Official Community Forums Home

Women That Like Performing Oral Sex

Kama

• Members
On 9/12/2018 at 9:03 AM, lovebigfatcocks said:

sorry she dosent i really enjoy sucking my husbands cock and i run my tounge up and down it and around the head and around his balls he loves it. as im doing that he runs a vibrator around my pussy it is so good. try and convience  your wife to suck yours

Do you get wet when you suck his cock my girlfriend gets wet when she sucks my cock and she loves to suck but I love to eat pussy lick her ass too though I'm not a selfish lover but I was just wondering if you get wet when you suck cock I just like to get other women opinion on certain things and what do you think about a cock ringq20181001_102837.thumb.jpg.8c1fdf463653bc85462944a15c9b1741.jpg

• Members
On 9/15/2018 at 8:51 AM, Britta said:

Jomaha,  There are some woman that for some reason don't like it.  Here are my thoughts.  Make sure you are fresh and groomed down there.  You don't have to be shaved, just nicely landscaped.  Even apply some cologne in the region.

Try to make a game out of it and not an act.  Make it a kissing game- she kisses your chest, your thighs, your stomach, etc.  Don't put a lot of pressure on her to give you oral.  Honestly even though I enjoy giving oral, I get a little turned off if the guy tries to deepthroat it. Like the other woman wrote, it's about the licking the various man parts.

Thanks for the advice. She simply does not like it. 

• Members
On 9/12/2018 at 8:03 AM, lovebigfatcocks said:

sorry she dosent i really enjoy sucking my husbands cock and i run my tounge up and down it and around the head and around his balls he loves it. as im doing that he runs a vibrator around my pussy it is so good. try and convience  your wife to suck yours

Oh I've tried. She just not interested in it. 

• Members
20 hours ago, Jomaha said:

I'd love to drop a huge load of cum down your throat 

Does that mean you will masturbate for me or show me pictures of you sucking a nice cock I need someone to play with I've been single for a year or so I get pussy I want to play on video hit me back you won't be disappointed I'm a panty man I thought your panties are always wet that's what I like

bf65b415-8c44-4c86-9a96-a3c9f34b1e51.jpg

• Members
18 hours ago, Thomas Biddle said:

Do you get wet when you suck his cock my girlfriend gets wet when she sucks my cock and she loves to suck but I love to eat pussy lick her ass too though I'm not a selfish lover but I was just wondering if you get wet when you suck cock I just like to get other women opinion on certain things and what do you think about a cock ringq20181001_102837.thumb.jpg.8c1fdf463653bc85462944a15c9b1741.jpg

Yes my panties get very wet when i suck his cock. So as im sucking his cock he puts the vibrator on my clit OMG and that feels so good it makes me suck his cock more. Then he eats my pussy so good i love feeling his hot tounge on my pussy. Then we fuck doggy style he thrusts that hard cock in my soaking wet pussy. He dosent like the cock ring

• Members
On 10/6/2018 at 7:04 AM, Thomas Biddle said:

Does that mean you will masturbate for me or show me pictures of you sucking a nice cock I need someone to play with I've been single for a year or so I get pussy I want to play on video hit me back you won't be disappointed I'm a panty man I thought your panties are always wet that's what I like

bf65b415-8c44-4c86-9a96-a3c9f34b1e51.jpg

Nice cock

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/5/2018 at 8:56 PM, Jomaha said:

Thanks for the advice. She simply does not like it. 

Do you give her oral?  

Have you ever received oral?

• Members

I've received several times my girlfriend love to suck and swallow I love to eat pussy

20180329_011052.jpg

• Members
On 9/12/2018 at 3:52 AM, lovebigfatcocks said:

my hubby loves when i suck his cock

Must have been something wrong with that guy

• Members

Sex without oral would be a shame. I love performing oral sex on my partner. I love her response to my tongue, my lips, my breath. I adore the taste and texture of her. I am there to worship her, to please her and to be her lover. For her to perform oral on me is a gift that I receive with honor and lust.

• Members

OMG, that's totally not cool not to reciprocate.  As a woman I should be more compassionate to her side, but that's not ok, if she enjoys receiving oral so much.

Maybe she has a hang-up because she had a bad experience previously but still she should accomdate.  I know I don't want a guy to ejaculate in my mouth or my face, but I still give oral and just stay aware of how close my bf is.

Furthermore, there are times I'm not into intercourse for whatever reason but my guy wants something, so I'll at least give him oral and a hand job.  And there have been times when I'll get so turned on giving oral that my "headache" will disappear and I'll  be up for anything.  Well almost anything.

• Members

You don't swallow.  It takes something away from your sex appeal. But honesty is more important.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Well for the record I have always considered oral sex the ultimate sex. When I have a dick deep in my throat is for me at least the ultimate. My husband is the ultimate giver, he absolutely loves me sucking his cock. When he is not traveling he knows he is going to get drained daily. His cum is my ultimate reward and I crave it, but I must digress, we share our bed with other men and I must admit that some men have different tasting cum which is fine but our friend Al has the weirdest tasting cum and I don’t swallow him much. Hubby thinks it’s fine but I m not a fan of it. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 10/5/2018 at 5:12 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

After all these years of just servicing my husband, since we opened our marriage I am in heaven with all our like minded friends. My husband knows and understands my desires and we have a specific group of friends who love getting head. It’s my passion to suck dick and swallow cum and lots of it. Even if I’m getting laid I really prefer they pull out and feed my throat. I have a secret lover that naughty me hasn’t told the husband about, he owns a shop in town and in his 30s is a true hunk of a man. He isn’t huge by no means but for some reason I really get off sucking his cock, what drives me crazy is he can maintain an erection after he shoots my throat full and then gets crazy in my honey hole. When he is ready to cum again he shoves it down my slut throat. As I post this my mouth still taste like cum and my pussy is sore from last nights 3 hour sex show. Sitting naked I’m waiting on my morning guy to tap my soaking wet pussy, Steve likes it when I am greeting him 8n the nude and get right to business. 

WOW!!!!! You are so so amazing!!!!! Your explanation of this got my cock immediately hard!!! I am grateful that you enjoy your friend even tho he doesn't have a giant cock. Please inbox and tell me more! Thank you, thank you , thank you!!!

• Like 2

I love performing oral on a female

• Members

Oral sex for me is something I always look forward too, always have. From our collage days to present hubby knows that I love the act of sucking dick. Having a home office I often entertain during the day and often work wearing nothing but a long T-shirt. Always ready for one of our like minded friends to come over and get taken care of. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

ohhh hell yeah I definitely love to feel a guys cock growing in my mouth and give me that wonderful  warm treat that I love to feel filling my mouth 

• Like 1