Official Community Forums Home

Women That Like Performing Oral Sex

Kama

• Members

If I have a dark side to my personality it’s sucking cock. When I see an attractive man I often wonder what his cock would taste like. My ultimate day is servicing my men orally on a daily basis. Between my husband and his 2 buddies I suck a lot of cock. More times than not I always drain my husbands cock as he is driving to the airport, then I drive back home only to find his buddy there and with the taste of hubbys cum on my breath I gladly get him off before he goes to work. I work from home so sitting at my desk my pussy soaking wet from thinking about cock, I text a mutual friend who comes over and I gladly spread my legs for a hard fucking and he knows to finish in my mouth, that’s how much I love cock and cum. Our mutual friend who visits me often when he is traveling gets his oral fix in the mornings and my tight pussy after work. And yes every morning I orally please him before work, between 5 and 5:30 AM and sometimes he gets so worked up he pounds me for a morning quicky.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

You want to know something really ironic seriously think about this 😙 guys absolutely with out a doubt can suck cock SO MUCH BETTER THEN MOST GIRLS  seriously cause we know EXACTLY HOW AND WHEN to do what makes our cocks feel really wonderful 

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/30/2019 at 3:08 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

If I have a dark side to my personality it’s sucking cock. When I see an attractive man I often wonder what his cock would taste like. My ultimate day is servicing my men orally on a daily basis. Between my husband and his 2 buddies I suck a lot of cock. More times than not I always drain my husbands cock as he is driving to the airport, then I drive back home only to find his buddy there and with the taste of hubbys cum on my breath I gladly get him off before he goes to work. I work from home so sitting at my desk my pussy soaking wet from thinking about cock, I text a mutual friend who comes over and I gladly spread my legs for a hard fucking and he knows to finish in my mouth, that’s how much I love cock and cum. Our mutual friend who visits me often when he is traveling gets his oral fix in the mornings and my tight pussy after work. And yes every morning I orally please him before work, between 5 and 5:30 AM and sometimes he gets so worked up he pounds me for a morning quicky.

Damm... I need you by me!!

• Members
11 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

You want to know something really ironic seriously think about this 😙 guys absolutely with out a doubt can suck cock SO MUCH BETTER THEN MOST GIRLS  seriously cause we know EXACTLY HOW AND WHEN to do what makes our cocks feel really wonderful 

I believe it. With exceptions of course to those women who LIVE to suck cock and drink cumm like it’s their life source!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I feel EXACTLY the same way. In short, there is not much that is more exciting than having my lips tightly mashing down on a huge cock that is completely filling my mouth, and the feeling it makes just before and after exploding. That pulsating sensation is amazing. Now THAT gets me very wet. 

• Like 3

• Members
3 hours ago, Amy D said:

I feel EXACTLY the same way. In short, there is not much that is more exciting than having my lips tightly mashing down on a huge cock that is completely filling my mouth, and the feeling it makes just before and after exploding. That pulsating sensation is amazing. Now THAT gets me very wet. 

OMG yes you got that right girlfriend 

• Thanks 1

And I can vouch for her 

For Connie she's the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for love you sweetheart so so much 

• Like 1

• Members
22 hours ago, Amy D said:

@Amy D just would be exciting for you to take my cock all the way down my shaft. Giving you oral pleasure flipping your clit with my tongue, fingers fucking you fast and faster till your arching your back pussy muscle quivering juices flowing and cum squirt in my face licking your cum off my face and running down to the crack of your ass. Amy you taste so good I'll want more. Amazing thank you.!!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On Saturday, June 16, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Kama said:

That's interesting, randy. I've known men that do get pleasure from giving oral to their women. There's something very fun and exciting about that act!

You show me a man that doesn't go face down on his wife's pussy lip's and hard clit, and I show you how to take his wife away from him.

• Members
On Saturday, February 09, 2019 at 5:45 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Well for the record I have always considered oral sex the ultimate sex. When I have a dick deep in my throat is for me at least the ultimate. My husband is the ultimate giver, he absolutely loves me sucking his cock. When he is not traveling he knows he is going to get drained daily. His cum is my ultimate reward and I crave it, but I must digress, we share our bed with other men and I must admit that some men have different tasting cum which is fine but our friend Al has the weirdest tasting cum and I don’t swallow him much. Hubby thinks it’s fine but I m not a fan of it. 

Cougar It all depends on what he has eaten that day food wise that is lol, on how his CUM WILL TASTE.