more than sucking dick and licking pussies. It's intimacy in it's extreme. It's drawing one's self so passionately close to another or letting someone come that close to you (which requires trust and openness). When you do this your bodies seemingly blend into one. It's getting soulfully deep into each other that you began to feel and sense each other's sexual rhythm. Your bodies dance and move within the sheets or in the tall grass or on the soft sands..... it doesn't really matter does it because you are so "into each other" tasting, feeling, absorbing, caressing, sensing, and loving each other. He wants more than anything to pleasure her and feel his love and she wants more than anything to pleasure him and feel her love. He'll magically "know" all your buttons and how to send you to the moon with that "OMFreaking God! feeling surging hot through your veins. When you find someone that you're willing to "receive" them "giving" their love to you and vice versa; that's the start of some wonderful orgasms. My boyfriend by the way does that for me. He gives me mind blowing, screaming, clawing the back and curling the toes orgasms when he eats me out because he enjoys very much giving me pleasure and sharing his love for me. Before him, I was never really good at giving blow jobs. Or least I thought so. Since I've been with him I realize that I never really was into the other guys and wasn't willing to share all of myself with them or give all my love to them. With him, I enjoy immensely pleasuring him and giving him satisfaction.

I am now in a wonderful relationship with a nice man, and this reply makes a lot of sense now. My man is the best Piv sex partner I have had in my life, because it’s so easy to allow him inside of me.  I want him inside of me, since I respect him so much. I still like giving oral the best, but it’s amazing how the right person can do so much for your body’s arousal! I don’t even need lube or long foreplay with my man. 

• Members
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:40 AM, Cinnamon 2112 said:

I love giving oral, it really turns me on to give my man so much pleasure. 😋

Us men love you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I have a question for both men and women who prefer giving oral sex more than other sexual acts. Do you think your preference will change over time, where you start preferring a different act? 

I have been this way for 23 years, ever since I was 12.  The more people try to change me, the more stubborn I am. :) 

• Members

I've never changed. I have always loved eating my wife's pussy, and still do. Before sex, during sex, after sex....all the time. I do it almost everytime we get in a pile! ;)

Her's changed though. At first, no way would she do oral on me. Then she would, but no way she would let me cum in her mouth. And then, she decided to give it a go in a hot and horny moment. Must not of been so bad, since she started doing it all the time. Before sex, after sex, and all the time! 

:)

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Kinkster said:

I've never changed. I have always loved eating my wife's pussy, and still do. Before sex, during sex, after sex....all the time. I do it almost everytime we get in a pile! ;)

Her's changed though. At first, no way would she do oral on me. Then she would, but no way she would let me cum in her mouth. And then, she decided to give it a go in a hot and horny moment. Must not of been so bad, since she started doing it all the time. Before sex, after sex, and all the time! 

Thanks for the reply! Sounds like you both have a great connection. 

• Members

There are some guys (like me) that really would rather do oral on their wives too! If I had to choose, oral on her or intercourse.....I have my face in her pussy every time! I enjoy it so much, that sometimes when she cums, I cum too, no hands or anything required! 

• Like 2

• Members

I have to agree with Kinkster,Nothing, I say Nothing , is any better then doing oral on my wife !!!! AND SHE TOTALLY LOVES IT! I get so hard, and my cock drips cum in the process of licking my wife. I love it , and can go a long time. And I nearly cum myself at times. So I have to slow down after licking and sucking her. I sometimes have to take a slight break before she does me orally or have regular sex.

• Like 2

• Members

I am with you both on that one!  When I like a man, giving oral is the first thing I think of.  I think fingering my clitoris while giving a blowjob. That’s the best feeling in the world. 

• Like 2

• Members
7 hours ago, Kama said:

I am with you both on that one!  When I like a man, giving oral is the first thing I think of.  I think fingering my clitoris while giving a blowjob. That’s the best feeling in the world. 

Oh yeah!

When she does that, and starts cumming, so do I! She starts cumming even harder when I start cumming, and she starts shaking all over and drooling my cum out of her mouth all over her tits.....WOW! 

Love it! 

• Like 2

• Members
12 hours ago, Kinkster said:

Oh yeah!

When she does that, and starts cumming, so do I! She starts cumming even harder when I start cumming, and she starts shaking all over and drooling my cum out of her mouth all over her tits.....WOW! 

Love it! 

I am like this too. This is hard to explain to people, who don’t understand that someone can get extreme pleasure from getting someone off. 

I would be curious to meet more women like me. I dont know where to find them? I am glad that my boyfriend accepts my sexual preferences, so that matters.  

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Kama said:

I am like this too. 

I would be curious to meet more women like me. I dont know where to find them?

I am glad that my boyfriend accepts my sexual preferences, so that matters. 

What guy wouldn’t love it??

Much importance on enthusiasm!!!!

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Kinkster said:

What guy wouldn’t love it??

Much importance on enthusiasm!!!!

I agree with you. Most guys I have met don’t mind sessions that are focused on oral sex.  

• Members
47 minutes ago, Kama said:

I agree with you. Most guys I have met don’t mind sessions that are focused on oral sex.  

For me, the enthusiasm applies to much more than just oral sex, but any kind of sex! 

• Like 1

• Members

Well.....my wife would rather have me do oral on her, or oral, or oral. :) She likes oral...and cums better from oral than anything.

We still have good old fashioned vaginal sex too, somewhere between all the oral. It's a lot more fun, when she is into it, and fucks me back....if you know what I mean. Laying there doing nothing, would be a drag no?

• Members
7 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

Well.....my wife would rather have me do oral on her, or oral, or oral. :) She likes oral...and cums better from oral than anything.

We still have good old fashioned vaginal sex too, somewhere between all the oral. It's a lot more fun, when she is into it, and fucks me back....if you know what I mean. Laying there doing nothing, would be a drag no?

Ah, I get what you mean. This is why I need vaginal sex to be just right. If it doesn’t feel right, it will show on my face.   My boyfriend is the best penetration partner I had, so it’s all good. ;) 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Kama said:

Ah, I get what you mean. This is why I need vaginal sex to be just right. If it doesn’t feel right, it will show on my face.   My boyfriend is the best penetration partner I had, so it’s all good. ;) 

My wife thinks vaginal sex, is foreplay! ;)

Oral....is the real deal! 

• Like 2

• Members
4 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

My wife thinks vaginal sex, is foreplay! ;)

Oral....is the real deal! 

You made my day!  I was kind of shy to say it haha. 

• Like 1

• Members

I like giving oral, massages, exploring her body and seeing all her reactions. It’s beautiful seeing her enjoy herself. 

• Like 1