Official Community Forums Home

Rubber Paddle

ladylove

• Members

PD374715.jpg

RUBBER PADDLE

By Piperdream Fetish Fantacy Series

The Rubber Paddle by Pipedream is made out of rubber. The handle is comprise of many rounded nubs, that is thicker in the middle, with a nylon rope tied at the end. THe paddle it self has two different sides with different textures. Above the handle on one side and edge are many smooth, raised elongated nubs while the opposite side and edge is comprised of elongated nubs, each one is with three tiny raised rounded nubs to enhance the sting. It is very taunt but flexible. It will slowly return to its original non-bent shape. It comes in two colors red and black, I have the red one.

This pretty little red paddle looks fairly tame, BUT, it can deliver a pretty good whack! Not being into pain, at all and just wanting to try something different we had to figure out how to deliver the whack. I know that sound really funny but the Rubber Paddle is much tuffer than it looks. The texture handle is great for gripping hands that are wet, slippery or dry. I think we may have been in over our heads with this one, but who knows, maybe we just have to work up to it.

I award this a 1 out of 5 hearts simply because it's not our thing. However if you are more Experienced in BDSM you'll may love it.

http://www.tootimid.com/fetish-fantasy-rubber-paddle.html#