Official Community Forums Home

Women That Like Performing Oral Sex

Kama

• Members

I could do oral all the time if my partners would let me. I’d eat her out until she is satisfied and do it again. I’d suck him off until he explodes and then eat her out again. I could go back and forth like that for a couple of hours. Of course that rarely happens for that long because they want to do other things. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love talking about this subject, and even though we share our bed with others of both sexes, I can never get enough of my husbands dick. I know that there are lots of women out there that don’t like cum but this old lady loves it. When he is home he hates clothes and wears a long robe most of the time so I always have easy access to his cock. Any chance I get his cock is in my throat and he is filling me with the sweetest tasting cum I have ever tasted. The best part is driving down the interstate and truckers see me giving him head and they honk. So I can’t get enough. This morning he was still sleeping and I got him hard and he said women you are going to wear me out. He is kinda tired this morning as I had to get laid twice last night so he was spent but I managed one more load to start my day. Yes he went back to sleep. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/13/2012 at 7:38 AM, Kama said:

I've always been a woman that enjoys giving oral sex. I can get very aroused by it. In fact, I prefer giving oral sex over regular intercourse. I don't find intercourse as pleasurable as performing oral on a man that I'm really attracted to. I'm the type of woman that needs a certain type of foreplay for intercourse to be pleasurable.

With oral sex, I'm all revved up and ready to go at the thought of it. I don't need to spend 20 minutes doing foreplay or taking deep breaths to relax. No wonder I feel that oral sex is easier.

The other day, I overheard a group of men saying that women only do it to please men and that they don't get pleasure from it. Really? These men ranged from their late 20's to early 40's.

Are there any other women that feel the same way as me? Or is it rare that a woman truly enjoys giving blowjobs?

On 6/13/2012 at 6:16 PM, Kama said:

It's important to know that not everyone is the same. I too also prefer performing oral than receiving it. Receiving feels good, but I wouldn't complain if I had to live without it.

A woman after my own heart. 

• Members

Why couldn't she be mine. Setting aside the fact she is most likely my daughter's age. I got more than my share of the oral and good oral until the old cow dried up on me. I settle for another old cow that sucked a mean dick. Metiforically  speaking. No spell check? " a little help "

• Members
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, Crazy Cat said:

Mmmmm I haven’t been onTT in awhile.....mmmmmI have missed all you kinky peeps

I'm here for you. My middle name is kinky!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/13/2012 at 7:38 AM, Kama said:

I've always been a woman that enjoys giving oral sex. I can get very aroused by it. In fact, I prefer giving oral sex over regular intercourse. I don't find intercourse as pleasurable as performing oral on a man that I'm really attracted to. I'm the type of woman that needs a certain type of foreplay for intercourse to be pleasurable.

With oral sex, I'm all revved up and ready to go at the thought of it. I don't need to spend 20 minutes doing foreplay or taking deep breaths to relax. No wonder I feel that oral sex is easier.

The other day, I overheard a group of men saying that women only do it to please men and that they don't get pleasure from it. Really? These men ranged from their late 20's to early 40's.

Are there any other women that feel the same way as me? Or is it rare that a woman truly enjoys giving blowjobs?

I love getting blowjobs. 

• Members
On 8/15/2017 at 3:27 PM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I love oral sex. On any given weekend I might swallow 2 or 3 loads out of my husband and sometimes I get double the pleasure if his buddy is there. I am additted to cum and can't get enough. When he or Allen cums in my pussy I have them suck it out and give it to me. I suck his cock in the car, at the movies basically anyplace I can get away with it. 

Awesome. I love to cum down throats. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Ah, the cooler weather is definitely a recipe for some hot sex. It is no secret that i am a women who loves pleasing my mans cock. The cooler weather is like a dinner bell for me, i spent hours Saturday night milking his wonderful cock before and after sex. I was so horny that i couldn't get enough and literately drained his balls dry. licking his cock and balls after a sloppy fuck really drives him crazy and the taste and smell of my own juices just makes me all that much more wetter. I think he punishes me as i get him hard again and he fucks me so hard it hurts some but its sexy as hell feeling him pounding me hard. Its like he tries to hurt my pussy but not to the point of being abusive. Damn i love his cock. 

• Members

Beautiful!

On 6/13/2012 at 6:16 PM, Kama said:

It's important to know that not everyone is the same. I too also prefer performing oral than receiving it. Receiving feels good, but I wouldn't complain if I had to live without it.

I love oral. No need for you to live,without it

• Members
On 7/7/2018 at 6:56 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I love talking about this subject, and even though we share our bed with others of both sexes, I can never get enough of my husbands dick. I know that there are lots of women out there that don’t like cum but this old lady loves it. When he is home he hates clothes and wears a long robe most of the time so I always have easy access to his cock. Any chance I get his cock is in my throat and he is filling me with the sweetest tasting cum I have ever tasted. The best part is driving down the interstate and truckers see me giving him head and they honk. So I can’t get enough. This morning he was still sleeping and I got him hard and he said women you are going to wear me out. He is kinda tired this morning as I had to get laid twice last night so he was spent but I managed one more load to start my day. Yes he went back to sleep. 

you go lady i have been the same way lately always wanting to be sucking his fick it is like a craving!

• Members
On 6/13/2012 at 10:30 AM, Cacky said:

Yes I too enjoy giving oral. It's something that I think I am very good at. If I had to pick a talent that would be it. Giving oral gets me very wet indeed. I would be very happy with 69ing all the time.

I had a guy one time that I spent lots of time on and could not make him "enjoy" it. He said just not his thing. I thought all guys like/want oral

my hubby loves when i suck his cock

• Thanks 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Jomaha said:

I wish my wife did ☹

sorry she dosent i really enjoy sucking my husbands cock and i run my tounge up and down it and around the head and around his balls he loves it. as im doing that he runs a vibrator around my pussy it is so good. try and convience  your wife to suck yours

• Like 2

• Members
On 6/13/2012 at 11:13 AM, bdawn8403 said:

I like to do it, I just don't do it so much anymore. I am using it as a form of punishment :unsure: He withholds sex from me especially during my fertile time so I think I am within my rights of withholding my mouth from him. If I do suck his cock, I won't let him finish in my mouth, except I did the other day because of a 'deal' we made haha

I feel bad about it but he needs to learn to think of others rather than just himself (thats what you get from being an only child).

I wouldn't say I enjoy it as much as you do though. I do get turned on by it and very wet but I don't prefer it over intercourse. I see it more as foreplay for both of us. However, I am not a fan of oral performed on myself.

i like your way of thinking

• Members
On 9/12/2018 at 7:46 AM, Jomaha said:

I wish my wife did ☹

Jomaha,  There are some woman that for some reason don't like it.  Here are my thoughts.  Make sure you are fresh and groomed down there.  You don't have to be shaved, just nicely landscaped.  Even apply some cologne in the region.

Try to make a game out of it and not an act.  Make it a kissing game- she kisses your chest, your thighs, your stomach, etc.  Don't put a lot of pressure on her to give you oral.  Honestly even though I enjoy giving oral, I get a little turned off if the guy tries to deepthroat it. Like the other woman wrote, it's about the licking the various man parts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

After all these years of just servicing my husband, since we opened our marriage I am in heaven with all our like minded friends. My husband knows and understands my desires and we have a specific group of friends who love getting head. It’s my passion to suck dick and swallow cum and lots of it. Even if I’m getting laid I really prefer they pull out and feed my throat. I have a secret lover that naughty me hasn’t told the husband about, he owns a shop in town and in his 30s is a true hunk of a man. He isn’t huge by no means but for some reason I really get off sucking his cock, what drives me crazy is he can maintain an erection after he shoots my throat full and then gets crazy in my honey hole. When he is ready to cum again he shoves it down my slut throat. As I post this my mouth still taste like cum and my pussy is sore from last nights 3 hour sex show. Sitting naked I’m waiting on my morning guy to tap my soaking wet pussy, Steve likes it when I am greeting him 8n the nude and get right to business. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 9/12/2018 at 8:46 AM, Jomaha said:

I wish my wife did ☹

I woke my hubby up lastnight. I was so horny it was midnight and i started running his balls and cock. Then I put that spearmint gel all over his balls and cock and i sucked and sucked till he was screaming. As I was doing that he held a vibrator on my clit then he sucked my pussy till i was screaming. Then we fucked doggy style him banging his nice hard cock in my soaking wet pussy till we were both screaming again. Till 2:30 in the morning. Now my pussy is all wet again just from writing this. 

• Members
15 hours ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

After all these years of just servicing my husband, since we opened our marriage I am in heaven with all our like minded friends. My husband knows and understands my desires and we have a specific group of friends who love getting head. It’s my passion to suck dick and swallow cum and lots of it. Even if I’m getting laid I really prefer they pull out and feed my throat. I have a secret lover that naughty me hasn’t told the husband about, he owns a shop in town and in his 30s is a true hunk of a man. He isn’t huge by no means but for some reason I really get off sucking his cock, what drives me crazy is he can maintain an erection after he shoots my throat full and then gets crazy in my honey hole. When he is ready to cum again he shoves it down my slut throat. As I post this my mouth still taste like cum and my pussy is sore from last nights 3 hour sex show. Sitting naked I’m waiting on my morning guy to tap my soaking wet pussy, Steve likes it when I am greeting him 8n the nude and get right to business. 

I'd love to drop a huge load of cum down your throat 

• Members
4 hours ago, lovebigfatcocks said:

I woke my hubby up lastnight. I was so horny it was midnight and i started running his balls and cock. Then I put that spearmint gel all over his balls and cock and i sucked and sucked till he was screaming. As I was doing that he held a vibrator on my clit then he sucked my pussy till i was screaming. Then we fucked doggy style him banging his nice hard cock in my soaking wet pussy till we were both screaming again. Till 2:30 in the morning. Now my pussy is all wet again just from writing this. 

I'd like to slap your husband. Just for being so fucking lucky.