Official Community Forums Home

Age Differences When Dating

Kama

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

The biggest age difference for me is quite a lot , I am 54 yrs old and he is 30 yrs old. My husband knows he services me weekly and endorses my activity. He is a mechanic at our local garage where we get our vehicles serviced. How we met was quite unique and hot. It was a Saturday and my husband sent me there to get the car serviced, to my surprise he was the only one working that day and he was bored and was appreciative  of my business. He is a very attractive young man and a body that would make any woman wet. As he worked on my Yukon I kept noticing him looking at me, so I thought I would give him something to see. So I sat there and was discreetly finger myself my knee high dress easily exposed the play pen. When he was done I could tell he was all hot and bothered and as I approached the desk to settle the bill I could see his cock was outlined in his pants. When he talked he sounded all nervous and shy, and when he sat down to write up the bill I jokingly said I think you left a tool in your pocket. He got all nervous and turned red and was embarrassed and was so nervous he couldn't hardly write. I reached over and rubbed his cock through his pants and said don't be shy its OK . He didn't pull away so I rubbed it awhile and after a while I told him that my husband is up North tending to the cabin and if he wanted to come over he was welcome. Being a Saturday they close at noon and I left around 10:30 or so, he said he would love to come over for a beer and to visit. I went home and figured he wouldn't show up so I started weeding the garden, when a big pickup came down the driveway. Now I didn't know where he lived but he was all showered and dressed in clean clothes and it was only 12:45. I met him in the driveway and I noticed a pleasing bulge in his pants. I invited him in and gave him a beer. Still nervous he sat there and I noticed a wet spot in his jeans, this guy had precum leaking and I didn't mean to embarrass him but I said your leaking, he looked down and turned red. I said relax let me take care of that for you. I got him to stand up and I worked at getting his pants undone and by the time I got it out he was full blown hard. His young and eager cock was ready for whatever I wanted it to do. I slid my lips around his cock and he went crazy, and I no sooner deep throated it and he tried to pull me off as he was cumming and I swallowed every sweet drop. As I finished licking his cock he figured he was done, not. I led him to our guest room and finished undressing him and I undressed and went back to work getting him hard again. For a young man he was really good at eating pussy and as he got hard again I could tell he wanted to fuck me like the whore that I am. As he worked his cock in me he whispered where do you want me to cum, I told him where ever he wanted and he started pounding me and blew another load deep in my well fucked pussy. Now it was only 2:00 in the afternoon and he already let loose 2 loads. As we rested for a minute I went down on him to lick our juices off his cock and just like my husband he wanted to eat me some more. I jokingly said you know you just came in me and feeling confident he admitted he loved tasting his own cum. I gladly gave his access and he turned me around and we were 69ing as he got rock hard again, ah the joys of a young cock. This time it lasted a lot longer and when he came the 3rd time he was spent. I was feeling good and after talking I told him I want a weekly appearance and we been seeing each other for 6 months now. Gotta love young cock. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

Gee whiz Wisconsin Cougar you tell a Hot story. You had me hard as rock in no time flat. Before I popped in here I was lining up sum XHam videos as I woke up horny. Reading your lovely story reminds me of my favorite cougar Lady Sonia a rather tall voluptuous woman kinky as all get out.

Well I certainly am glad I popped in here however brief. I think I'll head back to XHam and line up some spanking vids and knock one out. Tally Ho y'all!!

• Members

OMG I love watching Sonia, If I could compare myself to anyone it would be her. Love watching her take cock. My husband and I were talking about making our own video. Only he wants me to be like his favorite, cream pie Kathy. I have only been with 3 men at the same time but it was such a huge turnon having all the cum leaking from me. Now if only I could pull off the hat trick as my husband calls it. All three holes filled and taking cum at the same time. Now I'm all horned up, I better call Steve to see if he wants to play this morning. Keep jacking, wish I was there to catch it. 

• Members
On 9/12/2017 at 5:03 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

The biggest age difference for me is quite a lot , I am 54 yrs old and he is 30 yrs old. My husband knows he services me weekly and endorses my activity. He is a mechanic at our local garage where we get our vehicles serviced. How we met was quite unique and hot. It was a Saturday and my husband sent me there to get the car serviced, to my surprise he was the only one working that day and he was bored and was appreciative  of my business. He is a very attractive young man and a body that would make any woman wet. As he worked on my Yukon I kept noticing him looking at me, so I thought I would give him something to see. So I sat there and was discreetly finger myself my knee high dress easily exposed the play pen. When he was done I could tell he was all hot and bothered and as I approached the desk to settle the bill I could see his cock was outlined in his pants. When he talked he sounded all nervous and shy, and when he sat down to write up the bill I jokingly said I think you left a tool in your pocket. He got all nervous and turned red and was embarrassed and was so nervous he couldn't hardly write. I reached over and rubbed his cock through his pants and said don't be shy its OK . He didn't pull away so I rubbed it awhile and after a while I told him that my husband is up North tending to the cabin and if he wanted to come over he was welcome. Being a Saturday they close at noon and I left around 10:30 or so, he said he would love to come over for a beer and to visit. I went home and figured he wouldn't show up so I started weeding the garden, when a big pickup came down the driveway. Now I didn't know where he lived but he was all showered and dressed in clean clothes and it was only 12:45. I met him in the driveway and I noticed a pleasing bulge in his pants. I invited him in and gave him a beer. Still nervous he sat there and I noticed a wet spot in his jeans, this guy had precum leaking and I didn't mean to embarrass him but I said your leaking, he looked down and turned red. I said relax let me take care of that for you. I got him to stand up and I worked at getting his pants undone and by the time I got it out he was full blown hard. His young and eager cock was ready for whatever I wanted it to do. I slid my lips around his cock and he went crazy, and I no sooner deep throated it and he tried to pull me off as he was cumming and I swallowed every sweet drop. As I finished licking his cock he figured he was done, not. I led him to our guest room and finished undressing him and I undressed and went back to work getting him hard again. For a young man he was really good at eating pussy and as he got hard again I could tell he wanted to fuck me like the whore that I am. As he worked his cock in me he whispered where do you want me to cum, I told him where ever he wanted and he started pounding me and blew another load deep in my well fucked pussy. Now it was only 2:00 in the afternoon and he already let loose 2 loads. As we rested for a minute I went down on him to lick our juices off his cock and just like my husband he wanted to eat me some more. I jokingly said you know you just came in me and feeling confident he admitted he loved tasting his own cum. I gladly gave his access and he turned me around and we were 69ing as he got rock hard again, ah the joys of a young cock. This time it lasted a lot longer and when he came the 3rd time he was spent. I was feeling good and after talking I told him I want a weekly appearance and we been seeing each other for 6 months now. Gotta love young cock. 

Hehe you brought back memories of the 23 year old I dated.  He loved getting blowjobs, and said he didn't mind that I got off on giving pleasure.  I am with you on loving young cock. 

• Members
On 9/12/2017 at 5:03 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Hehe you brought back memories of the 23 year old I dated.  He loved getting blowjobs, and said he didn't mind that I got off on giving pleasure.  I am with you on loving young cock.