Official Community Forums Home

Anal Masturbation

superdaveo

I am straight man and have tried anal masturbation after beiing curious for a long time. My first experience was using a firm banana with a condom on it. I used plenty of lube and found it to be very pleasureable. Later I bought a jelly-dildo about 6 inches and can have intense orgasms while riding it for about 20 minutes. At first I was concerned about it and now I enjoy it and as I know it doesnt make me gay or. less masculine. Any other guys out there enjoy this alone or with a partner?? Just wonderi.

• Like 2

• Members

First, I would NOT suggest ever using food for a masturbatory object (this not as much for you as for any other readers who may be curious). Second, of course enjoying anal play doesn't make you "gay" or less masculine. The anal canal is an equal opportunity pleasure center! I am sure you will get some responses regarding your anal play by some other guys, but, just in case you don't I wanted to assure you that it is completely fun and acceptable. Just always play safe!

• Like 1

My hubby likes to both anally masturbate & have me pleasure him that way too. You're definitely not alone. It's just one of those things most men don't even dare mention because of the stigma anal play has.

• Like 1

• Review Team

I totally understand where you are coming from. I remember going through high school and the anal jokes were made and this is before i was anywhere near sexually active. The common stigma among men is that enjoying anything back there is gay, and being gay is disgraceful. Well here is the thing, being gay shouldn't be disgraceful in the first place, different people enjoy different things. However its not what you do with yourself that determines it, its what you do with others. If you are sexually attracted to men, and not women, youre gay and thats perfectly okay. If you are secually attracted to women and not men, youre straight and thats okay too.

As far as the anal part. I dont know about any other men, but my first approach was my girlfriend saying she wanted to use a strapon on me. I told her many many times that thats just weird for a guy and no. Well eventually i did my research, many guys enjoyed it themselves. We ordered a cheap strapon (Taylor's double g). And though it was slightly painful and awkward at first, it was actually also quite interesting. It was nice to reverse roles, but it also felt good. The first time i had my own prostate orgasm it was even better. We now have the Juli Ashton Harness which i absolutely love, and enjoy it semi frequently. I say if it feels good, and hurts no one, do it.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I looked into anal masturbation about a week ago. I purchased a gspot dildo. I lubed it up and it doesn't fit. Is it bad if it was intended for a female gspot? If so, any suggestions at to where I can get a cheap replacement that does it's job for me?

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest something designed to stimulate a male prostate. However, g-spot toys can be used and successfully, if you turn it upside down, with the curve pointed towards your testicles, since that where you want to stimulate. My ex husband used one of my g-spot jelly dildos for his anal play, and loved it. He actually claimed it for himself LOL.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I've been wanting to have my partner stimulate me, but have never been able to find a way to approach it in conversation. In the past, I have used one of those souvinere baseball bats (the little ones you get at baseball games where the big end is only about 1-1/4" in diameter) by myself. It works out great because I can either hold the other end with the heals of both of my feet or I can slide my underwear down at about knee level and use the bat to twist my underwear once to help hold it in place just before insertion.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I love anal masturbation. I actually prefer this over masturbating the regular way. Although, for some men, it's seen as being gay and avoided because of this, it's actually VERY VERY pleasurable. Anal masturbation increases the climax tremendously. I've had one partner who indulged my taste and we actually went an purchased a couple of toys to use. But I've yet to find a partner who would use a strap on toy on me. That would be seriously pleasurable.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • Members

There are times when I just want something filling me. I have two glass dildos that I find extremely pleasurable. I like the the cold on insertion. I don't do this often but every now and then it is a great way to get off.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Members
On 8/4/2012 at 4:04 AM, superdaveo said:

I am straight man and have tried anal masturbation after beiing curious for a long time. My first experience was using a firm banana with a condom on it. I used plenty of lube and found it to be very pleasureable. Later I bought a jelly-dildo about 6 inches and can have intense orgasms while riding it for about 20 minutes. At first I was concerned about it and now I enjoy it and as I know it doesnt make me gay or. less masculine. Any other guys out there enjoy this alone or with a partner?? Just wonderi.

I love having my ass fucked

Edited by David Eugene

On 5/15/2013 at 4:09 AM, TheAnalPrince said:

I love anal masturbation. I actually prefer this over masturbating the regular way. Although, for some men, it's seen as being gay and avoided because of this, it's actually VERY VERY pleasurable. Anal masturbation increases the climax tremendously. I've had one partner who indulged my taste and we actually went an purchased a couple of toys to use. But I've yet to find a partner who would use a strap on toy on me. That would be seriously pleasurable.

This is a very common thing, and more men are being more open about liking this. Enjoying anal play does NOT mean you may be or are gay. It's like saying if a woman likes oral sex, she must be a lesbian!! LOL 

One of the major things to overcome is being open and honest about what you like in the bedroom as time goes on in your relationship. Not waiting 10 yrs or so to say "Oh, hey, yeah, when I was younger, I loved having anal sex......wanna try now?" That can be a shock after 10 yrs of being with someone LOL.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2013 at 10:20 PM, Tyger said:

I would suggest something designed to stimulate a male prostate. However, g-spot toys can be used and successfully, if you turn it upside down, with the curve pointed towards your testicles, since that where you want to stimulate. My ex husband used one of my g-spot jelly dildos for his anal play, and loved it. He actually claimed it for himself LOL.

Did you ever get it back?

• Members

I have to confess more then once I have done it while online here wearing a plug,  but you don't have to tell anyone but I straight just I don't mind sharing some info.