Official Community Forums Home

Does Penis Size Really Matter?

Tyger

The old saying "It's not the size of the dingy, but the motion of the ocean" has been said a lot by men who, IMO, are a bit smaller than they'd like to admit. So, I was wondering, ladies or even gay men, truthfully, do you think, or have you experienced that penis size DOES matter?

• Like 3

• Members

Where's your input on such a question Ms Tyger...

I have no real input, as a heterosexual male...

But I'll read along should there be conversation...

• Like 1

• Review Team

Yeah, what do you think? I am in the same boat as Ready. All I know is sometimes I hurt her cause I am too big, and that anal is a nightmare, and I am only 7" 1/2

• Like 1

In all honesty, yes, size does matter, to an, ahem, extent. However, it really depends on the woman's build too. Some women can handle larger penises, and some can't. My ex husband was only 6", which in all fairness, is the average size of a male hard. It was ok, but he wasn't just 6", he was also very, well, skinny when hard. So, he left me lacking several times. It wasn't until I was with my FWB that I found out that I like them thicker than longer.

• Like 2

• Members

(I havent' read the above comments.)

The polite thing to say is "no size does not matter", it does.

A women's va-ja-ja is a muscle and should, in theory, accommodate any mans size. However, if the man is extreme at either end of the spectrum that's not good. Other than that, the rest (for the most part) is all about personal preference.

I personally wouldn't let someone come near me that's as big as a tree trunk, nor would I be satisfied by someone that's thread thick.

*The motion of the ocean should always matters. -_-

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • Members

When I first became sexually active as a young single woman it wasn't at all "slutty" for a girl to have lots of partners. I had sex with a goodly number of men, and sampled a wide variety of penis sizes. My first lover, my boyfriend at the time, had a fairly slender average-length cock (I didn't know it at the time, of course... it was my first cock and it felt wonderful!), which was perfect for a nervous virgin's first intercourse. I had several subsequent lovers who were of average size, and that experience made me think that all cocks were pretty much the same size, and the differences in pleasure I experienced from one man to another were based on how into the guy I was, and how good his thrusting technique was.

And it's true... some guys know how to fuck, and others don't... the motion of the ocean theory.

But then I had a lover who had the right moves but he also had a much larger than average cock, about 8" long and quite thick...and my mindset had to change. Up til then, my orgasms involved my lover thrusting his cock inside me while he or I rubbed my clit. The first time I had sex with Mr. Big, the pleasure his cock gave my vagina was so good I didn't even think to rub my clit, I was just overwhelmed by the wonderful fullness inside me, and the pleasure of feeling his cock move my insides around deep inside me, and without expecting it I had my first purely vaginal orgasm. I had my second purely vaginal orgasm about 3 minutes later, in harmony with and stimulated by his orgasm.

Mr. Big and I didn't stay together all that long... great sex with a well-hung guy can't make up for other deficiencies. But thanks to him, I discovered that to me, size does matter... and it was like my vagina had been asleep until he woke it up. And it's been awake ever since!

After him, I found I could have vaginal orgasms with any competent lover, as long as his cock was at least average size. I just can't come on a smaller-than-average cock without clit stimulation. I also found that really long, slender cocks don't do it for me, either... more than about 9 inches of cock makes deep penetration uncomfortable sometimes. And yes, I started carrying a tape measure in my purse, and I measured length and thickness of every erection I could get my hands (and mouth and pussy) on. I also learned that I could come very quickly on a bigger cock, and in almost any position, but with a smaller cock I need to ride him cowgirl fashion or have him fuck me from behind in order to achieve vaginal orgasm, and it takes me longer to get there. But I have to say that until I met my husband, the best sex partner I ever had was a guy with an average six-inch cock... but my goodness, he knew how to use that fucker!

The biggest cock I ever had was almost 12 inches long and 10 inches in circumference. It was like being fucked by a stallion! This guy was a straight rammer, no real technique, and although I had orgasms with him, intercourse with him was just outright painful from beginning to end... my masochistic side showed up a bit there, hmmm? But I could barely walk the day after each time he fucked me, my pussy was so sore... and it didn't get any better with experience. I only lasted a couple of weeks with him, not surprisingly.

My husband of all these many years has what I consider the perfect cock... 9 inches long and 8 inches in circumference, which is bigger than 90% of the guys I've had sex with. Big enough to really fill my pussy and not so big that I can't take him up my ass, a bit of a challenge to deep-throat but doable. Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't love him and be satisfied in bed with him if he had an average-size cock, because he's the total package for me and I love him for all of him... but there's no doubt in my mind that our amazing sex life is amazing in no small part because of his huge schlong. But I also have to say that he really knows how to work his hard partner inside me. He's the most incredible lover I've ever had, with hands, fingers, mouth, tongue, and especially his big cock.

My husband's sexual experience prior to me was extensive, and he tells me that many of his lovers had their first purely vaginal orgasms with him... a testament to his technique, of course, but I believe more to his size. I've also talked to a lot of women friends and acquaintances about their sex lives, and I have to say that many if not most women who have regular vaginal orgasms have men with larger-than-average cocks. But I've also talked to a lot of women who don't care at all about penis size, I think because their orgasms are primarily clitoral, so vaginal stimulation just doesn't mean as much to them.

Bottom line, I think any man can find women who will find the size of his cock "just right". A man should never feel the size of his penis is the determinant of his partner's satisfaction.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

• Members

. . . And it's true... some guys know how to fuck, and others don't... the motion of the ocean theory. . . .

. . . But I have to say that until I met my husband, the best sex partner I ever had was a guy with an average six-inch cock... but my goodness, he knew how to use that fucker! . . .

Can you put into words anything about the particulars and the techniques, beyond size, that did the trick as far as reaching vaginal orgasms?

• Like 1

• Members

Holy cow Elise! Your post made me curious and I started looking around for something that was 8" in circumference and 9" long (nearly as big around as it is long). I found this can of tomato paste (lol, I know) that is 8" in circumference but only 6" long. I tried to imagine any of the women I've been with having this thing slipped (or forced) into their va ja jas and - I just can't. It would tear them apart. My hat is off to you, your husband, your measuring tape, and the freak with the cock that was 10" around. Play safe!

post-8921-0-12131200-1368990845_thumb.jp

post-8921-0-79019200-1368991047_thumb.jp

• Like 2

• Members

Sunday, you underestimate the stretchiness and resilience of a woman's vagina... it's designed to push a baby out of, you know, and babies are quite a bit bigger than any penis.

• Like 3

• Members

Must just be the women I know.

We know for a fact that this 5.5" circumference unit is too big for my girl. We tried it. She said she'd take it if I want her to, but it hurts and distracts her. I threw it out. I want her to have fun.

http://www.tootimid.com/suction-cup-hard-on-dildo.html

• Like 1

• Members

Ok, so I'm wondering how is it one would measure circumference. Do you measure it with a soft tape measure encircling the erect member or do you take a straight ruler and measure the width as you would the length?

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • Members

My late husband was 10" and average girth, no complaints. :)

Since then I've experienced a variety of different sizes and I have to say that I'm loving girth!

My guy is totally average length wise but thick and he hits my gspot everytime, something my

husband never could because he was too long.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

8" circumference.. BULLSHIT

10" length? Also probably bullshit.

The average is 6 length and 5 girth. A big dick is 8 by 6.. I'm talking like 1 in 20 men will achieve that size. 9" is in the 99th percentile.

Fact of the matter is, 50% of men are between 5.25 and 6 inches long, and 70% are 5 inches around or less. The fact that you claim to measure your husbands penis as the size of a fucking soupcan is unrealistic, and does not make you look like more of a woman.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I would have to say no, if a man is way too big, it'll end up hitting the back of me and that isn't too pleasant. If a man is a regular size which is 6 inches, that's good enough for me. A lot of men often times worry if their too small and in the past I've always told them not to worry about it. When a man is way too big on the other hand, I believe it's painful but that's just me. Plus I'm pretty small for a woman and a gentle type of person, haha.

However everyone has difference preferences I guess.

• Like 2

• Members

Absolutely it matters... If you are a stripper/exotic dancer. I know many women who like to look at bigger penis' but when asked if they would like to play with one they tell me no, too big. I also have women tell me too thin or too small (under 3 inches erect) can be a deal breaker.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I wasn't going to chime in on this one but now I feel I need to...

Size does matter. If you are packing something to make a horse jealous, I don't want my vajay-jay within 300 yards of you. If you have 4 inches or less, that resembles something of a toddler, you better have amazing hands or lip skills. I only say these things simply because I have been with and and been terrified by both spectrums.

If you pre-heat the oven properly, then problems shouldn't arise, therefor the "motion" in the expression. But, if your ocean liner, or dingy is slackin, or you are paddling or turbo charged in the motor dept. I'm ok, as long as you do well to not let your oil leak.

After coming out of a long marriage with someone who can not hold their oil, I have set out to make it a definite point to not let myself end up like that again. The ending results are really disastrous. But anyway, I believe size DOES matter, but only for the person dealing with said penis.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Well I am not a woman nor gay , and my cock is 8.5 to 9" long ansd 2.5" head on it and every woman I could fuck said they loved my , they were in love with my COCK !!!!!!!! I have never had a woman tell me that that did not get off. Every one loves that thick head driving in their hot cunt!!!!!

• Like 1

• Members

I'm not speaking from a lot of experience with different cocks...mainly because I never wanted to have lots of partners, but my husband has a wonderful cock. I haven't messured it but of the other 2 guys I have been with my husband has the better cock. He isn't quite as long as the other 2 were but his girth is better.

My husband and I were each others first so all of my experience is mainly from him and we are still discovering new things to try and see what we really like...I typically can only get off if I'm in the cowgirl position. I'm not complaining I really enjoy any position we try. I don't think size truly matters as long as it is pleasurable for everyone involved.

I do enjoy looking at all types of cock because I find them attractive. Would I want to try larger ones yes, but I wouldn't want to "upgrade" I'm very happy with the size of my husband's cock.

Like it was said earlier everyone has difference perfences on size. I do know people that want to be stretched to their limit everytime because that is pleasurable. I just like to fill full.

• Like 2

• Members

The old saying "It's not the size of the dingy, but the motion of the ocean" has been said a lot by men who, IMO, are a bit smaller than they'd like to admit. So, I was wondering, ladies or even gay men, truthfully, do you think, or have you experienced that penis size DOES matter?

I think if a man knows how to work it aaand basically just does his level best he can please his woman. Of course there are udder factors. Bringing her flowers for no reason. Helping her do dishes. The man fixes dinner making her Queen that day. Pampering her with a day at the spa.

Spending an hour eating her out then another hour (if she can stand it)

rimming her lovely Rosebud like as not she'll keep you around.

While good sex is a vital connection the little things one does to make the partner feel appreciated put the bow on this tie.

• Like 3

• Members

It's a man thing:-))))

• Like 2

• Members

When I first became sexually active as a young single woman it wasn't at all "slutty" for a girl to have lots of partners. I had sex with a goodly number of men, and sampled a wide variety of penis sizes. My first lover, my boyfriend at the time, had a fairly slender average-length cock (I didn't know it at the time, of course... it was my first cock and it felt wonderful!), which was perfect for a nervous virgin's first intercourse. I had several subsequent lovers who were of average size, and that experience made me think that all cocks were pretty much the same size, and the differences in pleasure I experienced from one man to another were based on how into the guy I was, and how good his thrusting technique was.

And it's true... some guys know how to fuck, and others don't... the motion of the ocean theory.

But then I had a lover who had the right moves but he also had a much larger than average cock, about 8" long and quite thick...and my mindset had to change. Up til then, my orgasms involved my lover thrusting his cock inside me while he or I rubbed my clit. The first time I had sex with Mr. Big, the pleasure his cock gave my vagina was so good I didn't even think to rub my clit, I was just overwhelmed by the wonderful fullness inside me, and the pleasure of feeling his cock move my insides around deep inside me, and without expecting it I had my first purely vaginal orgasm. I had my second purely vaginal orgasm about 3 minutes later, in harmony with and stimulated by his orgasm.

Mr. Big and I didn't stay together all that long... great sex with a well-hung guy can't make up for other deficiencies. But thanks to him, I discovered that to me, size does matter... and it was like my vagina had been asleep until he woke it up. And it's been awake ever since!

After him, I found I could have vaginal orgasms with any competent lover, as long as his cock was at least average size. I just can't come on a smaller-than-average cock without clit stimulation. I also found that really long, slender cocks don't do it for me, either... more than about 9 inches of cock makes deep penetration uncomfortable sometimes. And yes, I started carrying a tape measure in my purse, and I measured length and thickness of every erection I could get my hands (and mouth and pussy) on. I also learned that I could come very quickly on a bigger cock, and in almost any position, but with a smaller cock I need to ride him cowgirl fashion or have him fuck me from behind in order to achieve vaginal orgasm, and it takes me longer to get there. But I have to say that until I met my husband, the best sex partner I ever had was a guy with an average six-inch cock... but my goodness, he knew how to use that fucker!

The biggest cock I ever had was almost 12 inches long and 10 inches in circumference. It was like being fucked by a stallion! This guy was a straight rammer, no real technique, and although I had orgasms with him, intercourse with him was just outright painful from beginning to end... my masochistic side showed up a bit there, hmmm? But I could barely walk the day after each time he fucked me, my pussy was so sore... and it didn't get any better with experience. I only lasted a couple of weeks with him, not surprisingly.

My husband of all these many years has what I consider the perfect cock... 9 inches long and 8 inches in circumference, which is bigger than 90% of the guys I've had sex with. Big enough to really fill my pussy and not so big that I can't take him up my ass, a bit of a challenge to deep-throat but doable. Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't love him and be satisfied in bed with him if he had an average-size cock, because he's the total package for me and I love him for all of him... but there's no doubt in my mind that our amazing sex life is amazing in no small part because of his huge schlong. But I also have to say that he really knows how to work his hard partner inside me. He's the most incredible lover I've ever had, with hands, fingers, mouth, tongue, and especially his big cock.

My husband's sexual experience prior to me was extensive, and he tells me that many of his lovers had their first purely vaginal orgasms with him... a testament to his technique, of course, but I believe more to his size. I've also talked to a lot of women friends and acquaintances about their sex lives, and I have to say that many if not most women who have regular vaginal orgasms have men with larger-than-average cocks. But I've also talked to a lot of women who don't care at all about penis size, I think because their orgasms are primarily clitoral, so vaginal stimulation just doesn't mean as much to them.

Bottom line, I think any man can find women who will find the size of his cock "just right". A man should never feel the size of his penis is the determinant of his partner's satisfaction.

WOW Elise your calling is writing erotica. You should try writing some erotic stories of some of your sexual adventures! I think you would be a natural!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Yep size matters sorry fellas but it's kind of like a key. Not all keys will fit but the one that does well boy howdy.... And if your size for lack of a better word is inadequate it's what you do with it and the rest of the time you are in that moment we are all different life is not always easy our sex lives are not always as easy as get in get the job done I am sure that men have been in situations like this and not spoke of it are all vaginas created equal? 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm only have 6 in and me and my wacth porn. I got a 8in dildo and told lay back and wacth porn. When I started using my toung and at the same fucking her good with I'll new toy. Ya I got horny ass hell becuse she came and came. Hey guys as long it's between the both of you. I don't care how big you are. You eat her and make love to her at the same time.so is there any woman out there tell me they wood't want they man to do the same.I'd to get here what you might have to say. Thanks.ron

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 9:21 AM, square said:

Can you put into words anything about the particulars and the techniques, beyond size, that did the trick as far as reaching vaginal orgasms?

That all depends on the woman's preferences. Some like to be driven hard, others gentle, teasing, tips only, tweaking, clit stimulating techniques. .....