Official Community Forums Home

Fukouku Vibrating Massage Glove

ladylove

• Members

41qoqT8jgeL._SS500_.jpg

The Fukouku Vibrating Massage Glove is a waterproof glove (completely submergible) that holds a small vibe in each finger. It has 2 speeds medium and high. The glove is hand washable and dries quickly. It takes 3AAA batteries that are included in the battery pack located on the wrist. The battery pack is self contained and can be completely removable if you ever need to change the batteries. It is made out of lycra and feel satiny when touched by it. We received a right handed glove. It's big on me but I have small hands and it was not an issue during use. DH has average size hands, it fit him too and will probably stretch to fit most anyone.

I really wanted this and was so excited to recieve this Fukouku Vibrating Massage Glove. I planned on using the Fukouku glove to enhance a full body massage I planned on giving my DH. OH YEA! He liked it! It was very relaxing until I want to turn up the heat. It sends 45,000 vibes per minute with each finger generating 9,000 therapeutic vibrations per minute. All I know is it FEELS SOOO GOOD! and I/WE LOVE IT! Day's after DH's massage he used it on me during foreplay and sexual activity . It adds a lot!!!!!! It's so easy to use and incorporate and it gives soooooo much! This is a great toy, sexual aid, self massager, anything for EVERYONE! This glove will definitely get lots of use and has a spot in my bedside night table. I award The Fukouku Vibrating Massage Glove a 5 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid....sage-glove.html