Official Community Forums Home

Cock Rope

Mikayla1

• Members

to1486010b.jpg

Cock-a-Doodle Cock Rope

OK, let's cut to the chase: I was not impressed with this item. The concept is good - an adjustable, changeable cock ROPE, as opposed to a non-adjustable cock RING - that is 12 inches long, so definitely would fit any cock comfortably. However, the problem is, if you need a cock ring for the purposes of maintaining the blood flow into your penis: this is not going to provide that. It is simply not tight enough. So, take that out of the equation and think about this item simply for a little something extra for flirty fun.

Made of super stretchy soft plastic, this cock rope is easy to use. Simply decide how you want to use it (around your shaft, around your balls AND shaft, bullet at the top, bottom or sides, etc.) and place it on, slipping the ends into a faux knot to keep it in place. When my lover and I put this on, we opted for it to go around his cock and balls. It didn't really want to stay put. The little vibrator did not offer him any substantial vibrations as to make him go "oooh' and it did absolutely nothing for me. Quite frankly, I have had better intercourse stimulators.

In order for the vibrations to be felt by me, he would have to bury himself in deep and hold still. This simply does not work for me, as I am a direct vibration kind of gal. However, for a new couple that does not need something stronger, this may work for you. When ended up just taking it off and going about our business, as it did not want to stay put and the vibrations were not enough for me.

If I were to recommend this product, I would say it is good for beginners who do not want something too strong. It is also good for a man who may want a bit of vibration and a ring that is not too tight. If you are a cock ring advanced player - or if you are a woman who wants strong vibrations - this is not for you. In short, the cock rope hung a bit short for us.

http://www.tootimid.com/vibrating-cock-rope.html

• Members

Thank you so much we saw this at a store and I told my husband that it didnt look like it would be fun or worth our time.