Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Do You Think There's Too High A "number"?

Tyger

I think that we probably do compare our currents to exes. However, if they aren't doing something that you use to like, you can always "train" them to do so!!!! :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

As long as your clean does it really matter? Ive seen girls who have a low count but some loose pussy. I've seen girls that get around and are still tight af. As a guy I think having more partners means I have more experice to find different things different girls like and Try new techniques and moves

• Members
On 9/16/2018 at 11:28 AM, Nancy said:

I’m curious: Do you consciously or subconsciously compare lovers when you’re intimate with someone? Are you remembering past pleasures and partners?

I only do that if I know I'm getting some great pussy and I need to focus somewhere else so I don't bust too fast. I'll think of worse lovers for the most part so it takes the feeling away long enough for us to get passed the first few mins 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I'm not going to be able to convince anyone of my perspective, but I believe that the person who has the high number must be comfortable with themselves, and if so, it doesn't matter. If not, the number will keep growing, because they will never be able to fill that hole.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I would find that many sex partners takes the intmacy out of sex. If all you want is to get off then fine. However if you want to experience the loving of a long time partner that knows what each other likes or turns them on, you can't get that from multiple partners you barely know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

No max number as far as I'm concerned, everything else being equal.  Actually the higher the number the more likely he knows how to please a lady.  I say that because as with most things I hope more practice here means better performance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I personally prefer quality over quantity. Sex can be mind blowing shared between 2 people with strong chemistry. For me, it's not worth my time without a strong connection. Perhaps some people feel this connection with many people, I have not. For some it's like a sport or competition. I suppose if you aren't married, happy hunting. I don't ordinarily recommend lying, but if you think of settling down with that special someone and your numbers are really high, maybe don't share that part of your past. I Think if the love of my life had been with hundreds of men, I'd rather not know. Ignorance can be blissful. 

• Members

I do not. It's nobody's business, but if you ask me how many men I've been with, be prepared for an honest answer.  No b.s. from me. Firm believer in do what you want, just don't hurt anyone. Well, only in the way they enjoy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Numbers are only too high when your dating and the question comes up...I usually take their answer x it by 3...in my case since I take my own arithmetic to the table usually will depend on the woman, for instance if she seems wholesome and gives off a presence of sex is wonderful but only in a relationship my number is 5 but if I’m in the presence of a woman who I can tell loves to fuck and wants to cum and don’t want some little inexperienced boy my number is 10- to I don’t keep count. I never ask that question though....

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Absolutely not life is too short for regrets and variety is the spice of life as they say. If you find that one special lover who is willing to limitlessly push the envelope with you and explore and try all that you can imagine then that's great but for me personally I've learned or taken something from each and every woman I've ever been with and apply it to making love to my two special loves 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t think the number in the past should matter. That’s in the past. Just think about the here and now. Since I have been with my husband I have been with 4 guys and my husband. no not at one time. As we have an open relationship. Or had. We have had our ruff patches on his end with women.

he cheated on me with one of them before we started things with her then he pushed me away to her sexually and he told another women to not tell me when they had sex while right next to me but I was sleeping. This killed me.

sorry to much info here I got off subject.

• Like 2