Official Community Forums Home

Hanky Spank Me Vibrating Panty

ladylove

• Members

cv-1705410002.jpg

The Hanky Spank Me Vibrating Panty is made out of a nylon/spandex Lace, and looks almost exactly like panties and thongs made by "Hanky Panky" which I love. On first inspection I noticed it was small which meant it would definitely fit. It also seemed to be very stretchy. The panty has a secret little pocket on the inside directly over the clitoris to house the bullet. The bullet moves in and out of the pocket very easily. It feels silky smooth, is small, strong and quiet. It has a one touch on/off button on the bottom and comes with it's own batteries. Also included in the package is a blind fold. It didn't come with any laundering instructions so I put in a lingerie bag with the rest of my panties and it was fine.

When I received The Hanky Spank Me I was so excited. I thought this would be so much fun to wear out at dinner while my DH took control of it. Does anyone remember the movie, The Ugly Truth with Katheryn Heigl? How fun and naughty! Don't you think.....

Well, Even though I requested this toy I didn't realize it didn't not have a remote control. OK... new plan. I wore The Hanky Spank Me while DH and I experimented with some spanky, spanky. The vibes were great and increased eroticism. They can also be used as a self pleasuring tool with or without a dildo or in anticipation of a quickie while out... lots of good uses it you use your imagination and creativity.

These panties would best fit the small to average adult. I award The Hanky Spank Me Vibrating Panty a 3 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid....nty-bullet.html

• Members

Well - that could make folding laundry alot more interesting!!!!

Perhaps I could incorporate this into my nooner surprise lunch for my hubby. ;)

• Members

Well - that could make folding laundry alot more interesting!!!!

Perhaps I could incorporate this into my nooner surprise lunch for my hubby. ;)

I do like the way you think!